Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) (69039 Views)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
EdCure:

If you are one of those simple persons that is supporting Obaseki because he lied to you that he is fighting godfatherism, instead of on the basis of his performance after 4 years, then I cannot help you.

The end shall tell.
So you think the people are so stupid to vote a man, called a thief 4 years ago?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm entitled to my opinion, how you comprehend it is your headache.
Realerreal:

Forget that stupid zodiac rubbish jo!
It’s all about grace! The softest person who can’t kill a fly will defeat a giant if God has ordained it to be!
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by LAguy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omo ds Obasiki mad oh!!!
But he is a good fighter Sha...no matter what end the matter.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by subcbouy: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
ogbeking:

Change your vocabulary Idris! Goner since last year. He's still goning.
Change your spelling, it is ginning.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by nokatakata: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sermwell:

you are just one of the masses fooling themselves!! What happened to fayose after he left office? What makes you think obaseki cannot join APC after leaving office and this matter will just end? Was the EFCC not all over Ize iyamu for 700 million naira theft? What is happening to him now?? you better go and get a life and leave these politicians alone!!

You can go phuck yourself or eat foetus.
Obaseki can join whatever party he likes after losing election. It doesn't change the fact that he will be disgraced out of office. When you " edo is not Lagos" chanting camels where pushing him, you didn't think about getting a life. You and obaseki go hear wheeeeeen!
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigerian Politics is Real Comedy!

This is Serious Work on Site!!

In all these, There should be no Bloodshed in Edo state....

That's all we call for!
ode make dem kill demselves especially eiye and aiye
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by EdCure: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

I wish for the less bad of the two candidates to win and am working as much as I can towards that goal.
Do you have a problem with that?
What is your problem with that
Why should I have a problem with the choice and opinion of a random nairaland poster that strayed into my mentions? Don't give yourself a credit! You don't have the credibility to deserve that.

I know you are having a field day fascinating on what you feel is a victory for your mentors. I wouldn't kill your joy with a bit of reality check if you didn't stray into my mentions.
Then again, it is not out of place to warm you to be careful about what you wish for... especially when it doesn't serve your interest in any way.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Jostoman: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
oluwamile:
.another waste of govt resources all because of politics
In as much I used to be a lover of obaseki,his recent antics and fights are really showing the kind of person he is
Imagine refusing to inaugurate 14members of the house of assembly since June last year and u expect things to be well with u?
oga don't come here and volmit rubbish you are not a lover of obaseki.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by brownbib(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wahala plenty for this our country oh.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
The moment Governor Wike of Rivers State was made the campaign chairman for the Edo Gubernatorial election, I knew it was going to be a tough war.
That man doesn't take nonsense, am sure he is the one showing Governor Obaseki the way, lol..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by nokatakata: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

Was that the way the acid-throwing cultist and thief heard it in 2016 after losing?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12064991_edooshiomoleiyamuigbinedion2016_jpeg51fe699fae4a93e645ed39e2c9ed80e7

Lol..no need for the long story. Was it not the same APC that put obaseki there? Abi obaseki nor enjoy the Federal might? Na iyamu turn to enjoy the same federal might. obaseki will be kicked out like a ball. And after losing, he will become a regular customer to efcc office.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Sterope(f): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
oluwamile:
.another waste of govt resources all because of politics
In as much I used to be a lover of obaseki,his recent antics and fights are really showing the kind of person he is
Imagine refusing to inaugurate 14members of the house of assembly since June last year and u expect things to be well with u?
I know you are in pains because the impeachment plans of your party has been foiled.
More pains for Oshiomhole and his camp will come.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Jostoman: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buddy0:
From all this you can tell obaseki is in despair, Edo election won't be funny aswear, Obaseki needs to be flush out come September

You are not a real niggarr if you are behind this mad man.
so he looks like a mad man to you but those people that brought federal police to the assembly are not mad abi? Nonsense
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by friday2011(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nicholas4:
Oshiomhole did the same thing in 2014

With this your findings seff, how are we so sure the news na true?

Make them sha take am easy.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Chijiokem1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
I love it let the game start fully
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Tareq1105: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
this is seriously serious, obaseki seems to knw how to counter every OSIHOMOLE move and always ambush him

Wasting tax payers money for removing roof that is not leaking.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by moodyguy: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Karlifate:
This is one of the reasons why Amaechi said, "you need a special kind of grace" to survive the murky waters of Nigeria politics.
Adams Oshiomhole is an Aries, he won't back off from this fight.
Just like he did with the APC chairmanship fight that he lost abi?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by idahme(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nicholas4:
Oshiomhole did the same thing in 2014

Smiles, this is really serious. I guess he is a good student of his former boss.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Wierdceo: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
timesup234:
Delta people na to they make mouth. Binis are the most stubborn tribe in Nigeria
Guy this one na lie o.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by idahme(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Clementz0:
The internet never forget see as person dig oshiomole out shaperly I fear all this nairaland folks there monitoring spirit grin

I shock when I saw oshomole's precedence...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by oluwamile(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jostoman:
oga don't come here and volmit rubbish you are not a lover of obaseki.
k
Is dt y u want to kill ursef?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by oluwamile(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I know you are in pains because the impeachment plans of your party has been foiled.
More pains for Oshiomhole and his camp will come.
k
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
If he likes, he should demolish the building, he will still be defeated during the election.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by EdCure: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you think the people are so stupid to vote a man, called a thief 4 years ago?

Niccolo Machiavelli once said that "it is easier for people to forget the death of their father than the loss of their patrimony". This means that people can go at any length to discredit or resist anybody whom they feel is a threat to their interest.
I know Oshiomole was using whatever political rhetorics and strategies at his disposal to promote his interest and candidate. It is now left for the discerning mind to determine what is right or wrong; true or false.

Could it be that you don't understand this simple logic, or you are deliberately using what Oshiomole said against Ize-iyamu 4 years ago as your basis of support for Obaseki instead of his achievements in office after 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
EdCure:

Niccolo Machiavelli once said that "it is easier for people to forget the death of their father than the loss of their patrimony". This means that people can go at any length to discredit or resist anybody whom they feel is a threat to their interest.
I know Oshiomole was using whatever political rhetorics and strategies at his disposal to promote his interest and candidate. It is now left for the discerning mind to determine what is right or wrong; true or false.

Could it be that you don't understand this simple logic, or you are deliberately using what Oshiomole said against Ize-iyamu 4 years ago as your basis of support for Obaseki instead of his achievements in office after 4 years?
We using the good things Oshomole said abt Obaseki been the brainchild of his achievements when he was in Office.Thank You.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by idahme(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
paully005:

Why it's that pdp are always wasteful and lack of respect for the law

You ain't honest young man. oshomole set the precedence in 2014, is he of the PDP?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
timesup234:
Delta people na to they make mouth. Binis are the most stubborn tribe in Nigeria

How is stubbornness an achievement.
Yet Bini is one of the least developed places in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by mamotalk: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Commot hiaa joor, promoting PDP,nah Wadata House be dis?
so you promoting autocracy, hating divergent view?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by mightyhazell: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blainz:
Imagine say Buhari pull down the roof of National Assembly over rumoured impeachment claim

Igbos for done write UN, US, UK even HB (Heavenly Bodies)
u see ipob in these too, u really seeing Igbos in everything including your sleep and even on your spouse's face..

seek help therefore..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.