Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (21881 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Coldie(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
If it's funny that means it's not a violent protest why use maximum force on them?
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abduldogo:

Lead and we will follow....

I know you people too well, you will not follow anything, you will just stay here on Nairaland and insult me the way you are currently insulting and accusing Sowore and co.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Ngozioma(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omo Yoruba grin cool lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Advocate500: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba revolutiongrin grin
enough of this nonsense.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Advocate500: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
igbos will start crying of marginalisation and presidency soon
and u automatically believes he is igbo? To most of u bigots only igbo and yuroba exist on this forum, that is y the north will always have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Alabaarowolo: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
#RevolutionNow: How Security operatives shaved my hair with bottle – Victim
Security operatives Wednesday cracked down on protesting members of  #RevolutionNow Movement  across Nigeria.
The protesters who marched out peacefully were molested and arrested by security agents from the State Security Service (SSS), the Nigerian Army, and the Police.
https://www.blueprint.ng/revolutionnow-how-security-operatives-shaved-my-hair-with-bottle-victim/

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Advocate500: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:
Femi should know when to shut up!
no he should continue making mockery of his people in order to satisfy his pay masters.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by neonbash0: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
One trend I've noticed with Femi Adesina is that he constantly talks down on people when they air their grievances against the government.

We know your job is to paint the government white but he's going about it like a man who has had one half of his brain removed.

Do better
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abduldogo:

Lead and we will follow....

No, you won't...
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Skmoda360(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

No, you won't...
They won't follow......most Nigerians enjoy the suffering and so let the long-suffering continues.....
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by PrudencyFeats: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
So is it not important that your paymaster address the issues that led to the protest? Olodo!
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by kolmart: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
A government without focus but full of corrupted officer
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

They won't follow......most Nigerians enjoy the suffering and so let the long-suffering continues.....

I don't even pity them anymore... I will keep doing right by my family!!! Let them all burn with their dying nation!!!

The most cowardly and idiotic youths any nation can be unfortunate to have.

No wonder the corrupt leaders have neither fear nor remorse!!!

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Lovelive: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
TreasureTayo:
This man is just so Stupid and I wonder if he thinks before he makes comments like this!
A country that recruits terrorist into the Military and arrest peaceful protesters
Very stupid words from him
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Skmoda360(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

I don't even pity them anymore... I will keep doing right by my family!!! Let them all burn with their dying nation!!!

The most cowardly and idiotic youths any nation can be unfortunate to have.

No wonder the corrupt leaders have neither fear nor remorse!!!
This is just the truth.....if you know how those politicians will just be laughing at those people that went for that peace protest yesterday....you will know that the country is long gone unless the youth realise that "when will die no go die"...all man go die one day na ni whether you get to 80 or you die at 30 all die na die......till then I keep mute over here....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by 3Ceagle(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hypothetical as usual. If they were large crowds, the loud mouth Adesina would have labelled them criminals trying to take over democratically elected government but now they had small groups, they called them Jokers. When it will happen even your children who you send to foreign lands will not escape the anger of the people. They will pay for the sins of their fathers.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by 1mansquard: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shut up ur mouth. Was Jonathan own Revolution protest. Mugu. U don't kne d meaning of revolution
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by tramzy7: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Femi adeshina, ni oruko Jesu, waa shina, warin wogbo lo. E go soon hit one of your family members, then you would know the reason why we have to revolt against this babaric system of governance, we have to go back to our god's and revoke them against this terrorist, femi adeshina omo ale jati jati. Koni ragba fun e laye lorujo jesu, gbogbo yin ti enba Nigeria je, loruko jesu, ema San ku tomo tomo
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by 1mansquard: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hate when people surport the revolution protest. The Revolution now protest is being enginered by ex cultists who at their adult age still crave for mayhem as they occastrated in their University days. Omoloye sowore is a politician affected by weed and selling wrong information to lazy Nigeria youth. what he should b doing now is to engage d youths in self empowerment instead of exposing them to violence. Lastly let me shock u. No country in d world will tolorate a Revolution protest. Dear youths be warned. Sowore is pursuing is political ambition. Don't b used
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Excuses: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Adesina na God hand you dey..time is an acid..
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by BigBashiru: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
We have 82,000,000 Nigerians living under 1$ a day, against 1,00 politicians and 500,000 police+army+ every armed forces in Nigeria

When you people are tired you will come out and protest without waiting for sowore, if 82 million people storm govmt house at once they don't have enough bullets to shoot them or enough cells to lock them in, they will hold Buhari or whichever governor they chose and give him the Ghaddafi treatment the King Louis and Marie Antoinette of France treatment

Until then enjoy your poverty, my cowardly Nigerians who prefer to die of Diabetes and malaria than to die fighting against a repressive regime

If you add middle class and poor to the number of those Extremely poor living under 1$ a day you can do anything if they all contribute 100 naira per month you'd make 82 billion naira enough to start any business you want and give part of the profit back to the poor investors.

You can start your own brand new country, you can take over an existing country, you can topple a Government you can take over a business or start a new one anything at all you all agree to but unfortunately we are Nigerians too scared to die

Religion has taught us to blame the devil and pray to God, a goat broke into your house and is eating your yam instead of taking the goat away from the yam, you blame the devil and fall to your knees and pray to God to stop the goat from eating your yam

Akpabio is corrupt instead removing him from NDDC we make jokes and say God will punish him but he is the goat eating the yam,
Boko haram is eating our yam(people's life's and properties and lands) we do nothing we pray and blame devil if only 10million people armed with knives and guns enter zambisa tell me Chibok girls wouldn't have been found?

We Nigerians aren't smart after all.

The country seems cursed spiritually.....
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by BelovedofLord: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Queenlovely People, go and read: ANIMAL FARM, by Charles Dickens, you'll truly grasp & understand better!

Now it seems, the wise ones will get wiser, then do the needful!

The man called it "funny" and they still used tax payers' state apparratus, to intimidate & terrorise, the people!

Well, he who laughs last, laughs best!

Be rest assured, history will always remember, you and mind you, internet does not forget!
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by BelovedofLord: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.
The "naked" chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin went into his pocket and took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor and the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.
He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must *disempower* them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket qgive them peanuts while they are in that helpless and desperate situation. They will blindly follow you for the rest of their lives, worshiping you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."
*I am convinced Joseph Stalin's dominion ideology has been tested and mastered in Nigeria.*
*Evidence?!*
Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?
Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori?
Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by BigBashiru: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
sulaak:

Stay and fix your country. Relocation is not an option.

By running to the white man land, they have accepted the black race is inferior - if that's not the case, they should stay & fix their country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
My dear Comrades, the following are the extracts from my discussion with IPPIS yesterday:
1. That they were instructed from above to remove the names of all those who have not been captured by IPPIS from the salary payment schedule until they are captured. Even though I pleaded that those who have not been paid since February be paid so that they would be at par with others who were paid with BVN last month. They said ok, but I wonder......
To this effect, please, if you have not been captured by IPPIS make necessary moves to get captured.

2. I demanded to know when they are coming for the capturing.
On this, they said very soon but that the date is not yet known to them. They said our University Management had invited them through their letter to the Accountant General of the Federation, and just yesterday, the letter arrived their office.
3. On further inquiry, they said that those who want their salaries to be treated very urgently, should get to their office at Abuja for the capturing. But if this option should be taking, the following must be done:
a. The two (2) forms necessary for the capturing must be filled and duly signed by our Personnel. I have collected the forms and will attach them herewith so that you can print and fill.
b. A letter of introduction must be gotten from the Registry, introducing you to them as our staff.

4. On the issue of Minimum wage arrears, they said it would be paid any moment from now. That they had wanted to pay it before now but, they considered that those having salary issues now might also have issues if they had paid the arrears before now.

Please the forms are attached above. Be guided. Struggle continues!

IPPIS is playing with our lives. In this period of pandemic. Road hazards and insecurities. Please save our lives.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by od501: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Penaldo:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/08/06/revolutionnow-not-a-protest-it-is-a-childs-play-adesina/amp/

It will be a child's play until they take to carrying arms. Mumu pple.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by proprince(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is you really thinknis childs play then leave them and not arrest them now.
Re: Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play by tramzy7: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
1mansquard:
I hate when people surport the revolution protest. The Revolution now protest is being enginered by ex cultists who at their adult age still crave for mayhem as they occastrated in their University days. Omoloye sowore is a politician affected by weed and selling wrong information to lazy Nigeria youth. what he should b doing now is to engage d youths in self empowerment instead of exposing them to violence. Lastly let me shock u. No country in d world will tolorate a Revolution protest. Dear youths be warned. Sowore is pursuing is political ambition. Don't b used
sorry to say sir, you are so dumb and daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Assures Use Of BVAS In Governorship & State Assembly Elections / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.