Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. (447 Views)

Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency / How Did GTB Bank Enter Into This Mess With Innosson / My Take On The Innosson-efcc-gtb arrest Saga - Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please who can connect me to innosson? For a 50/50 deal. This stone is called amblygonite. It contains lithium used in making high quality lithium motor battery for cars and trucks including cell phone and laptop batteries. The stone is everywhere in my area and Chinese are fighting fellow Chinese, Indians and germans in order to get this stones. They export it in containers out of the country and the stone returns back to us as motor batteries. Please share. Call 09021738517 if you have the link
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pics

Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mo

Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ready to be shipped to China

Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by bigdammyj: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Go to Innoson vehicle dealers
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
bigdammyj:
Go to Innoson vehicle dealers
already did, most of them has never seen the man physically. Only on TV. Just like dangote major distributors have not seen dangote before

1 Like

Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by lastburn(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Try their website or any nnewi guy should have a link
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Kkings11: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2020
CALL ME BY 10AM TOMORROW
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by mamaafrik(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Daddyboy21:
Please who can connect me to innosson? For a 50/50 deal. This stone is called amblygonite. It contains lithium used in making high quality lithium motor battery for cars and trucks including cell phone and laptop batteries. The stone is everywhere in my area and Chinese are fighting fellow Chinese, Indians and germans in order to get this stones. They export it in containers out of the country and the stone returns back to us as motor batteries. Please share. Call 09021738517 if you have the link
Innoson is not using lithium for his cars neither ibeto,even if car manufacturers are not the manufacturer of Lithium used for battery,they use recycled Lead to make Lead acid battery.
If you supplying a qualitative raw Amblygonite,hook me up and let us do business.
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by Daddyboy21: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
mamaafrik:

Innoson is not using lithium for his cars neither ibeto,even if car manufacturers are not the manufacturer of Lithium used for battery,they use recycled Lead to make Lead acid battery.
If you supplying a qualitative raw Amblygonite,hook me up and let us do business.
call 09021738517. My location is abuja, but we have the material also in Nassarawa, cross river, Kaduna and illorin. Thanks
Re: If You Can Connect Me with Innosson (IVM) We Have A 50/50 Deal. by SavageResponse(m): 2:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Daddyboy21:

Are you hopping that Innoson will by the mineral from you to use in their production process?

For your info Innoson does not manufacture in the real sense of the word. They just bring in CKD and assemble in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Salient Innovations In The New Companies And Allied Matters Act, 2020 / Bet9ja Account And Shop For Sale In Lagos / Are You A Man Or A Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.