Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian (201 Views)

Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian by GistsBaze1: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari during his 2019 campaign promised that he would not disappoint Nigerians if he won Saturday’s presidential poll.

He promised to consolidate his first term achievements by tackling poverty, ensuring food security and providing key infrastructure.

Buhari spoke at the APC’s presidential campaign rally in Abuja. He promised to sustain and increase the fight against insurgency, poverty and corruption. According to him, the PDP administration spent $16bn on power without providing regular power supply in the country.

He said, “When we came in, the price of crude from over $100, went down to $37 and $38, and then the militants were unleashed on this administration but we have all now overcome those difficulties.” The President explained that his government had fulfilled the campaign promises it made in 2015.

“Everybody knows where the country was before we came in May 2015 and where we are now and what we have been able to do with the resources available to us.” He added
https://gistsbaze.com/flashback-vote-for-me-you-wont-regret-it-buhari-tells-nigerian/

2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian by SmartProf(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2020
He was addressing zombies cos he knew even if his governance eventually gives them regrets, he can still manipulate their minds to follow him foolishly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian by PrinceOfEast(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
This man finger our brain eh!!

Buba d tyrant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian by Karlifate: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
He also said this (see pic below) BUT alot of Nigerians didn't pay attention, while they were hell bent on removing GEJ & replacing him with GMB.

Re: Flashback: Vote For Me, You Won’t Regret It – Buhari Tells Nigerian by Goldencheese(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
When is 2023 sef? Three years away! Long wait.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides 2020 / Gov. Akeredolu Attempts To Reconcile With Aggrieved APC Members / FCTA To Partner Niger State Government On Suleja Smart City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.