Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies (5965 Views)

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / FG Agencies Slot / Any FG Agencies Slot Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Ibrahim94(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Buying from senators is the surest, although they are always suspicious of undercover agents, if you know their staff, they can link you.

Please, can someone be optimistic when a Senator said he has recommended you for a job?

Your views nairalanders.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Carmal90:

Link me, money will come
me sef no get money or link bro. Naa God I dey look up to. That was why I said "where the money dey"
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by drvalency: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carmal90:

Can you help??
i am not the person, you can contact him...his handle is Talkwisdom ,i was referred to him by one guy here too...his handle is lifemate89

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by drvalency: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mine stayed up to 8 months before i was given employment, i was losing hope then but God was merciful
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Ibrahim94(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please, can someone be optimistic when a Senator said he has recommended you for a job?

Your views nairalanders.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by zapatta(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Even if it's to work for 6months or 1year without payment, while the contact collect the salary and I get paid thereafter. I'm just tired of being jobless.

God knows I need to work.
Please help a sister.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by fatymore(f): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
It shall not be well with our leaders...especially the politicians.

Enikure
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Your views nairalanders.

Depends on the senator, if you have a letter of recommendation from a senator, ensure he directs you to someone in the agency or parastatal he's referring you to. Letter of recommendation alone doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Ibrahim94(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Depends on the senator, if you have a letter of recommendation from a senator, ensure he directs you to someone in the agency or parastatal he's referring you to. Letter of recommendation alone doesn't hold water.

Thanks for your insight.

Thou, he didn't give my recommendation letter. But, anytime I see him in my estate or call him, he do tell me he has included my name among his candidates for job slots.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by mcbolegzy: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
People fail to spend quality time on building their resume....The fact remains that only good CV can get recruiters attention. I employ every job seeking graduate to spend time to build their resume or seek assistant from a good resume consultant.

I got this information from a friend and am willing to share for people that may be interested, the consultant have good resume templates
you can adopt. Attached is the information for your attention.

We will all get our dream job by God Grace.

Amen

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Zimri(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
mcbolegzy:
People fail to spend quality time on building their resume....The fact remains that only good CV can get recruiters attention. I employ every job seeking graduate to spend time to build their resume or seek assistant from a good resume consultant.

I got this information from a friend and am willing to share for people that may be interested, the consultant have good resume templates
you can adopt. Attached is the information for your attention.

We will all get our dream job by God Grace.

Amen

Resumé ke? Are you following the thread at all?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Dayoebe(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
mcbolegzy:

The fact remains that only good CV can get recruiters attention. I employ every job seeking graduate to spend time to build their resume or seek assistant from a good resume consultant

We will all get our dream job

Unfortunately, this ethics doesn't work anymore in Nigeria.

Ogun kill every Aso rock tenant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Thanks for your insight.

Thou, he didn't give my recommendation letter. But, anytime I see him in my estate or call him, he do tell me he has included my name among his candidates for job slots.

That is unverifiable as many would tell you such to avoid disturbance. It may be true though, all you need in this case is patience.
Person wey go help go help.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by omigyman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
kCatalyst:
I've been thinking about this; is it good to apply with your highest qualification e.g Master's when applying to the FG agencies?
Or
Is it just good to tender BSc even when you have MSc?

Your response is appreciated.

With Msc you get to start from Level 9 as compared to Bsc that starts with level 8
There really no disadvantage because every level will eventually get promoted every 3 years regardless of msc or BSc

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Sammiel: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by omigyman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't deceive yourself, except it's your dad or uncle, nobody would give you free job in Nigeria. Even senators sell their slots these days. I've been in the system for years and would give first hand information.
Not everyone who got a Job at FG was through buying, I am talking from first hand information, some people are there to Just help. I have seen this

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
omigyman:

Not everyone who got a Job at FG was through buying, I am talking from first hand information, some people are there to Just help. I have seen this

My response was based on the way you put it. This scenario is rare, very rare. Most just buy their way in, even lecturing.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
drvalency:
Mine stayed up to 8 months before i was given employment, i was losing hope then but God was merciful
I sent pm
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by drvalency: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
omigyman:

With Msc you get to start from Level 9 as compared to Bsc that starts with level 8
There really no disadvantage because every level will eventually get promoted every 3 years regardless of msc or BSc
go with B.sc
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by IghravweIG(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
drvalency:

FIRS----800K
CUSTOMS----1.2MILLION
NDLEA----500K
NDDC----800K

REGARDS
got Job through here,Paid 350k then,@NDDC
When was that sir?

Someone is offering FAAN slot 350k but I'm skeptical about it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by IghravweIG(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cogent:
If you know sure source

Ministry job is between 300k to 500k

Agencies with salaries around 100k/200k you pay around 800k to 1.5m

Parastatals and agencies paying salaries of 200k to 300k and above you pay between 2m to 4.5m

Sent you a pm
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ninodaniel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
pneumaticos:
Real links don't collect anything They are actually there to help you.. Payment dosnt work anymore
please u know any real links bro..please help a brother
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ninodaniel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
please i really need the federal job too..i don't have such big amount but I will be willing to collect half or even no salary for some months to pay up the amount requested.. I'm in very much in need please anyone who can help me...even if they will collect more than the said fee too so far I'm paying in with the salary in installments...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by drvalency: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

When was that sir?

Someone is offering FAAN slot 350k but I'm skeptical about it.
mine was October last year

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by drvalency: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
ProfAmaben:

My response was based on the way you put it. This scenario is rare, very rare. Most just buy their way in, even lecturing.
Lecturing is 1.5milion in federal Universities
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by opj21(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't deceive yourself, except it's your dad or uncle, nobody would give you free job in Nigeria. Even senators sell their slots these days. I've been in the system for years and would give first hand information.
u be agent I need connect
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by DrTims(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
I need connection oo. cry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
opj21:
u be agent I need connect
No. Used to have connections when I was in the civil service. Don't give anybody money till you are very sure of the job o!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
ProfAmaben:

No. Used to have connections when I was in the civil service. Don't give anybody money till you are very sure of the job o!
How can be very sure??
Most agent normally demand for money, some part payment
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Carmal90:

How can be very sure??
Most agent normally demand for money, some part payment
You can be sure. Make sure you know the agent's office in whichever ministry or agency he's working. Don't ever give any random person money else you'd be sorry. Run away from those Civil defense people especially. They are 419.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
It's not about having the money Sha. It's about knowing the right people to pay to when you have the opportunity

Bsc is in the range of 800k to 1 mill
HND is in the range of 400k to 600
Ond is in the range of 300 to 400
Olevel is almost free

But to be honest with you, it's best to start a business with your money. Don't get scammed
I know someone in kaduna that charge 700k.you will get employed before you pay...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Houston17(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
uthlaw:
I know someone in kaduna that charge 700k.you will get employed before you pay...

Pls check your mail bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Fees For Unilag M.sc / Vacancies ! / Jobs At Dangote, Nigeria Navy,airtel, Nigerian Bottling Company & GE - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.