Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement (28086 Views)

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by UDUJ(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
wink2015:

DO NOT MESS WITH GOVERNOR OBASEKI !

He will kill an ANT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER !

grin That dude is taking no prisoners. To him the world ends in September grin
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbosmoker:
He was impeached by 6 lawmakers, this is the same obaseki saying he's fighting godfatherism?? Lmao.

A governor that don't have any achievements to campaign with is a loser,this election will be the most easiest for APC to win in recent times.

We'll know the winner before 1pm
for your myopic mind
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Fight of a drowning Man?

At least fight, fight, fight for something, if you want to lose, lose fighting not lose without a try. A real man don’t giveup, you give it a shot menh. Never you have this mindset of yours, if not you will fail, no matter what anyone says, keep digging, you might be lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
tesppidd:
Another desperate act of illegality by the 3 credit governor in a party of tax collectors.

If the lawmakers are actually 10 then

Only 7 out of 10 can impeach him.

Oshiomhole no even get and BUBU lol
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Oracleforce: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Obaseki is a green snake under the green grass...im sure he's aware about this impeachment moves....so, the deputy speaker that declared his intention to support Ize-iyanmu recently has been impeached....

You can not know what a man is capable of doing until he is in the position of power....
If Iye-iyanmu knows his way, he will win this election...
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
AOB1:
That's very good I trust obaseki, he will not go down without a fight
but he will go down, sometimes you pick your battles wisely.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oracleforce:
Obaseki is a green snake under the green grass...im sure he's aware about this impeachment moves....so, the deputy speaker that declared his intention to support Ize-iyanmu recently has been impeached....

You can not know what a man is capable of doing until he is in the position of power....
If Iye-iyanmu knows his way, he will win this election...

In politics take no prisoners
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

At least fight, fight, fight for something, if you want to lose, lose fighting not lose without a try. A real man don’t giveup, you give it a shot menh. Never you have this mindset of yours, if not you will fail, no matter what anyone says, keep digging, you might be lucky.
A real man knows which battle to pick, there is no sense in fighting when u are staring defeat in the face, you will only be considered a foolish man if you go ahead.
How about step back re-strategize and hit when the enemy is at his weakest
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

A real man knows which battle to pick, there is no sense in fighting when u are staring defeat in the face, you will only be considered a foolish man if you go ahead.
Obaseki is winning the election.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by frankyychiji(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbosmoker:
He was impeached by 6 lawmakers, this is the same obaseki saying he's fighting godfatherism?? Lmao.

A governor that don't have any achievements to campaign with is a loser,this election will be the most easiest for APC to win in recent times.

132 zombies liked your post.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Obaseki is winning the election.
i will quote you when results are released.
he willl only win in abia, enugu, imo, and ebonyi.
quick reminder that osho baba+obaseki+state and federal might only beat izeiyamu in 2016 by 50k votes.
now tables have turned.
ize iyamu will defeat obaseki if they are both left alone to slug it out how much more having the backing of osho and federal might
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by ChukwuObe: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogbeking:

I really don't think you're completely unaware of the kind of politics we play in this country; as I see your twist of narrative laughable.
He should wait until the 'defected deputy speaker' galvanises support from members-elect who had refused to be sworn-in, impeach the speaker, elect their own, sign and serve an impeachment notice on the governor and deputy; so that they could fight godfatherism from OUTSIDE ? Gosh! We the masses are really more hypocritical.
Even though such a script might not see the light of day, it will surely destabilise the government and heat up the polity the more.FYI, it is godfatherism they're still fighting by this action; so,wake up already. In Nigerian politics there are no saints.

I just hope you will not cry tomorro and sing a new song when the table turns against your interest. If this is good today, it must be good at all time, do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

i will quote you when results are released.
he willl only win in abia, enugu, imo, and ebonyi.
quick reminder that osho baba+obaseki+state and federal might only beat izeiyamu in 2016 by 50k votes.
now tables have turned.
ize iyamu will defeat obaseki if they are both left alone to slug it out how much more having the backing of osho and federal might

Federal might is not coming for oshiomole. We want to run oshiomole out of relevance. You don't get it yet ...
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

How is defeat staring? Everyone thought Udom would lose, he tried and gave it a shot, same as Bayelsa, he fought even with Jonathan disapproval, later overturned to them, life is life, you can never know when you would be lucky you. There is no manual to life, give it a shot any which way, a good shot , your good best. Every one never loved Donald Trump ,Hilary was their best pick, he gave them a good fight , a non political Man, any which way he won, luck, in life we all need a bit of luck, NO BE BY WHO KNOW AM, WHO SABI AM, WHO GET AM PASS, OR WHO YOU KNOW, fate can pick you at the strangest of time.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Mires: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbosmoker:

My friend read before you spit trash. When did seven suddenly become six? Is seven not up to two-thirds in a ten man house of assembly?

Why not leave Edo state people to play their politics. If at the end of the day, Governor Obaseki doesn't win, at least, he has proved to the whole world that he's a man who has balls.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Federal might is not coming for oshiomole. We want to run oshiomole out of relevance. You don't get it yet ...
I guess it is you who determines that,
So the police army and dss will work for obaseki, you must be dreaming oga
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Donaldomo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
mcdokwe:
Why is this charade permitted to go on in Edo state?
What's the fate of the constituents who were denied representation ?

Alas, this country is on autopilot where anybody can determine the direction of governance without due recourse to constitutionality.

That is the same reason he would lose!
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

Wait for it.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by thaprofit88: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Drabeey:

Obaseki will be the biggest loser. Wait and see

Don’t just make empty statements. Support with facts. In other words show your working cool
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by authority2006(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

You don't get it. At all. Ize Iyamu or Obaseki.... it's still a lose lose for oshiomole

Story. Who cares what is in it for Oshiomole? Traitor must be punished first, the rest is story

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
authority2006:

Story. Who cares what in it for Oshiomole? Traitor must be punisher first, the rest is story

Oshiomole is the koko. Don't be surprised when Iyamu and Obaseki dining together
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by thaprofit88: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
rajoys:

When I see post like this, I just laugh. Did you people follow what happened in Lagos at all. If you don't know, let me made it clear to you that Ambode did not behave cowardly at all. He contested primary and lost. If he is a coward, he would have caved in and not participated in the APC primary at all. He decided to remain in APC as a loyal party man and not like prostitutes politicians that most people are in Nigeria. And for your information, if Ambode had decamp to PDP after he lost primary in APC in 2015, Sanwo-olu will still defeat him landslide become the players of Lagos politics were not on his that time . Politicians without ideology, self centered and selfish politicians everywhere and Obaseki is one of them, you don't have your way in primary , so the next thing is to decamp! Politician without an Ideology, is that one a politician?

So you actually believe this thing that you wrote up there. Hmmm. Deceive yourself only.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Wait for it.
Lol, we are waiting, someone that is still searching for love wants to control police.
Why am I even doing this with you, deep in your heart you know but just want to feel good for a while, a while is next month ooo oga
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Oshiomole is the koko. Don't be surprised when Iyamu and Obaseki dining together
That one one concern anybody, u just wan dey console yourself, koko be say obaseki go loose election
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

Lol, we are waiting, someone that is still searching for love wants to control police.
Why am I even doing this with you, deep in your heart you know but just want to feel good for a while, a while is next month ooo oga
Oga stay in your Lagos
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by thaprofit88: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopane:
Apc will win this election clear, bye bye to MOU gov. Let him show us what he as achieved in the last three years and half. A governor that don't even have a single project he can commission. That one na failure.

Please do well to show me Ize-Iyamu’s achievements. Convince me at least to see what you see in him to make him the right candidate for the job.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

That one one concern anybody, u just wan dey console yourself, koko be say obaseki go loose election
The worst that can happen. It's a possibility. But the irreversible is the disgraceful sack of oshiomole and the inevitable one is the final burial of oshiomole.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
thaprofit88:

Please do well to show me Ize-Iyamu’s achievements. Convince me at least to see what you see in him to make him the right candidate for the job.
You don't have eyes. So keep quiet.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by middlebelter(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
oshorstan:
I love this.

Yes 6 members can impeach him.
BTW how many members were sworn in by the clerk?

Don't worry continue to support the wrong things being perpetrated by Obaseki and his annoited legislators. When the table turns and they are removed from setting, I hope you won't cry injustice then?
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by thaprofit88: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

Oh what a stupid statement. We somehow deserve the kinds of leaders we have in this part of the world.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

The worst that can happen. It's a possibility. But the irreversible is the disgraceful sack of oshiomole and the inevitable one is the final burial of oshiomole.
How do feel after elections when everybody you have been supporting has being on the losing side since 2015, you know its going to happen but keep riding the wave of self deciet till it all comes crashing down.
Obaseki's case wont be any different from how you guys helped atiku,Saraki and the gang of 15senators lose their elections
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by thaprofit88: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

You don't have eyes. So keep quiet.

I didn’t expect less from your reply. Empty vessle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Hails UAE For Convicting Boko Haram Sponsors, Messages Buhari / Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.