Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) (1606 Views)

5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
instead of encouraging the little girl, we're busy finding fault in what she said and didn't say

it's a big shame and slap to our faces
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
For me that is not even the point. The point is the parents told her about Tolulope and she got inspired. She felt the Nigerian state.

exactly
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
we talk about patriotism everyday

where are the patriotic ones??

a little child makes a mistake about what she says and we criticise her immediately

what a shame

shame on u
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Her parents should be commended. Adults and other children will watch this and draw some inspiration from it too.

her parents really tried

kudos
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
One of the reasons why our youth are going fast astray is because we don't have sound heroes they look up to.
nobody to look up to

nobody to give sound and valid advice
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
One of the issue we are having as a society is the lack of true heroes. Children love stories with strong characters. If we want to infuse patriotism in children that will urgently need to do, we must tell them about like heroines like Tolu.

true
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
where's our patriotism

social media hypocrites all around Nigeria
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
We talk about past heroes to our children ( great respect to them ) and they struggle to even understand their dressing when you show them picture. Someone like Tolulope is a heroine that children of today can connect with in so many ways.

it matters alot
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Save the children of today and you save the future.

that's what they don't know
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
We need to catch them young. At that age is the age you can easily put things into their head.

invest in the young ones
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
The parents of that little child should serve as an example to other parents. We should work towards putting patriotism into our children at a very young age.

patriotism

that's d keyword
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
Our leaders just need to wake up from this sleep of shame.

do they know d meaning of shame??
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
On Channels TV yesterday, a retired general said our soldiers in the front line get about 1000 naira a day for risking their lives for leaders that spend more than that in 1 hour

what has d general done to change that??
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
What we practise in this country is audio patriotism.
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2020
We blame our leaders, our pastors for things we just do to less extents
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Tolu story has Spider-Man and superman rolled into one.

superhero indeed
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Indeed they are the future of our nation

when there's no stable and standard plans put in place to secure the future, what happens then?
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
These are the true heroines of our nation

don't let her death be in vain
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Parents just have to play their role
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2020
And try to inspire the young ones
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
As it is the odds are mounting against us
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
she might have made few mistakes in d video

but we should encourage her
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
she did what millions of Nigerians couldn't do
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2020
I'm not saying you shouldn't pray for Lebanon but have you ever prayed for Nigeria or are you still waiting for something worse to happen before you pray
Please let's be guided and not just follow trends
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2020
The country is losing time that she might never get back, if we fail to raise a brighter future In Our children
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
We blame our leaders, our pastors for things we just do to less extents

just imagine
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Saphire16:
I'm not saying you shouldn't pray for Lebanon but have you ever prayed for Nigeria or are you still waiting for something worse to happen before you pray
Lebanon ish is small to what we experience daily
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
What we practise in this country is audio patriotism.

just few mistakes she made in d video and we're quick to criticize her

and we'll still come online and search for patriotic ones

hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Saphire16(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

Lebanon ish is small to what we experience daily

u won't see them on social media

but one explosion and everyone on FB and Whatsapp status is saying we should pray for Lebanon

is Lebanon praying for Nigeria??

abi na we be prayer warriors??
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Saphire16:
Trend is the wrong place. Constantly in flux, no form of stability. Its gat our youths thinking up and down everyhow
Re: Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Saphire16:

u won't see them on social media

but one explosion and everyone on FB and Whatsapp status is saying we should pray for Lebanon

is Lebanon praying for Nigeria??

abi na we be prayer warriors??
Here we no dey even they care about death tolls anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of States Yet To Protest / Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly / Throwback: GEJ Sponsoring Boko Haram Genocide -el-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.