Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? (799 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nairaland is another world of it's own, different people from different parts of the country are all here. Differences in tribe, religion, ideologies etc are reasons why you'll find some weird, funny and annoying people on this platform. Now, there are some monikers here that are unique in their own style and I ask, if you were to spend at least a day with any of these users below, whom would you recommend for yourself?
1) Seun : Behold! The founder and CEO of nairaland forum. Mr Osewa is considered one of the most successful tech entrepreneurs in the country. I don't know about you but for me I would like to spend a day with this man. why?
when I meet him :
I) I'll ask him why he's living a discreet life.
ii) what do I have to do to become a mod grin
iii) Is he paying he's supermods or not.
Iv) Why nairaland mods are all living a private life and/or hiding from the public.
V) I'll also request that we get real-time notification like Facebook and the rest. And also, we should be able to use any emojis we want and not the few boring ones available.

2) Lalasticlala : At the mention of your moniker, every snake shall bow. He's a mod on nland popular for pushing snake topics wink (with pictorial proofs) to the front page, also posting people's birthdays on the forum and pushes them to FP. Legends say he was swallowed by a snake and he's soul, reincarnated on nland as a moderator that's why he accepts dead snakes topics as offering.
when I meet him
I) I'll ask him why he was absent from the photos posted on his daughter's dedication and birthday respectively.
ii) I'll ask him whether he has been embezzling funds meant for first commenter.
iii) I'll ask him to tell me what I need to do to get my topics to fp every day.

3) Mynd44 : A mod here on nland, curious cat he calls himself, savage replies to unsolicited questions. Not much to discuss when I meet him in person other than
I) how he got the job as a moderator here on this forum and hopefully, I dont get banned for asking.

4) NwaAmaikpe : honestly, I don't know why some nairlanders dislikes him but I would like to spend a day with him still because he's a mod.

5) Slawormir : This guy is my favorite, well known for his signature comment "damnn niggarrr issorite". He believes you're living a fulfilling life once you Bangladesh some pvss.ies,drink some bottles, smoke some weeds and make dope cash. I would like to spend at least a day with this dude.
when I meet him :
I) I'll aks him to teach me how to bomb and make dope cash because brokenness no be here.
ii) of course we'd drink some bottles but I ain't smoking no weed because of past experiences.

6) Onyi22 : This lady is of a disgusting ideology angry angrythat every lazy girl deserves a ready made man, she's annoyingly materialistic,you can easily get her if you are not financially incapacitated. Her profile Pic shows she's ready for a d.oggy, Infact,history has it that she has been on that position for the past millennium waiting for guys like kiddwaya to bleep her. I obviously can't learn or gain anything from her so when I meet her
I) I'll brutally Bangladesh her. And after the whole session I'll be like "begone thot, I'm a man of God".
7) : This is another Nlander that gets bashing at times, I still can't figure out why.
when I meet him
We'll eat enough barbecues and kilishi and discuss politics.
So there you have it guys.
If there's any moniker you've been eyeing and wish to meet in reality, hit the comment section and who knows, you guys might just fix'a'date.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Goldp5988(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Nairaland is another world of it's own, different people from different parts of the country are all here. Differences in tribe, religion, ideologies etc are reasons why you'll find some weird, funny and annoying people on this platform. Now, there are some monikers here that are unique in their own style and I ask, if you were to spend at least a day with any of these users below, whom would you recommend for yourself?
1) Seun : Behold! The founder and CEO of nairaland forum. Mr Osewa is considered one of the most successful tech entrepreneurs in the country. I don't know about you but for me I would like to spend a day with this man. why?
when I meet him :
I) I'll ask him why he's living a discreet life.
ii) what do I have to do to become a mod grin
iii) Is he paying he's supermods or not.
Iv) Why nairaland mods are all living a private life and/or hiding from the public.
V) I'll also request that we get real-time notification like Facebook and the rest. And also, we should be able to use any emojis we want and not the few boring ones available.

2) Lalasticlala : At the mention of your moniker, every snake shall bow. He's a mod on nland popular for pushing snake topics wink (with pictorial proofs) to the front page, also posting people's birthdays on the forum and pushes them to FP. Legends say he was swallowed by a snake and he's soul, reincarnated on nland as a moderator that's why he accepts dead snakes topics as offering.
when I meet him
I) I'll ask him why he was absent from the photos posted on his daughter's dedication and birthday respectively.
ii) I'll ask him whether he has been embezzling funds meant for first commenter.
iii) I'll ask him to tell me what I need to do to get my topics to fp every day.

3) Mynd44 : A mod here on nland, curious cat he calls himself, savage replies to unsolicited questions. Not much to discuss when I meet him in person other than
I) how he got the job as a moderator here on this forum and hopefully, I dont get banned for asking.

4) NwaAmaikpe : honestly, I don't know why some nairlanders dislikes him but I would like to spend a day with him still because he's a mod.

5) Slawormir : This guy is my favorite, well known for his signature comment "damnn niggarrr issorite". He believes you're living a fulfilling life once you Bangladesh some pvss.ies,drink some bottles, smoke some weeds and make dope cash. I would like to spend at least a day with this dude.
when I meet him :
I) I'll aks him to teach me how to bomb and make dope cash because brokenness no be here.
ii) of course we'd drink some bottles but I ain't smoking no weed because of past experiences.

6) Onyi22 : This lady is of a disgusting ideology angry angrythat every lazy girl deserves a ready made man, she's annoyingly materialistic,you can easily get her if you are not financially incapacitated. Her profile Pic shows she's ready for a d.oggy, Infact,history has it that she has been on that position for the past millennium waiting for guys like kiddwaya to bleep her. I obviously can't learn or gain anything from her so when I meet her
I) I'll brutally Bangladesh her. And after the whole session I'll be like "begone thot, I'm a man of God".
7) : This is another Nlander that gets bashing at times, I still can't figure out why.
when I meet him
If there's any moniker you've been eyeing and wish to meet in reality, hit the comment section and who knows, you guys might just fix'a'date.
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Brandonx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some of the trolls here. I want just want to beat them. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by FahBuLous: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
I would really Love to spend a day with Seun, with someone as intelligent and tech brilliant like him as a mentor, I will be a demi god in the tech world....
And lastly, Slawormir, I Look forward to his comments everyday, I dunno him personally but I just like him, I would also love to spend a day with him, atleast I know before I go, Aza go don hit my account very heavily...

Modified: Righteousness89 would be another person I would love to spend a day with, his teachings and prayers will take me a long way...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
FahBuLous:
I would really Love to spend a day with Seun, with someone as intelligent and tech brilliant like him as a mentor, I will be a demi god in the tech world....
And lastly, Slawormir, I Look forward to his comments everyday, I dunno him personally but I just like him, I would also love to spend a day with him, atleast I know before I go, Aza go don hit my account very heavily...

Modified: Righteousness89 would be another person I would love to spend a day with, his teachings and prayers will take me a long way...
me too, I had to follow the guy to see his comments. Bomber grin
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by FahBuLous: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
me too, I had to follow the guy to see his comments. Bomber grin
So we are in the same ship here
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
FahBuLous:
So we are in the same ship here
walai grin
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lemme seee smiley

Firstly Budaatum.......I need to learn some things from him.....

Seun.....I just wanna have some convos with him....

TheSourcerer....my real man....I owe him one bottle

Nooil.....really wanna appreciate her.....

Nwaamaikpe....I like controversial nature
CAPSLOCKED....my brother in belief.....

AntiChristian..... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Estellie: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anyone that'd pamper and take kiaruf me undecided grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Xavfra:
Lemme seee smiley

AntiChristian..... grin

Capslocked said he is an atheist. You are an aspiring traditionalist (aka ritualist). They are different things o.

Don't worry, we'll see after the pandemic ish. We have a lot of discuss. I need to see your facial expressions.
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by LuciusX: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Geez man! It's Naptu2 for life. I LOVE you Naptu2! Aaand JasonScoolari. I hate the geezer with maniac passion. The mf got me my first ban. Jason, here's how I'll settle my score with you. I'll practice the beautiful teachings of the great Marquis de Sade on you. I'll ANALyze you with a boiling ring! Oh yes! Riele. That sis is sumfink else. *Whispers*I'll take you to heights you've never known. Don't worry, mummy weenor know. Dominique could make a good milf too. ! My bosses! I hope y'all are doing good? Its a shame I don't eat meat but no qualms sha. If I do meet y'all, we'll wave little flags and scream lustily with our strong, young lungs-WE LOVE BUHARI!!!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2020
LuciusX:
Geez man! It's Naptu2 for life. I LOVE you Naptu2! Aaand JasonScoolari. I hate the geezer with maniac passion. The mf got me my first ban. Jason, here's how I'll settle my score with you. I'll practice the beautiful teachings of the great Marquis de Sade on you. I'll ANALyze you with a boiling ring! Oh yes! Riele. That sis is sumfink else. *Whispers*I'll take you to heights you've never known. Don't worry, mummy weenor know. Dominique could make a good milf too. ! My bosses! I hope y'all are doing good? Its a shame I don't eat meat but no qualms sha. If I do meet y'all, we'll wave little flags and scream lustily with our strong, young lungs-WE LOVE BUHARI!!!
Correct guy!
You are da man.
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] are all looking forward to meeting you before the end of the year also.

WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Can we follow you paddy ?!

Omo ti ko ba laya o le gbori wo politics section ooo....
Sisi Yewande say so!

Fileeeeeee kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Nairaland is another world of it's own.

when I meet him
Chop kiss kiss
Shey kini yen funwo jor
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by LuciusX: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2020
post=92507405:

Correct guy!
You are da man.
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] are all looking forward to meeting you before the end of the year also.

WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Can we follow you paddy ?!

Omo ti ko ba laya o le gbori wo politics section ooo....
Sisi Yewande say so!

Fileeeeeee kiss
Please feel free to. How's business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2020
LuciusX:
Please feel free to. How's business?
We thank God for life, business and EVERYTHING.
God bless you and yours.
Stay blessed.

Following........ wink
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2020
it's genius 419 or something.. can't remember the username correctly.
the dude is versed in mobile phone stuffs.
make e follow me yarn make me too understand stuffs like he did..
him dey Xiaomi forum
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by LuciusX: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2020
post=92508248:

We thank God for life, business and EVERYTHING.
God bless you and yours.
Stay blessed.

Following........ wink
*dancing the mapuka* Thanks my bosses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2020
LuciusX:
*dancing the mapuka* Thanks my bosses!
You are the man.
One Love Lucius!
Mafo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2020
LuciusX:
Well said! If na righteousness89 now, him go convert you before you think of enjoying yourself for this life.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Well said! If na righteousness89 now, him go convert you before you think of enjoying yourself for this life.
Give your life to Christ before it is too late.
Knowing and accepting Darling Jesus never mean that you won't enjoy your life.
There is enough enjoyment in Jesus Christ.
Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.
Never let Satan gets into your head.
It is dangerously dangerous!
Have a nice day.
JESUS LOVES YOU kiss undecided kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by dfrost: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
naptu2
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Nooil:

Capslocked said he is an atheist. You are an aspiring traditionalist (aka ritualist). They are different things o.
I understand lemme learn more about it then .......
Don't worry, we'll see after the pandemic ish. We have a lot of discuss. I need to see your facial expressions.

no wahala till then
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by TheSourcerer: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Xavfra:
Lemme seee smiley

AntiChristian..... grin
you clearly are of a stronger intellectual gene pool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you clearly are of a stronger intellectual gene pool

Thank you bro❤️

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by LuciusX: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Righteousness89, the worst bore in the world. That guy has nothing to do aswear. That's the reason he's screaming jesus upandan. I mean, religion is a beautiful thing for those who practice it but it gets bleeped up when you push it at peoples faces and that's exacly what righteousness89's doing. Pushing it. And please righteousness89 don't even try to preach to me cos ah go just naked swear for you... Afa Lalasticlala, abeg epp us make this hit FP. And give jasonscoolari a generational ban that even his descendants would be banned from NL. Fenk you!
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by sodiqapril(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dead rat griller ......I know 24 hours wouldn't be enough to knock sense into his skull but I'll do my best
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by azpekuliar: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jakumo. Only that 24 hours will not be enough to master grammer like him. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MP3: Bukky Boi - Something Nice / Glo Launches Youtube Data Plans For As Low As N50 Per Hour / Am Not Sure If It Is Mr P That Sing This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.