Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (30768 Views)

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Tareq1105: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
larryking540:

that guy is buying them off from obaseki , definitely with Ghana must go of cash

They only chose to remain in APC, no payment except if joining PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Minjim: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sadly Obaseki can't give up now.

He has spent far too much

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ledaman: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
reminds me that of Bayelsa people cheesy

but seriously Obaseki is not doing his homework well
Obaseki fought the the right battle @ the wrong time bro

4 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by AgbariOjukwu1: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
NextGovernor:
This is an old picture when APC members visited him when Ize- Iyamu crossed from PDP to APC.

I was in a meeting with Hon. Emma Okoduwa stated there this morning in PDP chieftains house. Why all these lies.

Lies won't save APC at all

Old picture And there was Covid 19 when Ize-Iyamu crossed to Apc? Something dey worry you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by citygarden(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don’t be surprised if Obaseki too decamp to APC before the election. Is getting tough for Obaseki everyday, he didn’t play his card very well. They will soon check him out of the game. What a pity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Okonowele8(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Now that Emperor Kim Jong Obaseki is powerless over state house of assembly , he is about to get fvcked

by the man staying in far away zamfara!
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by tonykel1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
TINUBU is funding the defection because of the Slogan "Edo No Be Lagos". He doesn't want anything that will propel the people of Lagos against him in the future should this slogan stands and prevail in Edo.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ledaman: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
jericco1:
Obaseki is now losing allies well hope he wins so that he can put them all to shame
How can he wins? When he refused to swear in honorable members that were elected. They are the foot soldiers to campaign for him!

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by pfadom: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki is a very unintelligent politician and technocrat. He has only paid back to the PDP jobbers what his forefathers owed them.

He has acted too desperately and it's just obvious. The professional PDP warlords have taken advantage of that.

7 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Seetto: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

you see that you have no brain

Mr expired kunu brainy, answer me you keep shut...

Na ur bullion van?

4 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Okonowele8(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na Gloria tweet dey make some people dance for here like this?

Gloria lives in UK and she is a pro apcshit and always available to do the lies for the never do well party!!
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Kellzmann01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
House of Assembly members that have seen open bullion vans to cash out from APC will cash out. When the election result appears and favours Obaseki, they will return back to base. That's looters & opportunists economic wisdom.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
cool singing EDO is NOT LAGOS *Whistle grin wink lipsrsealed tongue* Obaseki don sufa

3 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Buhari, IG of Police, some Apc governors and all Pdp governors are behind Obaseki. Police taking over the complex is to prevent thugs imported by politicians to attack the complex.
i like how u pdp illiterates keep deceiving yrselfs,u are here seeing what is appening ur saying this,buh if its wat will mke u sleep beta at night.go 4 it

3 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
hmmmmmm e don dey bee for obaseki, how much is OSIHOMOLE paying these lawbreakers?
These people are clearly been paid to decamp. Weather anyone loses or win is not their problem as far as they have cashed out big. If Obaseki loses, they will remain with Ize Iyamu, if Obaseki wins, they will simply decamp back to PDP. OSHIOMOLE is really working overtime.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
NextGovernor:
[s]This is an old picture when APC members visited him when Ize- Iyamu crossed from PDP to APC.

I was in a meeting with Hon. Emma Okoduwa stated there this morning in PDP chieftains house. Why all these lies.

Lies won't save APC at all[/s]

Will you keep quiet there!!

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:
House of Assembly members that have seen open bullion vans to cash out from APC will cash out. When the election result appears and favours Obaseki, they will return back to base. That's looters & opportunists economic wisdom.
Can u stake/bet wit Ur ballz that Obaseki will Win and these 19 house members will return back to the Tax collector party? I stake 500k cool grin on top of Ur ballz

2 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mo3891: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okonowele8:
by the man staying in far away zamfara!

By the man staying in Abuja and Edo
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Lukewayne: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
myboy2111:
Two more Edo State House of Assembly members dump Obaseki and pledge loyalty to
@OfficialAPCNg and @PastorIzeIyamu
. They are Hon. Ojiezele and Hon. Okoduwa. This brings it to a total of 19 members for APC and 5 members for PDP. Edo is truly APC.

This was a reaction to the alleged impeachment of Edo Assembly deputy speaker, Hon Yekini Idiaye after he led four other legislators, to endorse the candidate of the @OfficialAPCNg
, @PastorIzeIyamuon Monday. The game is getting more and more interesting.

19 Vs 5

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1291278318579470337
I still remember imo state,how they shifted from APC to PDP and then back to APC......worthless fellows,once Obaseki wins,u will see them running back to PDP.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by pfadom: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
SmartProf:

I will quote you after the September 19 outing. You think all the politicians are stupid. Most politicians don't just gamble if they don't know where the electoral pendulum is likely to swings.

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin cheesy wink cheesy grin make he continue to pour granite) remove the roof.3 go scale fence enta IYANU house soon
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by FlashDboy: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
DTaj:

LIAR!

You thought everyone is a fool like you? Some of the House of Assembly members wore face masks in the picture, which showed clearly that it must have been taken recently and that the poster was correct!

Covid-19 infections and wearing of face masks began only at the end of March 2020! Ize-Iyamu defected to APC last year, 2019. And some undiscerning daft folks liked your obvious lie? Shame!

There is nothing to sugar-coat about it, Obaseki, the MoU-wielding no physical development clown, the daft, wicked ingrate, will be booted out and return to his office in Ikoyi, Lagos (the same Lagos he's been insulting these past few months) at the end of the year!

While give him a soft landing? Obaseki is going to jail.....

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by WriterX(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin Oba4lin abhi is obafainting or is it obasacking lolz
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by blowjohn(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afritop:
It's obvious Money is the answer to all of this

Nooo it's not money.
Its kolanut and dry gin.
The type that obaseki forgot to carry to the obas palace last week

2 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by blowjohn(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chai.
But legend has it that ever since obaseki forgot to carry kolanut and dry gin to obas palace last week, he now Carries them in his pockets everywhere he goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Yes. I read the news on another thread. Obaseki has lost complete control of the house, he’s trying to hold on illegally with his minority group. He is now left with just 4 members out of the 10 that were with him before.
3 go soon runz and 1 go remain.Even Shaibu go don dey fart
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by backbone503(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Whoever advised Obaseki to personally attack Ganduje and Tinubu (by using the "Edo no be Lagos" anthem in his campaign) surely doesn't like him. These are men, mere men don't live to fight.

When you get beef with your fellow man, face the man, leave him god(s).

NB: Tinubu and Ganduje will throw in all in their arsenal to protect their names and interest and see that Obaseki loses. Tinubu holds Lagos, and will never want that "Otoge" philosophy Obaseki is trying to steer up to stand. For Ganduje, he has to make someone a scapegoat and send a clear signal to whom it may concern

5 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by mamotalk: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Seetto:

Mr expired kunu brainy, answer me you keep shut...
Na ur bullion van?
can you see your life Mr no brainy?
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by opherlinks: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
I sorry sorry sorry ooo.. I sorry for OBASEKI... I sorry sorry ooo... Egbami Oooooo... If you know the song, sing with me my people...

3 Likes

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I ain't even surprised at all. The great hero warned, but non wanna listen even till now...

If j0nadaft is your hero, then that says a lot about YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obviously Oshiomole gang is desperate and either buying or threatening these hose or rep members bt it is a failed attempt.

If they are strong why are they jumping up and down let them wait for the elections instead of propaganda. undecided

A few corrupt men may go and Edo is still not Lagos.
Re: Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Donaldomo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin

ishowdotgmail:
Obaseki will dump himself soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.