Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? (2216 Views)

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2020
So I called Kanu a jobless mofo and one of his supporters accusing me of an hate speech.

Kanu's supporters, what is his current occupation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Golan007: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Our Dilector.

grin

Maybe he's an OAP.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Golan007:
Our Dilector.

grin

Maybe he's an OAP.

OAP of which media organization?

You people no go kill person oo.. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Op, thou shall not question the god. undecided

Don't invite the wrath of ipob pigs. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Media influencer on unachievable sovereignty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by AkalaJ: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2020
He is the Director of New Media/Mobilizer for the Promotion of Ethnic Hatred, Destabilization of the Zoo, and the Advancement of the Banana Republic of Biafra. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Media influencer on sovereignty

Occupation I am not talking of title .. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by illicit(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Ambassador AT LARGE for Biafra

cheesy

And a Jew Rabbi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

Occupation I am not talking of title .. undecided
so?

That is his job.
That is what he does to earn his living.
Na you con know Wetin you wan hear undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2020
illicit:
Ambassador AT LARGE for Biafra

cheesy

And a Jew Rabbi

AT LARGE like ESCAPE..... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
so?

That is his job.
That is what he does to earn his living.
Na you con know Wetin you wan hear undecided

So you people don't know what your lawd and savior is doing to make ends meet as in occupation?

Chei

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by illicit(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

AT LARGE like ESCAPE..... grin grin

grin
na u talk am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
One zonb treasurer created a thread for all members of it's zonal districts to maztobet with......

N.K no get job..... Leave it like that, you are not feeding him and his families not paying his bills........ If you want to know anything about him, do call him when you listen to him on radioBiafra.....

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

So you people don't know what your lawd and savior is doing to make ends meet as in occupation?

Chei
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Anago55: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:
So I called Kanu a jobless mofo and one of his supporters accusing me of an hate speech.

. Dude,do you have a life outside Nairaland?

Between you and Nnamdi kalu ,who needs an occupation?

let me answer you, Nnamdi kalu is presently occupied with his push for Biafra emancipation on the global scene

while you continue to troll away your life on Nairaland , although I would also call that occupation, but you need a job!

14 Likes

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Anago55:

let me answer you, Nnamdi kalu is presently occupied with his push for Biafra emancipation on the global scene

while you continue to troll away your life on Nairaland , although I would also call that occupation, but you need a job!

Chukwudi, save us the epistle...

How is Kanu earning his income? Which business?

Or is Biafra now a business venture?... grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
Anago55:

[/s]
The question is; what pays Nnamdi Kanu's bill?

Does "push for biafra emancipation" pay his bill?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Muna4real(f): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

Chukwudi, save us the epistle...

How is Kanu earning his income? Which business?

Or is Biafra now a business venture?... grin cheesy

What do you do for a living? Kanu has been abroad for a long time, and has acquired citizenship so he must be doing something there even before he started ipob. You have failed if you are trying to insult him because his life is better than yours.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2020
The disintegration of the animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Muna4real(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The question is; what pays Nnamdi Kanu's bill?

Does "push for biafra emancipation" pay his bill?

Are you expecting him to work in the federal civil service ?
Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by McGg: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2020
So all you could wake up this morning to ask is Nnamdi Kanu's occupation chai.... Between you and him who is actually jobless?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Are you expecting him to work in the federal civil service ?
What does Nnamdi Kanu do for living?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
McGg:
So all you could wake up this morning to ask is Nnamdi Kanu's occupation chai.... Between you and him who is actually jobless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

What do you do for a living? Kanu has been abroad for a long time, and has acquired citizenship so he must be doing something there even before he started ipob. You have failed if you are trying to insult him because his life is better than yours.

@ bolded, so abroad is only meant for Kanu alone?

Say Kanu's life is better than yours cos we have a beautiful and meaningful life here....

Not coming online to hate people for no reason...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Sammy07: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Media influencer on unachievable sovereignty

Lol, you get bad mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

What is that "something" he is doing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by kingzizzy: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2020
helinues:

Thats a question you need not ask. His members contribute money so that he need not have any other occupation besides that of leading IPOB as an organisation

1 Like

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2020
U even went ahead go create thread for this
Wow
You are indeed jobless

1 Like

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by McGg: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

I will tell you only if...

You tell me what you does for a living and...

Why you want to know

1 Like

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by helinues: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
kingzizzy:

Thats a question you need not ask. His members contribute money so that he need not have any other occupation besides that of leading IPOB as an organisation

Is Biafra a business venture?

Contribute money for him to do what? What has he done with the one they have contributed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Sammy07: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
First page almost full, and I'm yet to see an answer shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? by Simplyleo: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2020
McGg:

I will tell you only if...

You tell me what you does for a living and...

Why you want to know
Pls are you a member of ipob?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement / Insecurity: Get Weapons To Defend Yourselves, Ortom Urges Benue Residents / We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.