Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani (17332 Views)

Lai Mohammed Denies Announcing ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / FG Increases ‘Hate Speech’ Fine From N500,000 To N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by masui(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Shehu Sani please ask them if this is the diversification they've been talking about.

This country matter sef. Didn't they do and say worst during Jonathan's government? Please this is no longer democracy.

They should just buy padlocks and distribute to all the citizens as hate speech palliatives. undecided undecided : undecided

1 Like

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Danniedpastor(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

Having comprehension issue?

I hope you regain your mind after this government's tenure.
Because, whatever you have sold your brains for would expire with this government.

2 Likes

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Aquarapha1(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Oil and water
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by DimIsaac10(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
I know which region will pay more...
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by truthstands01: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:
Shehu should know when not to fool around with issues.

Is he in support of an hate speech?
And are you the so called "wise man" in support of N5M for hate speech. Who defines what hate speech is? What of Buhari and the blood and the baboon? Get a life.
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by gloriaolachi: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Alternative to oil revenue indeed grin
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by lacidi: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Abouwaza:

Haha
Guy u funny
Hope you hold your 5m cos u just used[b] an hate speech [/b]
"Jobless mofo"
Or is it only applicable to the critics of the govt?

Please it is "a hate speech" not "an hate speech". The 'H' in hate is not silent. You guys should stop writing English in your accent. There is nothing like an house, an host, an heaven, an horse, an harbor etc. You say an honest or an honour because the 'H' in both words is silent.

I do recognize that some Nigerian have a problem with pronouncing 'H' when it comes before a vowel, but that is not why we should be writing the way we pronounce.

1 Like

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by NaMeAboki: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2020
This one go affect Children of Hate most - FG smiling to the Bank! cheesy grin
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by shoprite: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani

Chai . . .Shehu Sani !!! grin grin grin

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by amakadlite(f): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2020
post=92508153:
SAY NO TO HATE SPEECH.

It will favour the citizens of our great nation more,
Only pained swines and losers will never see the positive thing in this,
until hate speech is used on their parents and about to send them to jail.

Keep up with your daily blind wailing enemies of the country, wailing will never depart from you as long as you wish bad for our nation.

We Rise!
Mumu, so we should cowardly join you in singing your praises to your darling daddy when all it not well. don't worry 2023 will strip you off this stupid assss lickng job. then you'll feel what the masses are feeling right now.

3 Likes

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Cesclxg(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2020
lacidi:

Please it is "a hate speech" not "an hate speech". The 'H' in hate is not silent. You guys should stop writing English in your accent. There is nothing like an house, an host, an heaven, an horse, an harbor etc. You say an honest or an honour because the 'H' in both words is silent.

I do recognize that some Nigerian have a problem with pronouncing 'H' when it comes before a vowel, but that is not why we should be writing the way we pronounce.

If you must know, the pronunciation without the /h/ sound is still considered to be standard in England. Most native English speakers do not pronounce the /h/ sound.
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by knowhowk: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Abouwaza:

I don't need to argue with stupid people
Yes you are right
Is that all?
Peace
. why do you engage yourself with helinues when you quite know he possesses the attitude u mentioned above ..Ignore him ...
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by knowhowk: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2020
truthstands01:

And are you the so called "wise man" in support of N5M for hate speech. Who defines what hate speech is? What of Buhari and the blood and the baboon? Get a life.
. @. You fail to mention the above hate Speech your darling daddy made before ....Hope you comment on that without prejudice .
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by itoba4real(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
what a paradox. infact the irony of it is that they will be silent because they cant comprehend with the grammatical vocaburally of this humane politician. may God bless u sir
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by itoba4real(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2020
This is the real shehu the other shehu is an empty drum making the loudest noise
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by FLYFIRE(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
What GOES around........COMES.....

See what ESPN reporter tweeted when rioters started burning other people's properties at the wake of the FRAUDULENT "BRACKRIVESMATTER"

1st tweet on 28 May 2020 with GLEE....

Then suddenly, Jehovah TURNED THINGS AROUND....

Look at his NEW tweets just three days later

THIS WILL BE APC's TESTIMONY

1 Share

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by lacidi: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Cesclxg:

If you must know, the pronunciation without the /h/ sound is still considered to be standard in England. Most native English speakers do not pronounce the /h/ sound.
So English people call Hate ‘ate’? Like seriously, you are saying that English people say I ate you instead of I hate you?
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Firespitter: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:
Shehu should know when not to fool around with issues.

Is he in support of an hate speech?

Typical village abobaku miscreant
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Firespitter: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
lacidi:

Badt guy. I love this your slide tackle. E enter bodi wella grin
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by earnit3: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Local jokers
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by bauer36(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
these administration hates critics. so one cannot exercise it's freedom of speech and expression which is one of our core fundamental Civic responsibility and obligation. these is democracy, people need to air their opinion over issues.
the country is faced with serious rampaging issues that calls for urgent measures to tackle, issues ranging from; terrorism, insecurity, growing unemployment, corruption, nepotism, marginalization, Fulani wahala, poor infrastructures and basic amenities...etc.
As far as I'm concern, the hate speech bill is sàtanic and unacceptable in a democratic dispensation.An idealogy from the ruling corrupt autocratic cabals.
I just hope they give us a comprehensive definition of ''hate speech. cs I dnt understand neither.
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by Blankstare(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Sani is always deep...see this, just like when Igbos supported GEJ misdoings , there's no Nigeria yet, we keep running in circles

1 Like

Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by edunwanna: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
I can't believe sis rubbish was spewed by the dead meat seller.

Spits...

post=92508153:
SAY NO TO HATE SPEECH.

It will favour the citizens of our great nation more,
Only pained swines and losers will never see the positive thing in this,
until hate speech is used on their parents and about to send them to jail.

Keep up with your daily blind wailing enemies of the country, wailing will never depart from you as long as you wish bad for our nation.

We Rise!
Re: N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani by bigwig071(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

You see where Cho Cho lead you to.

When I said Kanu is a jobless mofo, you called it an hate speech, then tell us his current job, you are telling us story.

Oya Chukwudi , drop that goal post and tell us Kanu's current occupation..
you much be a Fulani danbit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.