Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? (63902 Views)

Some Commonly Mispronounced Words. / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / 10 More Pairs Of Commonly Confused Animals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Millennialaku:
that bison reminds me of appa. of course the "indomie generation" will not understand me grin
Smh. I don't know Appa neither do I belong to the Indomie Generation
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Millennialaku(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Smh. I don't know Appa neither do I belong to the Indomie Generation

i was being sarcastic.

i belong to the indomie generation.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Millennialaku:

i was being sarcastic.

i belong to the indomie generation.
Oh okay
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by descarado: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by descarado: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Unnerve:

Nothing weird about it at all, I myself find animals thrilling.
I have an unhealthy obsession with wolves in particular borne from my growing up around and owning dogs.

I want to graduate to owning a wolf one day, a real wolf, not dog breeds looking like wolves embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIzWW0aP64

Love them like crazy.

Get them instead. But u must be loaded grin
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Unnerve: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
descarado:

Love them like crazy.

Get them instead. But u must be loaded grin
I remember, you told me about your animal fiction interests grin

But you don't like me at all, instead of me to spend like a million naira for a tibetan mastiff pup, better to stick with my dear caucasian at 200/250k. In terms of size and fur quantity (which is what I look out for in dog breeds), they are quite comparable.

Maybe a pure bred wolf at that outrageous price, I fit consider cheesy
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by descarado: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:

I remember, you told me about your animal fiction interests grin

But you don't like me at all, instead of me to spend like a million naira for a tibetan mastiff pup, better to stick with my dear caucasian at 200/250k. In terms of size and fur quantity (which is what I look out for in dog breeds), they are quite comparable.

Maybe a pure bred wolf at that outrageous price, I fit consider cheesy
U can't even get a pure bred wolf at that amount tongue

See the video I posted, look at that guy's compound. He can buy a big house with the money he used to import those beasts

If u want a Caucasian, you have to go for the mountain shepherd. The coat looks similar and that dog is a beast.

Read it can tear pit bull to shreds without much struggle.

But on a serious note, if I should ever get a dog, it should be Aussie husky. They are everywhere here and so beautiful to behold.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Unnerve: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2020
descarado:

U can't even get a pure bred wolf at that amount tongue

See the video I posted, look at that guy's compound. He can buy a big house with the money he used to import those beasts

If u want a Caucasian, you have to go for the mountain shepherd. The coat looks similar and that dog is a beast.

Read it can tear pit bull to shreds without much struggle.

But on a serious note, if I should ever get a dog, it should be Aussie husky. They are everywhere here and so beautiful to behold.

Are mountain shepherds not the same as Caucasian sheperds? They're the same I think.
Lol,I dont have to read to know what Caucasians are capable of. Used to own one along with a rott and an alsatian, Terror was the bully amongst them despite being the youngest, a huge beast after my heart. cheesy Once I'm home from school, it spent a lot of time in my bedroom, my mama complain taya grin

If you follow the pet section, you will read stories of Caucasians owned by some nairalanders attacking other dogs...generally, if they're not well socialized, they are that aggressive, it took me a while to get mine under control back then cos I messed up in the beginning by allowing him play rough play with me.

I haven't bought any dog since Terror died, it's been many years and I was in uni then. I travel a lot now so it's not yet feasible for me to own a dog again

Are Aussie huskies small and calm enough for a first time dog owner like you? I don't know anything about them, make you nor go buy dog wey go dey drag you when you're taking it for a walk grin
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by descarado: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:

Are mountain shepherds not the same as Caucasian sheperds? They're the same I think.
Lol,I dont have to read to know what Caucasians are capable of. Used to own one along with a rott and an alsatian, Terror was the bully amongst them despite being the youngest, a huge beast after my heart. cheesy Once I'm home from school, it spent a lot of time in my bedroom, my mama complain taya grin

If you follow the pet section, you will read stories of Caucasians owned by some nairalanders attacking other dogs...generally, if they're not well socialized, they are that aggressive, it took me a while to get mine under control back then cos I messed up in the beginning by allowing him play rough play with me.

I haven't bought any dog since Terror died, it's been many years and I was in uni then. I travel a lot now so it's not yet feasible for me to own a dog again

Are Aussie huskies small and calm enough for a first time dog owner like you? I don't know anything about them, make you nor go buy dog wey go dey drag you when you're taking it for a walk grin
U are really a dog lover.

Mountain shepherd is different type of Caucasian shepherd. Let me look for a picture.
The first is a mountain shepherd while the second is a mastiff. They both has thick furs. That's why I said mountain shepherd is the closer u can get to a Tibetan mastiff.

Aussie can be kept by someone like me na cheesy
Na to learn how to train them.

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Unnerve: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
descarado:

U are really a dog lover.

Mountain shepherd is different type of Caucasian shepherd. Let me look for a picture.
The first is a mountain shepherd while the second is a mastiff. They both has thick furs. That's why I said mountain shepherd is the closer u can get to a Tibetan mastiff.

Aussie can be kept by someone like me na cheesy
Na to learn how to train them.
Gaddem, just look at fur.
I lost all my photos of Terror, its a long time now plus an old phone, would have uploaded him. He looks very much like the first photo, although the mane on the dog in your photo is much fuller than his but the color similarity is a hit.

I don't understand how anyone can like a dog without a full coat, fur is life to me oo. grin It's the reason I don't really fancy other large breeds like Boerboels & Pitbulls. Once the fur is not in excess, the dog starts to look somehow to me.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
what have you been doing? If na money way show me the way smiley
abeg no vex my brother, my slow response is because these days I hardly have enough time for many things that are really dear to me. Na the money we dey find oooo....no worry if I see am I go let you know my brother cool cool.....this is my email address: paulinyang911@gmail.com. send me your WhatsApp number I believe it will be a while lot easier to communicate on watsapp. One love
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
DICKstractor:

It shell will make a nice plate with its flesh inside
imagining things undecided wait,u go cook am like periwinkles grin my guy thread with caution make bone no choke u for neck
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by subie(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Zimri(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Hey! Pocohantas I humbly seek your permission to use this post on a web3 platform.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Zimri:
Hey! Pocohantas I humbly seek your permission to use this post on a web3 platform.

Long time no see!
You may proceed, Zimri.

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Zimri(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Long time no see!
You may proceed, Zimri.

Thanks. I currently make contents on web3 platforms and it seem to be paying off. Nairaland banning bots are a menace amongst other things.

I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.