Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE (36488 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 / Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by leksite120(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mosco100:
2 Peter 3: 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Y all these, did I say I believe in Bible? Moreover I didn't say world won't end. What I was saying is that, we've been hearing it for long, can't they just keep shut and let's wait for it?
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by holymiles(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2020
iyke926:

A student trying to teach his master. The fact that you know nothing about a subject shouldn't make you spew trash.

The guy I quoted was talking about wildfire outbreak in Cali and Australia, which I even bolded. Go study more about climate change...global warming and probably causes of wildfire outbreaks in California, Australia etc.

Human activities account for some percentage of wildfires in those places but effect of climate has a greater role to play

You should also study to know the difference between wildfire and arson (intentional starting a fire to harm). If I decide to burn someone's house, it's a crime called arson. If I burn some dry bush, shit is called bush burning. Now check out a scenario, where no one lights a dry grasses in a forest and boom fire engulfs the place due to atmospheric conditions...heat wave as a result of climate shit. It happens, man.

If you are lazy to read, watch documentaries on YouTube about wildfire outbreaks in California and Australia etc...you should hear stuffs like heat waves, climate vulnerability and some other shit.

Have a great day!

heat waves you say?? I give up on you.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by holymiles(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
iyke926:

A student trying to teach his master. The fact that you know nothing about a subject shouldn't make you spew trash.

The guy I quoted was talking about wildfire outbreak in Cali and Australia, which I even bolded. Go study more about climate change...global warming and probably causes of wildfire outbreaks in California, Australia etc.

Human activities account for some percentage of wildfires in those places but effect of climate has a greater role to play

You should also study to know the difference between wildfire and arson (intentional starting a fire to harm). If I decide to burn someone's house, it's a crime called arson. If I burn some dry bush, shit is called bush burning. Now check out a scenario, where no one lights a dry grasses in a forest and boom fire engulfs the place due to atmospheric conditions...heat wave as a result of climate shit. It happens, man.

If you are lazy to read, watch documentaries on YouTube about wildfire outbreaks in California and Australia etc...you should hear stuffs like heat waves, climate vulnerability and some other shit.

Have a great day!

my friend heat waves act as catalysts for wildfire but almost all of the fires are caused and set by individuals. climate change is not as terrible as the western media insinuates. hence the panic is unnecessary.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by EdwardRandy(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2020
leksite120:
Signs of time u say?
You people have always been shouting signs of times since time immemorial, time never reach.. Baba go siddown jor
You dey mind the mumu?
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by NewDelhi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
jimmyolasun:

repent
You don dey cross my boundaries for that ashawo thread abi. No worry u go soon jam. Be like say u no know who I be.
Re: Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE by jimmyolasun: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

You don dey cross my boundaries for that ashawo thread abi. No worry u go soon jam. Be like say u no know who I be.

newdelhi my friend.. you better apologize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation / Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.