Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2k Giveaway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2k Giveaway (435 Views)

Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. / Get One Year VPS For Just 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2k Giveaway by EBeThings: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
I know this is not the right section to put this thread but this section has some active users

Anyone with a wechat account who hasn’t verified any other user and that has opened the wechat for more than a month should tell me here. I need to get my account verified and if it’s works out, I’ll be sending you your 2k

All what I need is to help me get my wechat account opened
Re: 2k Giveaway by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
EBeThings:
I know this is not the right section to put this thread but this section has some active users

Anyone with a wechat account who hasn’t verified any other user and that has opened the wechat for more than a month should tell me here. I need to get my account verified and if it’s works out, I’ll be sending you your 2k

Check out this thread, maybe it will help you.
https://www.nairaland.com/6271961/how-create-verify-new-wechat#96318920
Re: 2k Giveaway by EBeThings: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Check out this thread, maybe it will help you.
https://www.nairaland.com/6271961/how-create-verify-new-wechat#96318920

Thanks but it’s not showing what I want.. I need someone to help me verify it
Re: 2k Giveaway by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
EBeThings:

Thanks but it’s not showing what I want.. I need someone to help me verify it
Ok. Just be careful of scammers though. Good luck
Re: 2k Giveaway by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
EBeThings:

Ok
Re: 2k Giveaway by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Ok. Just be careful of scammers though. Good luck
Issac Iyanda you are the number 1 fraudster on the whole on Nairaland. oloriburuku
Re: 2k Giveaway by Ayofaks(f): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
Issac Iyanda you are the number 1 fraudster on the whole on Nairaland. oloriburuku

Hhahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairaland will not kill somebody grin

1 Like

Re: 2k Giveaway by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: 2k Giveaway by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
EBeThings:

so I will send u my details and continue singing God will make my way?
Re: 2k Giveaway by EBeThings: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
KevUnique:

Have you found one ? Let's see if I can be of help Sir. That your 2k will go a long way for me this morning sef.
So, I'm thinking of giving you my old Wechat ID and password so that you can log into it and go and verify your own Wechat account. Can you do this?

Hello can you text me your number here or send a mail to me
Re: 2k Giveaway by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
EBeThings:

Hello can you text me your number here or send a mail to me

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Zylus Group / Starting Your Earring Business!!!look IN HERE!! / We Need Pet Plastic In Large Quantities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.