Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance (24393 Views)

Liverpool Team Bus Gets Stuck In Champions League Final Stadium (Photos) / Check Out Inside Of The Champions League Final Stadium In Kiev / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by thevoicenews: 10:04pm On Feb 07
Video of Super Eagles Semi final stadium Entrance (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3NJX51a29o

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Jelia: 10:11pm On Feb 07
grin no wonder they won the match

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by djflexcy: 6:39am On Feb 08
Despite the challenges you guys made us proud. We forgot about tribalism and became one, I pray this unity remains forever. God bless Super eagle, God bless Nigeria

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by AJSfan: 6:40am On Feb 08
Make we no lie, we were just lucky ni, SA team played better it just wasn't their day. I hope we do better at the finals.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Matrix137(m): 6:40am On Feb 08
Congratulations to Super eagles. you guys made us proud but it's not over yet until it's over. Go a step higher by bringing the 🏆 home. Good luck on the finals!

Nairalanders please come to my aid I'm hungry with no hope in sight for feeding cos my small business has been closed down cos of the dwindling economy. I know it isn't easy for anyone but my condition is getting almost critical. Please help me with any amount for foodstuffs please as I try to lay my hands on any tangible source of income. God bless!

07 25 00 93 40 access bank Emeka

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by dangotesmummy: 6:40am On Feb 08
This are the times I love nigeria and proud of being Nigerian.

You see everyone is happy with our victory.no one remembers religion or tribe but wait till our politicians come with their usual tricks to divide us. You see how football unites every tribe,gender and religion?

I remember in the 90s when parents and broda adugbos come back from work or their buisness, they'll go to one of the neighbours house that has television and all of them will gather happily to watch football with palmwine but now it's only in public bars and local pubs they can go and watch ball.security concerns will not let anyone try it again.plus times are different now

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Coolestguy2023: 6:40am On Feb 08
Na our song for Catholic church be this. No wonder we won.
But the poster is foolish sha. Your caption says "Video of super eagles entrance into the stadium" but 90% of the video is about Banana Banana entrance into the stadium. Ozuor

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by onome25(m): 6:40am On Feb 08
thevoicenews:
Video of Super Eagles Semi final stadium Entrance (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3NJX51a29o

So this one na news now angry
Them for show the video of the toilet too nah since news no de again.....
God pls save Nigeria from the evil going on in this country amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:41am On Feb 08
Na the cup we come for
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:41am On Feb 08
Super Eagles to Win Afcon

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria to the world

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Ntipia: 6:41am On Feb 08
That's wonderful
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Parydelegate: 6:41am On Feb 08
This is the first time in history Super Eagles and Chelsea will win on the same day.

Congratulations to Super Eagles....Ourpiano is bigger than Amapiano grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kiltoko1(m): 6:42am On Feb 08
Congratulations to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Bayabidem(m): 6:42am On Feb 08
Up Nigeria. We shall be great again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by MrHighSea: 6:42am On Feb 08
who else finds all this background voice irritating

24 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Umueme: 6:42am On Feb 08
Yes!!!!

Eagle wey dey kill antelope
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Hollyharjii: 6:42am On Feb 08
K
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Chukwuisgreat(m): 6:43am On Feb 08
Gencuras3:
I was so joyful yesterday. Go super eagles grin grin

It was a joyful moment

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by EggonBoy(m): 6:43am On Feb 08
Na South African part u come show pass dey one u put on de headline oo🙄🙄

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Illuminatiship(m): 6:43am On Feb 08
Na South Africa Dey sing
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by davidtemi(m): 6:44am On Feb 08
Na SA video u show us nah 🥺
And I like their entrance

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Akalia(m): 6:44am On Feb 08
The success of our dear SE can only be attributed to God's grace, nothing short of providence. We won teams that outplayed us in this tournament.
Even our coach at some point went spiritual by looking up to God for victories. Those who put their trust on God shall not be put to shame and he who says there is no Jehovah God is a bloody fool.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by robinfemi: 6:45am On Feb 08
Anywhere there's unity, there's always a progress cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Izunwa(m): 6:46am On Feb 08
Osimhen get am shaa cheesy
But for real, I fear as the match got to penalties embarassed. What Williams did to Cape Verde was not funny at all grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by winterfell007(m): 6:48am On Feb 08
MrHighSea:
who else finds all this background voice irritating

Very annoying bloggers. All because they want to gain viewers. nonsense like "Don't forget to like and subscribe to our page; share the video" I' will never share it. Go and learn how to be engaging in your content

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kals4luv990(m): 6:48am On Feb 08
djflexcy:
Despite the challenges you guys made us proud. We forgot about tribalism and became one, I pray this unity remains forever. God bless Super eagle, God bless Nigeria
bruf if yu want that unity to last,we beta have football matches everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by EggonBoy(m): 6:49am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
Make we no lie, we were just lucky ni, SA team played better it just wasn't their day. I hope we do better at the finals.
You probably didn't watch the match.
Nigeria should be the one that were unlucky for not winning at the regulation time.
Haven't you seen all the clear chances missed by our players? 🤔
We were the better side and we won as expected.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by HarunaWest(m): 6:49am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
SA played better cos we allowed it. We didnt have a tactic to counter their long ball pressing. There was nothing too exceptional about their ground ball play. In the first 20 minutes of the second half, the gake changed in out favour because SA tried to play from the Back and it didnt work for them. Like you said, it wasnt SA day to won. I pray Cote D Ivoire dont adopt that long ball pressing as well cos it seems our Coach has no response to such tactic.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kals4luv990(m): 6:50am On Feb 08
Parydelegate:
This is the first time in history Super Eagles and Chelsea will win on the same day.

Congratulations to Super Eagles....Ourpiano is bigger than Amapiano grin grin
I perceive good things in the air because e shock me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.