Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? (816 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92510705:

Give your life to Christ before it is too late.
Knowing and accepting Darling Jesus never mean that you won't enjoy your life.
There is enough enjoyment in Jesus Christ.
Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.
Never let Satan gets into your head.
It is dangerously dangerous!
Have a nice day.
JESUS LOVES YOU kiss undecided kiss.
I'll remove your teeth just now
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by LuciusX: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Icelandicboy:
I'll remove your teeth just now

Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

Capslocked said he is an atheist. You are an aspiring traditionalist (aka ritualist). They are different things o.

Don't worry, we'll see after the pandemic ish. We have a lot of discuss. I need to see your facial expressions.
[/s]
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by remi1444: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2020
grin Lexusgs430 and MrMcJay
I want to understudy how they live their lives.
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Lexusgs430: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2020
remi1444:
grin Lexusgs430 and MrMcJay

I want to understudy how they live their lives.

Be careful what you wish upon yourself.......... grin
Re: If You Were To Spend 24hrs With A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by remi1444: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Be careful what you wish upon yourself.......... grin
kikikiki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina State Sets-up Road Safety Advisory Council / 4 AI Robots Killed 29 Humans In Japan: The Truth Behind The Fake News / Update On Teachers Who Sleep With Female Students In Excel College Ejigbo Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.