Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (21879 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Highesschief1: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why una need police to scatter children play?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Princedapace(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
I wish I can meet this man one on one alone! grin grin grin

I go beat him eh .

This is the right words to say to ur country men and women? wow, shame to this country. And more shame on us all including me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by theophorus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
...No worry, just dey run your mouth anyhow, Until when "boys" go vex 'Brake' una Head and begin do jungle Justice for una.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Farki: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
This man will always open his inflated tilapia lips to vomit nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Pipefitter: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is just a representation of how the ruling class see the common man "funny and irritating" SMH

I am a pipe fitter seeking employment opportunity, kindly refer if you know any available positions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba revolutiongrin grin
[/s]

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Jakemedg(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Stop the tribalism .
Nigerians are getting fed up with the current government
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Jakemedg(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Adesina is a silly hypocritical idiot

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by nokatakata: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
He will continue to talk rubbish simply because he is chopping from the govt.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by idahme(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
This country?! We really need real revolution like the Arab spring, see what oozes out of leaders of our Nation. This country needs mass protest for social change, it's getting worse by the day...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Openbusiness4: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nairaland pls if u see me talk about 9ja politics here again, pls juz click d slap button on my post. I dunt wana carry 9ja mata for head like gala again, d headache is too mushhh sad. Abeg na only market I dey sell. Check my signature an buy from me
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Sam0(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
In other words ati po too!we no plenty reach
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by kingPhidel(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
If na child's play why wuna no allow them to play? Shebi picking no fi play again? Lubbish
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Abduldogo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We have 82,000,000 Nigerians living under 1$ a day, against 1,00 politicians and 500,000 police+army+ every armed forces in Nigeria

When you people are tired you will come out and protest without waiting for sowore, if 82 million people storm govmt house at once they don't have enough bullets to shoot them or enough cells to lock them in, they will hold Buhari or whichever governor they chose and give him the Ghaddafi treatment the King Louis and Marie Antoinette of France treatment

Until then enjoy your poverty, my cowardly Nigerians who prefer to die of Diabetes and malaria than to die fighting against a repressive regime

If you add middle class and poor to the number of those Extremely poor living under 1$ a day you can do anything if they all contribute 100 naira per month you'd make 82 billion naira enough to start any business you want and give part of the profit back to the poor investors.

You can start your own brand new country, you can take over an existing country, you can topple a Government you can take over a business or start a new one anything at all you all agree to but unfortunately we are Nigerians too scared to die

Religion has taught us to blame the devil and pray to God, a goat broke into your house and is eating your yam instead of taking the goat away from the yam, you blame the devil and fall to your knees and pray to God to stop the goat from eating your yam

We Nigerians aren't smart after all.

Lead and we will follow....
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by dederocs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Arresting peaceful protesters is a crime under ICC laws.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Dayoebe(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
If only online protesters can come out en mass to showcase their grievances then, politician will stand on their toes and deliver their propaganda. There won't be a need for revolution, only restructuring
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
angry Mr kulikuli is confused
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by donoso: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
I was once a Journalist.

We are journalists of brown envelopes and not conscientious morally.

Femi Adesina once used his pen to "write for the survival of the nation" under the guise of fattening his pockets.

It pains me that poverty has shut the conscience of men.

Which way Nigeria cry angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by nBag(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
as a Nigerian in Nigeria. if you have never considered packing your bags and relocating out of this con3 every 6months. sorry if I hurt your feelings you might be having mental issues.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by sulaak(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:

At least the are doing something, instead of waiting to be slaughters like Hausa and Northern Nigerian Christain.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Sam0(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
on a second thought that was a protest sha!Revolution comes with violence.Adeshina should not make the people result to violence going by his speech
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by sulaak(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
nBag:
as a Nigerian in Nigeria. if you have never considered packing your bags and relocating out of this con3 every 6months. sorry if I hurt your feelings you might be having mental issues.

Stay and fix your country. Relocation is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.
The "naked" chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin went into his pocket and took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor and the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.
He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must *disempower* them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket qgive them peanuts while they are in that helpless and desperate situation. They will blindly follow you for the rest of their lives, worshiping you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."
*I am convinced Joseph Stalin's dominion ideology has been tested and mastered in Nigeria.*
*Evidence?!*
Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?
Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori?
Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!
well say.... thanks for this.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by WibusJaga: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by famayo: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buhari's govt is even more irritating and childish. Useless people who have turned a God-blessed promising country to a "shit hole".

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Tranquillity360: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Stop the tribalism . Nigerians are getting fed up with the current government
Really
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Tranquillity360: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Stop the tribalism . Nigerians are getting fed up with the current government
Really
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
SMH! Why won't it be? The youths of this nation have lost their sense of value and priority.
Please, bring up the Edo drama, let's banter.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
He's a Yoruba elder grin
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Seetto: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
This guy don carry bad mouth finish revolution now, grin grin

Seriously, sowore should have find another word to use, instead of using revolutionnow..

Revolution is a redical change in government..

No b moi moi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flooding: Lagos To Re-engineer Canals, Drainage Systems – Ambode / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari / Supreme Court: Buhari ’Eminently Qualified’ To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.