Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) (69038 Views)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by lordally(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
oluwamile:
.another waste of govt resources all because of politics
In as much I used to be a lover of obaseki,his recent antics and fights are really showing the kind of person he is
Imagine refusing to inaugurate 14members of the house of assembly since June last year and u expect things to be well with u?

How do you pple think self So if you're in Obaseki's shoes , you'll inaugurate people who you know wants to remove you
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by oluwamile(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
lordally:

How do you pple think self So if you're in Obaseki's shoes , you'll inaugurate people who you know wants to remove you
wat are u saying??
Those guys were voted in during the last general elections,they were supposed to be sworn in June 19
U sef hw do u think dumb like ds?
How can u assume they wanted to impeach obaseki when they haven't even be inaugrated or been allowed to sit
Wats the basis of the impeachment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by basybasy: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obaseki is a goner
Na fear catch am. Obaseki may not win just 2 local govts d way people are ganging up against him. He wants to put up fights without strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Dewisedick: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Next man after Wike
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
lakesidepapa:

One thing I like about your comment is that Zodiac factor you said about Oshiomole, Tinubu is also an Aries. Ariesian are competitive and leaders, Obaseki can't survive this even if he win the general election, they will still pull him down(he may not complete the second term).
And the both have Capricorn as their Ascendant/Rising Sign.
They will fight dirty IF that's what it requires to overcome Obaseki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:

And the both have Capricorn as their Ascendant/Rising Sign.
They will fight dirty IF that's what it requires to overcome Obaseki.

Ascendant/Rising sign? in Zodiac? it seems you are pro in horoscope.. Please how do you calculate that sign? you mean their moon right? I need more clarification. BTW, My Zodiac sign is Virgo ♍
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Ascendant/Rising sign? in Zodiac? it seems you are pro in horoscope.. Please how do you calculate that sign? you mean their moon right? I need more clarification.♍
ASCENDANT or RISING SIGN is the sign that rises from the East at the time of birth of an individual.
It is the 'face' that we show the world, how people percieve us, our approach to life etc. You can check horoscope(dot)astroseek(dot)com OR cafeastrology(dot)com & several other site to calculate yours.
The MOON SIGN indicate the emotional behavior of an individual.
Well, Obaseki has a Cancer Sun sign & an Aries Ascendant.

BTW, My Zodiac is Virgo
Your Ascendant might be Gemini.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:

ASCENDANT or RISING SIGN is the sign that rises from the East at the time of birth of an individual.
It is the 'face' that we show the world, how people percieve us, our approach to life etc. You can check horoscope(dot)astroseek(dot)com OR cafeastrology(dot)com & several other site to calculate yours.
The MOON SIGN indicate the emotional behavior of an individual.
Well, Obaseki has a Cancer Sun sign & an Aries Ascendant.

Your Ascendant might be Gemini.

I still don't get it, can I send u a pm?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

I still don't get it, can I send u a pm?
That pm won't work. You can check "Rising Sign Calculator" on google.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:

That pm won't work.
You can check "Rising Sign Calculator" on google.

Rising sign cannot be gotten precisely, all those sites are asking for time of birth, I input different time on the same day, month and year but they are showing different rising signs.. I don't even know maybe i was born in the morning, afternoon or night talk less of the hour. Not really precise
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Rising sign cannot be gotten precisely, all those sites are asking for time of birth, I input different time on the same day, month and year but they are showing different rising signs.. I don't even know maybe i was born in the morning, afternoon or night talk less of the hour. Not really precise
Try astroseek or cafeastrology... They do have an option of unknown time.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

This is a Rising Sign table, you can get your birth time IF you correctly guess your ascendant.
Besides, https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ascendant-rising-sign-calculator shows all the traits of each Ascendant, you can check the one that perfectly describes you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Miracle1991: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2020
lordally:

that is their constitutional right. The only thing Obaseki would have done is to loby them just the way Bauchi State governor did. The governor does not have the power to decide who to be inugurated as long as they are been voted and inec declared them winners.
Obaseki is just fooling himself, not knowing that he is creating more enemies to himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:

This is a Rising Sign table, you can get your birth time IF you correctly guess your ascendant.
Besides, https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ascendant-rising-sign-calculator shows all the traits of each Ascendant, you can check the one that perfectly describes you.

With this, how did you conclude on Oshiomole rising sign and others?? do you know the time they were born?
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by Karlifate: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
lakesidepapa:

With this, how did you conclude on Oshiomole rising sign and others?? do you know the time they were born?
From everyday research & personal observation.
Re: Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) by RuggedSniper: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
AlabiJ:
Pull down Assembly roof ke?? Na him papa get am? What manner of pala pala is happening in Edo sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.