Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (30767 Views)

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki will dump himself soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by simplyOJ(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ebenebe! Only time will tell if Edo is not Lagos. Fight Short men at your own peril; na only sand he will just be pouring into your eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Godons1: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki na bad market.

See weting IPOB caused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by anonimi: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
House of Assembly members that have seen open bullion vans to cash out from APC will cash out. When the election result appears and favours Obaseki, they will return back to base. That's looters & opportunists economic wisdom.

Why are you such a wise man?
Please how can I be wise like you? grin

Breakingfamous:
Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (Photos, Video)

Is it your headache ? - See The Moment Tinubu Reacted to photos of Bullion van in his house

Bola Tinubu has reacted to photos of billion van spotted in his house yesterday.

Tinubu defended the bullion van photos while being interviewed by Channels TV.

He said it's his money and he can spend it anyhow he wants it.

Seun Okinawa: A bullion van was photographed entering your house?

Watch video as Tinubu Reacts.... HERE

4 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Wasky101: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
e don happen
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Afritop(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
It's obvious Money is the answer to all of this
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by InvertedHammer: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
/
Edo people should remember the saying, "person wey dem use him head break coconut no dey follow chop am"
grin
/
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Oyahiome0817: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
see below
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Idrisk19(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm pity Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by anonimi: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Godons1:
Obaseki na bad market.
See weting IPOB caused.

So sorry for you and your coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole propaganda employer.

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Heffalump(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
money is speaking
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Wasky101: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
House of Assembly members that have seen open bullion vans to cash out from APC will cash out. When the election result appears and favours Obaseki, they will return back to base. That's looters & opportunists economic wisdom.
the way una dey decieve unaself ehen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by anonimi: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Idrisk19:
I'm pity Obaseki

You don't pity the acid-throwing cultist and thief trying to get Edo treasury for the fake coNrade wannabe godfather?
You sure wetin you dey yarn so

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by promotervickky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
This thread was posted by 9:04am na
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Muhylonaire007: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki na refuse? grin grin the way they are dumping him ehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by loadedvibes: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
But some of these so called members where never inaugurated as house members na. News people make una dey talk truth na
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by mamotalk: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
� money is the problem of many, even EFCC and attorney general are arse likers not to talk of riffraffs.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by millhouse: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kai ... why peddling all these fake news
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by DTaj: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
NextGovernor:
This is an old picture when APC members visited him when Ize- Iyamu crossed from PDP to APC.

I was in a meeting with Hon. Emma Okoduwa stated there this morning in PDP chieftains house. Why all these lies.

Lies won't save APC at all

LIAR!

You thought everyone is a fool like you? Some of the House of Assembly members wore face masks in the picture, which showed clearly that it must have been taken recently and that the poster was correct!

Covid-19 infections and wearing of face masks began only at the end of March 2020! Ize-Iyamu defected to APC last year, 2019. And some undiscerning daft folks liked your obvious lie? Shame!

There is nothing to sugar-coat about it, Obaseki, the MoU-wielding no physical development clown, the daft, wicked ingrate, will be booted out and return to his office in Ikoyi, Lagos (the same Lagos he's been insulting these past few months) at the end of the year!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chiefolododo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Forget , Obaseki is going to jail

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Chirowman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
fight of Gladiators ,law Makers ko potbelly makers ni
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ledaman: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Quelme:
The coast is clear... The agenda is SIMPLE!!!

Dem no dey telli person!!!

Obagone! 3 credit governor gone!! MOU gone!!!
Hahaha 3 credit indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by larryking540: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
hmmmmmm e don dey bee for obaseki, how much is OSIHOMOLE paying these lawbreakers?

that guy is buying them off from obaseki , definitely with Ghana must go of cash
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ledaman: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
NextGovernor:
This is an old picture when APC members visited him when Ize- Iyamu crossed from PDP to APC.

I was in a meeting with Hon. Emma Okoduwa stated there this morning in PDP chieftains house. Why all these lies.

Lies won't save APC at all

Keep deceiving ur self grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by mamotalk: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
these are zombies. look at the way they appear, can these nineties make any law that will benefit common man? any way, riddance

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Tareq1105: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

You don't pity the acid-throwing cultist and thief trying to get Edo treasury for the fake coNrade wannabe godfather?
You sure wetin you dey yarn so

We all have our past.

4 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Seetto: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

Why are you such a wise man?
Please how can I be wise like you? grin

Na ur bullion van?

4 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by subcbouy: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Buhari, IG of Police, some Apc governors and all PDP governors are behind Obaseki. Police taking over the complex is to prevent thugs imported by politicians to attack the complex.
Machinery is insiders not all these outside spectators.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are these ones honourables?

Funny..

Very funny!
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ledaman: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Buhari, IG of Police, some Apc governors and all Pdp governors are behind Obaseki. Police taking over the complex is to prevent thugs imported by politicians to attack the complex.
So the president would be stupid to support PDP candidate

3 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by mamotalk: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Seetto:
Na ur bullion van?
you see that you have no brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.