Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report (75873 Views)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by LegendOfT: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rest on gallant man
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by maryalloy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
May his soul RIP �
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Tapout(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
wondering how they now got the clip..was he live or what?? I mean okay he died, and with the whole chaos going on, someone had time and guts to be going through people's phone. Doesn't add up, could be true tho.

3 Likes

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by mordred44: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angrydamn,,RIP dagrin
what?
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by ashiodimeh2020(f): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
O ga gan o
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Boatswain: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
What an explosion, the impact was felt several kilometers away. Lord have mercy
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Dalil8: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tapout:
wondering how they mow got the clip

Live streaming
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by authority2006(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
It moved very quickly and tore everything apart
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by starbuck(f): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Too much kà afuchasia kill am

RIP
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Tapout(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dalil8:

Live streaming

could be the only reasonable explanation.
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by lekki1444: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
bay-root
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by authority2006(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided you see everywhere exploding you still went ahead with your camera.
RIP

He was very far away from the warehouse as you can see in the clip, who would have imagined that he wasn't safe at that place he was recording.

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Risingblue008(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dem don kill d man,forget,dt country is like naija too,
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by offset67(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Terrorists at work
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by juman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
See destruction.
Most of their leaders suppose to go to jail.
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by RPG2020(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hope they don't blame Donald trump?
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
it was obvious..
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by achierosion(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for the People and Nation of Lebanon...

Just look at that Flames of Fire in the last pics!! This was a Grave Disaster ...

Imagine what Hell is like?

Humble yourself and Make Peace with GOD !
you and Hell sef, God will not put me and my family to Hell after this suffering in Nigeria and Africa in general.

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by YorubaLord: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Those people way dey run commot for chemistry class that year go dey wonder now how ammonium nitrate go cause this kind explosion

Una go wonder tire......enter class una nor go green enter class

Mr. Yaba Left, how does this relate to the fact that a disaster just happened? angry

Mental problem is indeed real and 85% of Nigerians are currently living freely with it unnoticed. undecided

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by simigold: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
'Pray for Lebanon'. I never pray for Nigeria finish, nah Lebanon of all countries I go con pray for. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by martineverest(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Just look at that Flames of Fire in the last pics!! This was a Grave Disaster ...

they were lucky tho..if not for the water that splashed immediately,the whole city would have been burnt to ashes

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by DEWKID(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Henry651:
please guys I want to post here, I need your assistance on how to do that

View my profile then check my topics i've posted about it
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by xcelentattitude(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmm.... Work hazard!

May God continue to protect us.
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Righteousness89(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
achierosion:
you and Hell sef, God will not put me and my family to Hell after this suffering in Nigeria and Africa in general.

The Only Good God puts no one in Hell! The folks who go to Hell put themselves in it!

When we Refuse the Free Gift of Salvation, we Subscribe to Hell !
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hell is nothing but the grave where the dead are conscious of nothing at all..Eccl 9:5,6&10

Or when Jesus resurrected Lazarus did any part of your Bible relate the once dead man as describing what he felt when he died whether Good or bad?

Be informed. Ignorance is not good.

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Henry651(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEWKID:

View my profile then check my topics i've posted about it

Thanks but I can’t access the internet page now more like currently not available

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
merieam16:
Lord please heal the world and protect your children
god doesn't care and his having his fun with us
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by mamaafrik(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
How can they give approval to Explosive storage warehouse to be situated within a place as crowded and choked like that.
RIP to the dead
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by mrkings84(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ikeja bomb blast over 20yrs ago comes to mind.
Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by merieam16(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
god doesn't care and his having his fun with us
Is ur own god dat doesnt care dats y it has a small letter g

1 Like

Re: Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
merieam16:
Is ur own god dat doesnt care dats y it has a small letter g
yours is watching how corona is killing his children. A wicked God i must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.