Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement (28098 Views)

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
thaprofit88:

Oh what a stupid statement. We somehow deserve the kinds of leaders we have in this part of the world.
What is stupid In what i have typed, you can deceive yourself all you want, that is the reality. Reality has suddenly become stupid to you Albert einstein
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

How do feel after elections when everybody you have been supporting has being on the losing side since 2015, you know its going to happen but keep riding the wave of self deciet till it all comes crashing down.
Obaseki's case wont be any different from how you guys helped atiku,Saraki and the gang of 15senators lose their elections
Really? Hope you are glad with the problems you voted yourself into
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=thaprofit88 post=92494968]

I didn’t expect less from your reply. Empty vessle. [/quote
Do I look like your papa
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by favor914: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:
grin grin this Obaseki man stubborn gan.
He's not leaving any stone unturned.

Just the same way Hitler was praised by the 3rd Reich until he committed suicide?
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Really? Hope you are glad with the problems you voted yourself into
No problems son, we cool here.
How about the problem you voted in Abia hope it's not as terrible as we hear
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Brandonx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
favor914:
Just the same way Hitler was praised by the 3rd Reich until he committed suicide?

Obaseki has come to stay.Obaseki be giving them hot hot grin grin grin.
That fairly used chairman never see anything.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

No problems son, we cool here.
How about the problem you voted in Abia hope it's not as terrible as we hear

So everyone who has contrary position is Igbo. Very bright of you
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

So everyone who has contrary position is Igbo. Very bright of you
We know how una dey behave, no need to start wiping up sentiments
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wasky101:

We know how una dey behave, no need to start wiping up sentiments
Gbenu sohun
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by oshorstan(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
middlebelter:

Don't worry continue to support the wrong things being perpetrated by Obaseki and his annoited legislators. When the table turns and they are removed from setting, I hope you won't cry injustice then?

Baba taught them these things. we are not strangers to impunity in Edo state. Someone is the father of it
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Dalby(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

At least fight, fight, fight for something, if you want to lose, lose fighting not lose without a try. A real man don’t giveup, you give it a shot menh. Never you have this mindset of yours, if not you will fail, no matter what anyone says, keep digging, you might be lucky.

There is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity undecided undecided undecided
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by searchng4love: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dalby:

There is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity undecided undecided undecided
Cross to bravery
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by authority2006(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Oshiomole is the koko. Don't be surprised when Iyamu and Obaseki dining together

I wouldn't, it's possible in politics, highly possible. My point is that let's deal with Obaseki first even if Iyamu will stripe Oshiomole naked tomorrow
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Miracle1991: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
oshorstan:

The House is in order!

Every rubbish behavior must be resisted
I hope you will not open your mouth to shout tyranny when it comes your way.
Mind you, the Media will never forget.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Dalby(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Cross to bravery

Yes you should be able to tell where you are to be able to know where you want to be... grin grin grin
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Miracle1991: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:

who denied them representation? they failed to present themselves for inauguration, expecting the governor to come and beg them at home.
do you really know what you are saying? I hope you will not cry when same thing come your way.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by mamotalk: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you really know what you are saying? I hope you will not cry when same thing come your way.
see what you are saying. who ask them not to come for inauguration?
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Miracle1991: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Obaseki is winning the election.
we shall see.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Miracle1991: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

How is defeat staring? Everyone thought Udom would lose, he tried and gave it a shot, same as Bayelsa, he fought even with Jonathan disapproval, later overturned to them, life is life, you can never know when you would be lucky you. There is no manual to life, give it a shot any which way, a good shot , your good best. Every one never loved Donald Trump ,Hilary was their best pick, he gave them a good fight , a non political Man, any which way he won, luck, in life we all need a bit of luck, NO BE BY WHO KNOW AM, WHO SABI AM, WHO GET AM PASS, OR WHO YOU KNOW, fate can pick you at the strangest of time.
the house of assembly members were with UDOM. And for bayelsa you know definitely he didn't win the polls. Also you should know that the local govt chairmen and councilors who are at the grassroots are not with Obaseki.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
the house of assembly members were with UDOM. And for bayelsa you know definitely he didn't win the polls.

In life you need a bit of luck, no be by who who am, who sabi am or who do gragra pass
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Miracle1991: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

see what you are saying. who ask them not to come for inauguration?
inauguration in the midnight? also they were not informed. That was a clear case of coup detat.
I know your concience is telling you the truth but you prefer to follow the lie. Time shall tell.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by mentored: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2020
oshozondii:
https://ait.live/breaking-edo-state-deputy-speaker-has-been-removed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I am delighted that Obaseki is not leaving without a fight.

We need such in Nigeria
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by mentored: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Miracle1991:
the house of assembly members were with UDOM. And for bayelsa you know definitely he didn't win the polls. Also you should know that the local govt chairmen and councilors who are at the grassroots are not with Obaseki.

Permutation and combination

Please allow him to fight

Let the best looter win

This is naija
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Ikmonie92: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Igbosmoker:
He was impeached by 6 lawmakers, this is the same obaseki saying he's fighting godfatherism?? Lmao.

A governor that don't have any achievements to campaign with is a loser,this election will be the most easiest for APC to win in recent times.

We'll know the winner before 1pm
No dey smoke igbo for empty belle
Na the result be dis ur comment.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by mamotalk: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Miracle1991:
inauguration in the midnight? also they were not informed. That was a clear case of coup detat.
I know your concience is telling you the truth but you prefer to follow the lie. Time shall tell.
but your lord took the matter to court. ask Oshiomole for the outcome
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by oshorstan(f): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Miracle1991:
I hope you will not open your mouth to shout tyranny when it comes your way.
Mind you, the Media will never forget.

Nothing will come my way brother.
I am not a politician, I be hustler. I have my hands to work with. See bro, even if GGo loses, he has made a huge difference in our politics. He has showed us that nobody is Monopoly of power. If u do anyhow u go see any how. Obaseki is gentle and meek, that's why some of these persons are breathing.
Re: Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement by Wasky101: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
searchng4love:

Federal might is not coming for oshiomole. We want to run oshiomole out of relevance. You don't get it yet ...
oga , federal might don land edo ooo, how far nah? nah u control them come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.