Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life (101719 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by pasol4real(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Security men in charge of an interview.....
HR officer in charge of an interview
Doctors n nurses in government hospitals
Personal assistants to VIPS

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Dbarrzx: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Girls wearing their boyfriend's boxer

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Blazebond(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
Add yours....
People that use DSTV EXPLORER DECODER.

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by nwajesus12(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
The girl that got married to the billionaire Ned Nwoko
but she has made it in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by frankyychiji(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
bigjackass:
people that seat at the front with the driver in commercial bus
OMG!!! Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Dbarrzx: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Girls: when u address them as our wife by boyfriend's mother
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Blazebond(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
Add yours....
Nairaland moderators.
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by elderbros(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
The answers are gradually changing the title to "people you envy"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Didi2d(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
MummyAA:
People that move around with nestle pure life bottled water

You know the quality na, where do you stay
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by frankyychiji(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
BuzzandGrillz:

They feel sooooo made grin grin cheesy
That feeling ehn grin. Especially when I can look at my face in the side mirror grin

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by futuremoma34: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
The girl that got married to the billionaire Ned Nwoko

Jelousy
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
People wey manage use flight from Lagos to ph

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Conrod: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
People with "fake" lotto number,braging about how the will kill and bury baba ijebu.
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
saaphiere:
People that work in oil company.
sure they have made it. Especially working for a multinational oil company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by masui(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Caretakers cheesy cheesy
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Wazirinjos12(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
guys that sag their �
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by frankyychiji(f): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
People inside Coaster Staff Bus
Hahahaha grin
The way they peer at other road users through their curtained window grin

5 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ugbede69(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Titugirl:

You would need it to buy some sense

And NO you can't date me!
no behalf of the guy,this talk pain me...I feel his pain...

u Savage I swr... lol

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by orgylover: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
those immigration officers in passport office

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Fortune109: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Class captain
Head boy
HOC
HOD
Estate gatemen
Police man
Soldier
Navy
Air force 1 grin
....and so on grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by frankyychiji(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Lol

Whatsapp group admins
The women in charge of food at events and Owambe parties.
Nairalanders who just bought fairly used Xiaomi phones.
Workers wey just collect salary.
Twitter user who knows someone who knows someone who is a housemate in BBN.
Nairaland mods and those who have them as friends.
Those guys with sure 5 odds.
Law students in black and white.
Gatemen when their Oga is not at home or when Oga told them not to open gate for anyone.
Those at the front, on long ATM queue.
Nigerians with fake British accent.
Hahahaha Hahahahaa those people at front in ATM long queues cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by frankyychiji(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kingnelson9:
Motivational speakers !
I swear grin
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Hifeylove: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Someone who is about to board an airplane for the first time...
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Ebuka98: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol I can relate to that face shield
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by micflo28(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
People that use Iphone
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by facts2020: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
People that work in banks
A person who gets employed in a bank and actually has a plan, has indeed made it in life. Jokes on you!

3 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Preciousgirl(f): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
People who have commented on this thread

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Royalfurnitures: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
People that occupy two rooms in a face me I face you compound

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Walelavender(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
People that holds table water
grin grin...and sip it as if it is a drug prescription

4 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Olatara(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Titugirl:

Yes, you "were" designer suit coz you don't write like one who wears or can even afford a designer's suit.

And let me advice you...Rather than going to "Italan" Restaurants, use the money to employ an English teacher....For someone that lives in London, your English Language is TERRIBLE!
That guy is whining you, he is a clown.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / Share Funny Nigerian Memes / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.