Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This (6419 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by 4Ebiscoo: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2020
While we stay at home observing the nation wide lockdown,I present to you a very important issue which may cause harm to 86 percent of our youths… Make sure you read every single information here

It has become a normality for most of the youth nowadays to go in with their phone into the Toilet, even though they all know it is somehow improper to do so…

This is a habit we cultivated over time. There is 90 percent possibility that you are reading this in the toilet also. Nowadays it is a problem for most people to live without their phone and even think alone for sometimes. Being addicted to your mobile phone isn’t my subject right now but taking it to the toilet with you can cause more harm than you could ever imagine as we are putting our brain and health at risk.

You probablly don’t know some of the ways pressing phone in the toilet affects you, this I’ll be sharing with you now…

Are you still in the toilet You gotta come out first…..

The first thing to worry about is GERMS:- according to pathologists are microbiologist there are thousands of bacterias and fungi on the surface of your most part of our toilets. Most of them are harmless why most are potential causes of sickness. Most of this thing sticks to our phone when we place our phones on those surfaces or even while pressing them. Example of such microbe is Etanamoeba coli(affects urinary tracts) and actinectobacter that enters any opening in your body to ruin your health, Etanamoeba (causes amobic dysentery) all these are harmful organism that you get exposed to staying long in the bathroom…

View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Secondly your chances of getting Hemorrhoids (Pile):- your cellphone gives you lot of entertaining stuffs (from news to images) this makes you stay longer than expected in the toilet. By doing so you are putting pressure on the rectum which may leads to hemorrhoids and makes existing hemorrhoids worse

Thirdly your phone needs a little time to rest during the day:- most of us see going to the toilet to ejest as a bonus time to press your phone as our mums and Dads won’t get to see us pressing phones, so no complain. We tends to stay longer. In grown ups and working class it is an opportunity to rest at work to catch the slightest fun. Doing this affects our brain cells as that moment should be used to relax it.

Another problem is development of PELVIC muscle ache:- sitting for long may cause pelvic muscle ache,most of us feels this ache but didn’t know the cause, this might be the cause why you get ache at the pelvis.

Another thing is that, flushing the toilet set send air of microbes to the air around your nostrils,when inhaled some of them get trapped my the mucur and the hair in the nostrils,while a great number get into the epithelial lining of the nose causing irritations and catarrh and other unfavorable conditions.

Finally you get a chance of losing your phone as it may fall into the closet while doing your thing at some point,you wouldn’t like to touch the shit when it falls….

I hope what you just read was very helpful. Drop your comments below,like,share and most importantly start living a healthy life henceforth….

Don’t forget to drop your opinions and share with friends,

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/youll-stop-pressing-phone-toilet-reading/

4 Likes

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Kriss216: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Be deceiving yourself!
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by foxxydude: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayam read this your post as I was taking a shit grin

15 Likes

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Slawormir: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Nothing can stop me from pressing phone in the toilet abi na rest room

I dey even carry my laptop follow body most times

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by adajoe555: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2020
And I am in the toilet reading this grin. it's a bad habit everyone does. Op abi you never carry phone go toilet before?

I usually wipe my phone after...
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2020
There are two places I can't deal at w/o my phone; that's at the dinner table & in the loo.

Two bad habits I can't seem to shake off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by ashybabs(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2020
foxxydude:
guy u bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by aquaman005(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by foxxydude: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2020
ashybabs:

guy u bad cheesy

grin I hail you too

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Very informative.

There are only three places you can never find me with my phone. TOILET, BATHROOM AND BEDROOM. cool

2 Likes

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Iscoalarcon: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2020
foxxydude:
mah Nigga haha

1 Like

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol... Even the laws of restrooms have bent to my pressing phone there cos eee donnnn tay!!!
No rectum anything. In fact there, you're not distracted or disturbed. And of course what are disinfectants for? I'm the only one using my restroom. So

Nice one though. We'll try and adjust where necessary. smiley
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by FullBlastLight: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dis are jst nothing bt a concocted fiction!

For d thousands of germs mentioned, dt can only be true if u're talking abt pit latrines & other dilapidated lavatories!

If those germs were really glueing on us d way u depicted it, we shld hv died long time ago of germs invasion!

D point I was even expecting 2 see in d thread dt I didn't see is d fact dt, going 2 d restrooms wit our phones & pressing it there wil invariably rob us a quality moment 2 quickly recall or think thru certain issues or ideas!

It has been long established dt pple hv d tendency 2 recall or think better while in d restroom because they are calm & briefly shut away frm other pple, activities & distractions!

... bt dis days, pple go there again wit phones 2 distract themselves!

Dis is d only disservice dt I know going 2 d restroom wit phones may bring 2 pple, not all those unsubstantiated fabrications!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by kudusman(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
thenks OP for this

i can relate to the last one very painful tho as my then nokia touchlight was lost due to the same issue

1 Like

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by foxxydude: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
mah Nigga haha

My gee grin

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP do you also know that alot of best decision were taken on the toilet sit. There Are just some habits that can never, I mean never stop, no matter what
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by jericco1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na Una Sabi I will be ignorant on this though it is rather infrequent but I will continue angry
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nicepoker(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
foxxydude:
Taking a shit . As in you were eating your own poo?
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by HomerTimpson: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP want to kill the masturbation crew
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by rowland545(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm sure the OP was cooking up this lie from the toilet
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by astonished: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP is talking about their kind of latrin toilet.
they are some toilet you will feel like sleeping there, toilet pass toilets
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by samtee37(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nothing sweet pass pressing phone and hearing some cool country songs while release some waste down your belly
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by foxxydude: 4:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Nicepoker:
Taking a shit . As in you were eating your own poo?

Ayam taking a shit as Ayam type this reply to you too grin
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Burgerlomo: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Please kindly raise your hand if you're one of the people the OP is referring to #youtoilet&foneare5&6 grin

Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Kingluqman(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2020
This OP sef grin
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by femi4: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
In the toilet, reading the epistle grin
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
the only thing I know is that pressing phone in a toilet that smells will make you stay long and shiit your shiit comfortably
Re: You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This by Lordmykel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
as long as it doesn't cause cancer.. I will always press phone in the toilet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) / Decent Nairaland Women / is There A Shortage Of Marriage-able Men In Nigeria? Girls Becoming Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.