Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life - Jokes Etc (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life (101668 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Security Guards working in Banana Island

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by cezarman(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.jesus jesus my chest my chest.fada lawd sumbody wanna kill sumbody o

Oga calm down... her comment wasn't all that savage jare!

MrCo¢k don hijack the thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by cezarman(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Queenslander:
Lool. So true.. Their pride is over the tops..

Don't let "MrC0ck" catch you slandering light skin girls...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Sniper101(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2020
purples25:

Yes o grin

so annoying.

It's only annoying to you cos you're a "Brown-Skin-Girl" grin
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Sniper101(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2020
cezarman:

Oga calm down... her comment wasn't all that savage jare!

MrCo¢k don hijack the thread grin

The Guy use The Babe dey catch cruise grin
but The Babe no understand the concept cheesy
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by laidima88(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2020
An Igbo man that snap with tinubu
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Sike(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Lmao. This is hilarious
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Maziyke(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2020
People that managed to build obe bungalow in their village with obe car for him and one for his wife
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by sofiscatedmoron: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Austinosconst:
Guys that go to barber shop with their personal clipper, personal comb, personal brush, personal cover clothes and personal powder. E remain small make them carry their personal chair.
People like u use general clippers at the salon grin

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Samdelzon(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bigjackass:
people that seat at the front with the driver in commercial bus

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Rigel95(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Titugirl:
Lol...you're such a clown
@ bold text ...Isn't that obvious?
The guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by kaboninc(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I will move your nose close to my nyansh & fart on it...keepon talking!!! angry

Lol. Is this really the MrCork of the old Nairaland days?

Sweet correct crazy dude living in Peckam, London. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Thazard(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
People that have 2008 Toyota Camry
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by shoprite: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Anybody we just manage buy 07/08 Lexus ES350 . . . undecided

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by purples25(f): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sniper101:

It's only annoying to you cos you're a "Brown-Skin-Girl" grin

Yeah i admit.
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Titugirl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rigel95:

The guy is a clown
You know right!
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Adesina18111(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
The benefit boys!!!
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Adesina18111(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is so true...they can even go on extra mile to engage in fighting with you if you dare try to sit there...talking from experience...at a motor park in Akure going to Lagos...I only met a bag on the front seat and me I wanted to carry d bag and sit down...na so I see egbon running toward me and start to Dey speak English wey I no fit understand on top front seat...he even told the driver that he won’t go with the vehicle if he doesn’t sit in front... grin grin grin...
bigjackass:
people that seat at the front with the driver in commercial bus

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Wendywilson: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
People with iPhone and car keys
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babbadata:

U high or u don bath

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
lol
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Markindian(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Young Boys holding a CAR KEY
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Austinosconst: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

People like u use general clippers at the salon grin
and what is wrong with it?
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by VickyRotex(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
PrincessB1:
I know I will see you in this funny thread cheesy

Ayaf laughed hard grin

Partner in crime, you know na. cheesy grin

Very funny thread. cheesy I see it got to the permanent site. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by sofiscatedmoron: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Austinosconst:
and what is wrong with it?
Same thing as fuc.king ashewo without condom,
Nothing is wrong with it, hehehehe
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by BethRhema(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
The principal of a school addressing students on assembly ground
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Pimpstar: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
people from big cities that come spend some time for village or small towns ..This is even portrayed in our Nollywood movies

they are like

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

+I'm from lagos

+ we no dey do like this for lag
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by KingRollins01(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
People shopping at Shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Melaninprincess(f): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Also add People that choose good health above something else. If you want to be among these people. Check my signature
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Those who graduated with First Class.

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by PrincessB1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Partner in crime, you know na. cheesy grin

Very funny thread. cheesy I see it got to the permanent site. lol

L grin L

I'm still following up the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Austinosconst: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Same thing as fuc.king ashewo without condom,
Nothing is wrong with it, hehehehe
both are incomparable. Clippers are been sterilized before and after use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / Share Funny Nigerian Memes / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.