Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies (5963 Views)

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / FG Agencies Slot / Any FG Agencies Slot Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Houston17:

Pls check your mail bro
sorry I was busy!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by VEXT: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
uthlaw:
sorry I was busy!
Baba I just send u a mail
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
I know someone in kaduna that charge 700k.you will get employed before you pay...
pls which ministry abi agency
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
I know someone in kaduna that charge 700k.you will get employed before you pay...

Hmm
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by AIT1(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:

Hi bro. For which of the agencies?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
AIT1:

Hi bro. For which of the agencies?
ministry of agriculture!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Carmal90:

Hmm
don't Hmm....I never tell you to call or text me,I just said here,is secret something....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
don't Hmm....I never tell you to call or text me,I just said here,is secret something....
Why are you irked??
Do u know what I meant by saying hmm??
If you don't want people to contact you, why saying it here..
Take your stupidity and go away
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Carmal90:

Why are you irked??
Do u know what I meant by saying hmm??
If you don't want people to contact you, why saying it here..
Take your stupidity and go away
I suppose insult you but I go used maturity,you think say na only u Sabi talk......stop behaving like a woman!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by onyeka02: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:

Please check pm. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
I suppose insult you but I go used maturity,you think say na only u Sabi talk......stop behaving like a woman!
Maturity??
I rest.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Carmal90:

Maturity??
I rest.
me self no dey ves,even politicians no dey fight.....base on that level,na by slot!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Carmal90(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
me self no dey ves,even politicians no dey fight.....base on that level,na by slot!
No pro
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by georgesegun87: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls check your email

uthlaw:
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by AIT1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
ministry of agriculture!

How do I get across to him.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
AIT1:

How do I get across to him.
you will come with ur credentials in person,if confirm you have the money....he process!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
georgesegun87:
Pls check your email

sorry guys....don't know why I'm not seeing your messages in my mail!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by AIT1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
uthlaw:
you will come with ur credentials in person,if confirm you have the money....he process!

Okay.

Please, where is the location?

I don't have the money yet but I fit hustle for it if it is pure
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by BrainzMan(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2020
My God!!!.,.. This country is gone!!! cryMy God!!!.,.. This country is gone!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by TechDaddy(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2020
BrainzMan:
My God!!!.,.. This country is gone!!!
cryMy God!!!.,.. This country is gone!!!

Are you just discovering? That's why I keep telling people to leave anytime they have the chance. There's nothing really worth staying for.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
It's not about having the money Sha. It's about knowing the right people to pay to when you have the opportunity

Bsc is in the range of 800k to 1 mill
HND is in the range of 400k to 600
Ond is in the range of 300 to 400
Olevel is almost free

But to be honest with you, it's best to start a business with your money. Don't get scammed

Business you said? Do you think it's easy for a business to survive in this country. I will rather use the money to get the job, then apply for loan to start a business. That becomes double income for me
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Ovoski(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Pls let me know if you have genuine senator lots
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
AIT1:

Okay.

Please, where is the location?

I don't have the money yet but I fit hustle for it if it is pure
kaduna....if u ready,u go meet him for Abuja!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
uthlaw:
Abeg hw much d guy fit use run Nigeria port authority am interested
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by 6Milk(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrainzMan:
if only things were different but the truth is one just have to struggle to fit in. Getting a free and fair Federal government job isn't a small task
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by 6Milk(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrainzMan:
if only things were different but the truth is one just have to struggle to fit in. Getting a free and fair Federal government job isn't a small task
undecided
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by uthlaw: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
francisgodstime:
Abeg hw much d guy fit use run Nigeria port authority am interested
him no get level rich that side!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by AIT1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
uthlaw:

No problem

Maybe before this year runs out.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by DollarBuddy: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
AIT1:

No problem

Maybe before this year runs out.

2021 things be that!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by DollarBuddy: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
uthlaw:
him no get level rich that side!
I'll message you bro!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by AIT1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
DollarBuddy:

2021 things be that!

I don't get you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Before we finish school, buying of jobs will be a normal thing. One man even suggest we start saving money for it immediately we entered 100L. And Jesus Wept
Where you wan see the job buy sef.. Buying of job was easier years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domino Pizza Is Recruiting. / School Fees For Unilag M.sc / Vacancies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.