Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,606 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE (36500 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 / Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by earnit1: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Nova1988(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Trump better stop this nonsense o
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Patrickrealtor(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2020
damiloladuke:
A day after a catastrophic explosion rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, reports of a major fire are now coming to light from Ajman in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The massive fire engulfed the fruits and vegetable market in Ajman's new industrial area. Fire engines have been rushed to the spot and civil defence teams have diverted traffic until the blaze can be brought under control.

The fire reportedly broke out at around 6.30 pm.

This is a developing story and more details will be provided later on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn8eo5qpEwc

Meanwhile, learn how to use your smart phone to make business logo, 3D animation videos, stunning business website, google forms, worksheet, flyers etc.
Call/chat 0816810758
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by AngelicBeing: 3:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Heavy Huge Signs of the times..
The Middle East is the Center of these times..

Something Huge is set to Happen! I feel it in my System!! I feel it! I feel it! I feel it!!

Let the Wise decode the times..

Lord JESUS, Help me!
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2020
I am not adding this year to my age, I didnt use it.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by almarthins(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2020
leksite120:
Signs of time u say?
You people have always been shouting signs of times since time immemorial, time never reach.. Baba go siddown jor

Back in days of noah, they didnt believe the flood was coming while noah was preparing the ark. They were busy wining and mocking him. Have you noticed the rate at which evil happenings is taking place. Matthew 24, said things like this will mark an era of tears and sorrow.
Whether you believe it or not does nt mean it will nt happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Daveobi10: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Diamondvicky:
That's what they get for racism towards africans and Nigeria specifically
No one is becoming racist to Nigeria. We are the architect of our problems in the UAE. Sadly everyone is a casualty. Some Nigeria wahala plenty, ranging from No Valid Visa, to prostitution, to theft, to fighting, to many other things. Am not saying because someone told me, am saying because I have seen most of these things. Person go carry cult wahala, enter flight come another man country, den the align with fellow members to cause havoc on other group or fellow Nigerians.... Is this not senselessssssssssssss?
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by leksite120(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2020
almarthins:

Back in days of noah, they didnt believe the flood was coming while noah was preparing the ark. They were busy wining and mocking him. Have you noticed the rate at which evil happenings is taking place. Matthew 24, said things like this will mark an era of tears and sorrow.
Whether you believe it or not does nt mean it will nt happen.
The world will surely end, true. But associating bad events to it is what is annoying.. Bad events have always been happening after Jesus even after Muhammad, but still nothing happened..

Let's just wait for it to end.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2020
ForeThinker:
Sometimes suffering is just suffering. It doesn’t make you stronger. It doesn’t build character. It only hurts.

That's if you don't accept suffering as part of life, if you no suffer that means you are in your comfort zone and you can't build a character on your comfort zone.

Mental suffering is also suffering.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by perdollar(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2020
middle East is on fire. Death to Israel religion wl say it's israel
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by lascos912(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2020
most of this things are happening to White people is it that they are paying for racist acts
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by 2016easy2017: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Do you use chinaade phones like infinity, techno, huwei, oppo, redmi etc, listen to these:
Your phone is not on onetime payments. You still pay interest weekly through updates.
If you use your phones in online banking, banking codes etc, trust China to violate all international laws, your passwords are saved into your data with China and is updated regularly. So that's how could be loosing your money daily in amounts not noticeable.watch
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Salewa95:

Ogbeni forget all this jargons you always speak daily.

California fire outbreak that occur recurrently is more deadlier than this and we heard of numerous fire outbreak in Australia and the Amazon rainforests.

What about Nigeria, we always hear of fire outbreaks in markets almost every month and etc.
Mostly due to climate change.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by 2cribz: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Like play like play
Hushpuppy don turn past tense
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by holymiles(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Heavy Huge Signs of the times..
The Middle East is the Center of these times..

Something Huge is set to Happen! I feel it in my System!! I feel it! I feel it! I feel it!!

Let the Wise decode the times..

Lord JESUS, Help me!
the fire outbreaks and all sorts of building collapse in Lagos and many parts of Nigeria are a sign of what?? oga go sit down somewhere. na for generations una don dey talk say end time don reach.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by holymiles(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2020
iyke926:
Mostly due to climate change.
get your facts right. climate change does not cause fire. it's arson.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2020
holymiles:

get your facts right. climate change does not cause fire. it's arson.
A student trying to teach his master. The fact that you know nothing about a subject shouldn't make you spew trash.

The guy I quoted was talking about wildfire outbreak in Cali and Australia, which I even bolded. Go study more about climate change...global warming and probably causes of wildfire outbreaks in California, Australia etc.

Human activities account for some percentage of wildfires in those places but effect of climate has a greater role to play

You should also study to know the difference between wildfire and arson (intentional starting a fire to harm). If I decide to burn someone's house, it's a crime called arson. If I burn some dry bush, shit is called bush burning. Now check out a scenario, where no one lights a dry grasses in a forest and boom fire engulfs the place due to atmospheric conditions...heat wave as a result of climate shit. It happens, man.

If you are lazy to read, watch documentaries on YouTube about wildfire outbreaks in California and Australia etc...you should hear stuffs like heat waves, climate vulnerability and some other shit.

Have a great day!
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Omeizadean(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Mossad has been busy tbh.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Thelife: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2020
IMAliyu:

Every generation of Christians have always believed that the world will end in their time.

You're not the first.

So why are you in pain
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by OdenKelechi(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
2020 wetin dey sup?

I don't understand.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by IMAliyu(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Thelife:

So why are you in pain
Pain?

What made you think I'm in pain?
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by PrincewithGod(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2020
leksite120:
Signs of time u say?
You people have always been shouting signs of times since time immemorial, time never reach.. Baba go siddown jor
This is exactly what people were telling Noah for 120 years and the flood came and destroyed them. Heed the warning and save yourself please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by OluJack123: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2020
damiloladuke:
A day after a catastrophic explosion rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, reports of a major fire are now coming to light from Ajman in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The massive fire engulfed the fruits and vegetable market in Ajman's new industrial area. Fire engines have been rushed to the spot and civil defence teams have diverted traffic until the blaze can be brought under control.

The fire reportedly broke out at around 6.30 pm.

This is a developing story and more details will be provided later on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn8eo5qpEwc

And I remember Pastor E.A Adeboye prophesied on two occasions that there would be outbreak of global fires. We are witnesses to the fulfilment of these prophecies. Guys, brace up, gird your loins, the LORD cometh! Dont be caught unprepared.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Sonofman18: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Only God knows why
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by OluJack123: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
AngelicBeing:
wink

The Lord cometh! Let those that name the name of the LORD depart from iniquity!

1 Like

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by ndubuisi205: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
JESUS IS COMING SOON
THE END IS NEAR.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by almarthins(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
leksite120:
The world will surely end, true. But associating bad events to it is what is annoying.. Bad events have always been happening after Jesus even after Muhammad, but still nothing happened..

Let's just wait for it to end.

It will surely end.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by Mosco100(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
leksite120:
Signs of time u say?
2 Peter 3: 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) / Dmitry Muratov Attacked On Train In Russia / Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.