Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? (63893 Views)

Some Commonly Mispronounced Words. / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / 10 More Pairs Of Commonly Confused Animals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by uchelouis45(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Millennialaku:
that bison reminds me of appa. of course the "indomie generation" will not understand me grin
Appa Yip Yip

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by babaireti(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Leopard,Cheetah & Jaguar
Python & Anaconda
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
My love for pocohantas ehn. Another animal that looks similar are slow loris and potto. I wouldn't have known about these two animals if not for NL. You guys can be amazing smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by uuzba(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
OTayobami:

Baba shut up jare! the jaguars and leopards with black coats are panthers and cougars are wild domestic-like cats but bigger.

Dey mislead people with proper confidence dem still dey correct you, you dey form Prof. ekpane!
58 km/h?
So if I was riding my racing bicycle and this thing started chasing me, I can't even outrun it?
Somebody on common motor bike will have to accelerate really quickly to dodge this one. Even though the motorcycle is faster, this animal can accelerate quickly and catch up before the bike can escape
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Yoighaman(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Very insightful, @OP: Thanks for sharing.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by naturefellow(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Ningen:
So black panthers are actually jaugaurs and leopards and not like a real specie of a big cat??

But I thought.... And I watched...
Mehn I never knew but now I do. Interesting!!

(black) panther is a different big cat species entirely
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
DICKstractor:

It shell will make a nice plate with its flesh inside
finally I give up,let me sha bring orijin for us. Na the black panter meat I dey eye most. E go make die
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
hey boy what's up? Hope you are fine.
my real nigger!!!!! How far!!!! Been a while bro....I missed nairaland men
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
my real nigger!!!!! How far!!!! Been a while bro....I missed nairaland men
what have you been doing? If na money way show me the way smiley
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by peeps4u: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
You're a very intelligent lady Sha...but u get wahala

Cc izzou

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by jornwhite: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know what he is on about. If you search this topic online, animals you would see are not animals Nigerians can even relate to- so there was no need copying such. I think an argument here prompted me to create this.

what does that even mean, does it change the fact the authors did a general research, all you just have to do is pick out the ones you know people can relate to easily. common sense is enuf to know what you did, give credit/acknowledgement where necessary. thumbsup for your effort anyways undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by obinrinrere: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
@pocochants
My gangs were able to identify all the animals correctly
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2020
obinrinrere:
@pocochants
My gangs were able to identify all the animals correctly

Kudos to you and your gang. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
jornwhite:

what does that even mean, does it change the fact the authors did a general research, all you just have to do is pick out the ones you know people can relate to easily. common sense is enuf to know what you did, give credit/acknowledgement where necessary. thumbsup for your effort anyways undecided

Oga, this thread was created due to NL arguments. When you write an article, it is common sense that you search for it, that way you are sure you are not plagiarizing- so I searched. It is not a copy and paste.

Kudos for your investigative effort. Na you try pass in using energy to discredit. grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by tomdon(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:
1— Leopard and Jaguar

Pic 1: Leopard
Pic 2: Jaguar

Pic 3: Black panther and his leopardess spouse. An article I read said they have been together for 4yrs. Some of you can’t even stay 1yr grin.

Pic 4: What is happening here?

Do jaguars and leopards mate?
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by BENEAMATA: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Tortoise , would have been the most respected animal in the wild but it's just too cunning for it's own good , accoding to alooo oh ( story , story )

Bison , if you see this creature in your dreams , that is a bad omen , according to won ni won pe ( dem say ) . I hope with these few point of . . . . . . .
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by jornwhite: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, this thread was created due to NL arguments. When you write an article, it is common sense that you search for it, that way you are sure you are not plagiarizing- so I searched. It is not a copy and paste.

Kudos for your investigative effort. Na you try pass in using energy to discredit. grin

smirk !! does it av to be copy & paste, the fact that the topic can be found online is enough to justify plagiarizing, the fact that the topic is in existence and no newer discoveries was added denote plagiarizing, you simply avoided proper citation, i would av done d same. you own the thread not the work, nothing to discredit n pls add aunty to ur moniker

2 Likes

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2020
tomdon:

Do jaguars and leopards mate?

I doubt they will naturally. Humans can get them to do it though.

2 Likes

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

I own the thread and the work. Almost every topic can be found online as there are various humans thinking of these differences and similarities. No one has monopoly of that thought.

I am sure you won’t be having a cardiac arrest if it were a topic on sex styles, notwithstanding that various people have created such. PffttT grin

I doubt they will naturally. Humans can get them to do it though.
my love, how you dey? Nice thread. Who do you think will win in a fight to the death between the crocodile and the alligator?
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by OlawaleBammie: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
Hmm... OK
puma as how
puma wey dey do jerseys for football team
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
What of ikun and okere
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Karlifate: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

puma as how
puma wey dey do jerseys for football team
You quote the wrong person. Check well.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
all i saw are Bunch of Bush meat for pepper soup.

u see dat Aligator rhn d meat is muah.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
my love, how you dey? Nice thread. Who do you think will win in a fight to the death between the crocodile and the alligator?

Seems some of you are quite sadistic. How una dey take think this kind thing? I don’t know, the bigger one maybe. cheesy

Aarenasbaba:
What of ikun and okere

In English?

1 Like

Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by OlawaleBammie: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
You quote the wrong person. Check well.
Sorry, Na my operamini dey do nonsense
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Topman0001(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2020
I expected rabbit and here to be included
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by OlawaleBammie: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

In English?
Squirrel wey dey waka for tree and d one wey dey waka for ground, wey dey uproot groundnut chop Na hin he dey talk
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by IamPlato(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

What is appa? You are the second person to mention it here.

You sure do like them. cheesy

True. That didn’t come to mind sef.
how can mama like you not know appa... didnt you watch avatar cartoon
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Seems some of you are quite sadistic. How una dey take think this kind thing? I don’t know, the bigger one maybe. cheesy

In English?
Squirrel and her resemblance...... I no know d English name
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by Osirawboy: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Me too. I remember enjoying pinky and the brain, silver hawk, batman, superman, spiderman, Johnny bravo, fat dog mendoza, inspector gadget, fairly odd parents... Super Mario bros grin grin Fun times. Now I can't bring myself to watch TV.

Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime Naruto episode 1-220 , Naruto Shippuden
1- 500 and the Naruto Movies to watch and rewatch.
I'm in Benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece , attack on titans etc on your hard drive please contact me 08158321086 or 08167412044
Thanks.
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by OTayobami(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
uuzba:

58 km/h?
So if I was riding my racing bicycle and this thing started chasing me, I can't even outrun it?
Somebody on common motor bike will have to accelerate really quickly to dodge this one. Even though the motorcycle is faster, this animal can accelerate quickly and catch up before the bike can escape

Yeah all are correct except it can't chase you on a bicycle or motorcycle cause you'll look challenging
Re: Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Squirrel wey dey waka for tree and d one wey dey waka for ground, wey dey uproot groundnut chop Na hin he dey talk

Lol. What uproots groundnut? Hare? Rabbit? I thought it is squirrels that eat nuts.

Aarenasbaba:

Squirrel and her resemblance...... I no know d English name

Nawa. All of them na bush meat. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.