Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions (24394 Views)

Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Bar1941(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
It is long overdue, all the best bro. This guy is a beast on the ring, he hardly talk and his look is always like that of a lion ready to devour his prey.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by DumaEmpire(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Good for him
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by gasparpisciotta: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
We wish you and other Nigerian sports men well as you rise to the top of the boxing world
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by BluePrincee: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
kbams241:

Do you have 20k car for sale. �
of course $20k is available
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by NSNA: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
My favorite boxer atm
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Naijasurveys(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
All hail Ajagba!
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by nokatakata: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
This Efe use style brutal ooo. Him nor dey show mercy.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Excel2lead: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Good luck!
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Lamiri(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
beetown:
Wonderful talent. I'm so happy for him

That's how Nigeria would have ruined Efe's dream...after the Olympics in 2016, that was how they left him in Ughelli. Man had to source money to fund his own travel to the US...now see him.
Moral lesson: if you can, please leave Nigeria. Nothing grows here.
I've been following the guy ever since then, He won his first match at Rio but due to lack of trainings from the Nigerian federation he was not able to continue, ever since he entered international boxing he has been soaring, I wish him all the best

5 Likes

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Cvesta(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
everybody has a plan until they get in the ring.

sports can raise millions out of poverty. we don't value our own there in Nigeria. look at kamaru Usman, Joshua. these people would have remained in the small league if not for Providence.

I can't remember how many kids I enrolled in various sports academy in Nigeria.

one boy was shedding tears in front of my Office, I ignored him, he followed me all the way from lekki to ikoyi on foot. when my security detail informed me. I ordered he should be brought before me. he wanted to play football outside Nigeria and he needs a sponsor.

I watched the guy play and he was very good. we signed some documents and today he is in the Barcelona academy

Fmt
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Big ups bro. Keep winning.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Yalwayzme: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
9ice one Efe
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by SmartyPants(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
beetown:

That's how Nigeria would have ruined Efe's dream...after the Olympics in 2016, that was how they left him in Ughelli. Man had to source money to fund his own travel to the US...now see him.

A lot grows in Nigeria. So many of you have this shocking victim mentality... It is up to you to grow yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Premiumwriter: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
ForeThinker:
In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.

I'm sure you wouldn't justify a doctor that makes the mistake of diagnosing fibroad as pregnancy.

Not all mistakes are equal. Some mistakes should be corrected like those we made in school.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Nooel1: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
He has just made the biggest mistake of his career. His lust for money and fast rise to the top will see him crumbling down soon.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by erjo: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nooel1:
He has just made the biggest mistake of his career. His lust for money and fast rise to the top will see him crumbling down soon.

bad belle kill u der....

1 Like

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Chirowman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
his a good fighter
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by lordprogress: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol efe dun go far sha this one na the same guy when they roam the ughelli street that year. grin
Congrat bro you are making us proud

3 Likes

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Nooel1: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
erjo:

bad belle kill u der....

Born fool! When you see your useless father you tell him that.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by oloriooko(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
The man with 1 blow 10 fall grin
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
beetown:

After raking the millions Niggeria will remeber him. They will start talking of roots

2 Likes

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nice one. Needs to focus on boxing than KO.
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by do4luv14(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yes, After EFE, take all the vex, wey dis Bubu Govt make am vex, take wan send person pikin, with just one punch, to they kingdom come,

you go fear nah

beetown:

1 Like

Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by perdollar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
this same guy that boxes in very slow motion
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Simplecity(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
everybody has a plan until they get in the ring.

sports can raise millions out of poverty. we don't value our own there in Nigeria. look at kamaru Usman, Joshua. these people would have remained in the small league if not for Providence.

I can't remember how many kids I enrolled in various sports academy in Nigeria.

one boy was shedding tears in front of my Office, I ignored him, he followed me all the way from lekki to ikoyi on foot. when my security detail informed me. I ordered he should be brought before me. he wanted to play football outside Nigeria and he needs a sponsor.

I watched the guy play and he was very good. we signed some documents and today he is in the arsenal academy
so thats how you would have ignored a good player for no reason....wickedness......i thank God for not allowing it to affect his drive and he continued following you..God bless him
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Brawlscartel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
Nice! I would love to go into boxing too. So when I catch all these nairaland tolls I go remove two of their teeth grin
na this guy go Olympic knock person out for first round saying he reason he suffer put am for punch give am
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Truetalk3139: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Queenlovely(f): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
dark web onions
Re: Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions by Oyahiome0817: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Champions League Group Stage Draw Date, Time And Pots As Arsenal Await Return / Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.