Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) (105984 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Oz2much4real: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
so bad
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
so she twerked to death ?

well on the resurrection day I hope she can also twerk-out from her grave.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by larryking540: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zukiemoniey1:
R.I.P , I Dont Think Its Because Of Twerking That Made Her Boyfriend Killed Her, There Might Be Some Other Issues, This Is Why Our Old Leaders Dont Want The Youths In Power because if they get there Na War,
But The Girl Dey Twerk Sha
and this would have been another Candi B in the making ,but it's so sad , another talent is gone

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Calm down and stop overworking your dull brain. ( permit me to use that word on you).
Now that you're calm, read the caption of the news again and see where it stated that she got killed after twerking. Then calm your brain again and read details of the news where it says she got shot after twerking for a random guy.

Now you can see i based my judgment on the news at hand and not because of any youth "enjoying " her life.

Mind you, I'm also a youth and bending and shaking ones bumbum ( especially for a guy ) is no fun as you put it but mere madness and show of shame.

Argue with your dull brain.

Modified.
i tire for d guy..how can I even a fiancee that would be shaking her backside vigorously for another man and I won't go insane with such act

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
hkidola00:
i tire for d guy..how can I even a fiancee that would be shaking her backside vigorously for another man and I won't go insane with such act

Hmm... Even as a lady I find it very annoying and irritating. Though its not enough for the guy to take her life just like that. chai!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Yung2ruth: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stay one place dem no hear, now see big yansh done waste

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Let me ask you. Are both good?

If you're twerking for your husband.. O great! But for some random guy who's not your hubby Nope.

Whether good or bad, it's not your business.

The question here is, was it twerking that led to her being shot or infidelity? Based on the way you focused on twerking and twerkers in your previous reply.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartyPants:

Whether good or bad, it's not your business.

The question here is, was it twerking that led to her being shot or infidelity? Based on the way you focused on twerking and twerkers in your previous reply.

Are you a twerker or run a twerking business? Let me know in case I'm spoiling biz for you.

Its also not your biz how I focused on twerking. cool.

Now, let me be.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by chinkelly(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just because you sleep with a girl doesn't mean u own her. That girl was somebody's child. How can you kill another person because they choose to do what they like with their body. The parents own her not you! Young men take note. You have no right to beat a girl if she fvcks another guy. She's not yours, she allowed u access to her body. Stupid young men all over the place!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Most of the commenters here are just stupid and insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by chocboi78(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Its like the news was modified. In the morning when I read and commented, that was what I read. Its kinda confusing though as the one I commented on reads something about boyfriend and and random guy.

Anyways, whichever ways, RIP to the girl.
The culprits will not go unpunished.

Abeg make una leave me alone. I'm done here.
lol..mayb twas modified..seems ure new here
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why are youth this stupid??
How can you kill someone that is not legally attached to you..

She is not your wife for God's sake!!

Even if she is your wife, just divorce her..

Why are there so many Animals parading themselves as humans

That lady is a daughter and sister of someone!!

What kind of evil Nonsense is this??

If the killer is not caught and killed, then Camerounian Government should be ashamed of themselves!!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
chocboi78:
lol..mayb twas modified..seems ure new here

I'm confused honestly.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Are you a twerker or run a twerking business? Let me know in case I'm spoiling biz for you.

Its also not your biz how I focused on twerking. cool.

Now, let me be.

I'm a teacher of logic to Nigerian youth. You seemed to need a lecture, that's all
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Masterkernel1: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
internationalman:
What won't people kill for in Nigeria..

We may as well start killing our girlfriends for talking or looking at other niggars..

The youths who are supposed to be the most important people in this country are fast becoming the most useless ..

No wonder those old baboons in high places don't see us fit enough to lead them.

Modified:: for those calling me a lazy Nigeria youth; as at the time of this comment it wasn't stated that the event took place in Cameroon.

Take your time and read a few passage before commenting, you're too lazy in mind.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Champneys: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aiye oooooo! shocked
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
See the wickedness of man and sm people will still ask stupid questions why God makes hell and brings judgement of man.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Coded081(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
internationalman:

We may as well start killing our girlfriends for talking or looking at other niggars..

The youths who are supposed to be the most important people in this country are fast becoming the most useless ..

No wonder those old baboons in high places don't see us fit enough to lead them.

Modified:: for those calling me a lazy Nigeria youth; as at the time of this comment it wasn't stated that the event took place in Cameroon.
edit your comment please
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Breadfruit: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is absurd. I hope the full wrath of the law be visited on whoever is responsible.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by TooGod247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
na naira marlay song cause this thing oo, inside life , woman brutal lol
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Comedian2019:

What you see in many youths today is a result of poor parenting, poor societal values, etc.
I'm particularly worried that a large percentage of our youths have adopted a dangerous lifestyle - drug addiction, sexual immorality, cultism, violence, etc.
Because the country is poor

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by maximusprime2000: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
pls how can i unwatch this for goodness sake.... what msg was the killer trying to pass across. funny how some girls misplaced money slavery for relationship. probably the case, am really disturbed

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by ZooOga: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
spyg1:
Guys stop deceiving yourself that you're the only one going out with her. The coolest girl you know might be sleeping with a married co-tenant. Why make your life miserable just because a random girl (ball)?

yup, community yansh. guys must learn to share meat in the pot.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by codedguy1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Let me ask you. Are both good?

If you're twerking for your husband.. O great! But for some random guy who's not your hubby Nope.

So because she twerked for a random guy means she should be killed.

She is not even his wife and he killed her because she twerked for another guy.

Even a 5 yr wouldnt write something as stupid as what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
internationalman:

Since you knew that the location wasnt stated, why did you now conclude that it occurred in Nigeria?

If they call you dunce or lazy youth now, you go dey vex
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by skyfather09(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lets all try to live a good life...no one knows when death will come calling
that girl boyfriend na cultist. she sef na cultist... baby na them them.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by jUeLiZ: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
I nor understand,, shot by her boyfriend who saw a video of her twerking online fr another,,..

did the event occur the same day,, same time and same venue
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
codedguy1:

So because she twerked for a random guy means she should be killed.

She is not even his wife and he killed her because she twerked for another guy.

Even a 5 yr would write something as stupid as what you wrote.

What's this one saying? Who's justifying the guys action here. You just jumped into a reply I gave someone on another question to prove what exactly?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
this must be a Yahoo guys , I saw the video b4 now, I thinking the lady is a sex worker who want to eat everything that comes their ways, live a responsible live they will not hear, they will want to enter every flash car that past their ways as if is everything that is glitter is gold.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Mursz: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
What is all this? Why are human’s so wicked?.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by codedguy1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

What's this one saying? Who's justifying the guys action here. You just jumped into a reply I gave someone on another question to prove what exactly?

SMH.

stop trying to be clever by half it only makes you look stupid.

After saying her boyfriend wasted her life because she twerked for a random guy. smartypants now asked you if the twerking or infidelity is the issue and you replied with a very unintelligent response about twerking for husband or boyfirend.

someone life has been snuffed because of a mundane reason and you are here more concerned about the twerk and who it is supposed to be for.

you are not reasonable at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.