Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker (1744 Views)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / I'll Probe Okorocha's Financial Dealings, Says Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
All financial institutions to decline financial dealings with Obaseki until further notice"-New Edo Speaker Rt. Hon. Victor Edoror
https://mobile.twitter.com/CovenantBuhari/status/1291392894536953856

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by muykem: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good move.
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by Fistop: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Interesting days ahead...............
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by AlabiJ: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oturugbeke! How Obaseki go come fund the election? Well, Rivers state money no dey finish. Maybe Wike, Akwa Ibom and the SE PDP states will help him out.
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by saintdeby(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good move, lets checkmate the tyrant
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
It won't stand .

Which useless speaker ?

Oshiomhole should be arrested immediately for creating chaos in Edo state

3 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by donphilopus: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Which Speaker? Una funny sha. Mumu Speaker.

5 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by moodyguy: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oshiomhole wants to rubbish himself finally.

4 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by muykem: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
donphilopus:
Which Speaker? Una funny sha. Mumu Speaker.
You are the one that funny, this is politics, no Bank will risk giving loan to Obaseki for now.

4 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by deboysben(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Twitter speaker

See what oshio and his supporters from the waste side of the country has turn edo into.

2 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by SmartProf(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol...abeg which speaker? Maybe they are talking about the Ahuja 21 inch Public Address reflex horn speaker that is used outside some churches and mosques buildings.

2 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by Lipscomb(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
I wish people can boycott this nonsense called election. Non of them deserve that seat. Nigeria Democracy is against humanity.
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by farem: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
It won't stand .

Which useless speaker ?

Beware when all the supporters you have are inconsequential. They push you from edge of the cliff and turn back

1 Like

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
farem:

Beware when all the supporters you have are inconsequential. They push you from edge of the cliff and turn back

Says an N-power N30, 000 beneficiary

2 Likes

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by emmy512: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just talk
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by clarocuzioo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by Meteng: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
As in, the "new speaker" is the new executive governor?

1 Like

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by godwinkessi: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
If na me, Oshiomhole would be in isolation camp till the end of the election and then this one parading himself as speaker will be held at my guard room. Such thing can’t happen to my Rochas even tho I still hate him for what he did in Imo but sometimes brothers got to get some BIG ASS BALLS

1 Like

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by Magormako: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Audio speaker

Edo no be Lagos

4+4 Torgba

1 Like

Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by hajimosho(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: All Financial Institutions To Decline Financial Dealings With Obaseki-Speaker by adekolaelect(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
It won't stand .

Which useless speaker ?

If nairaland get police you should be arrested for saying nonsenses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emoney Receive Guber Aspirant In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / Why Is Wike Denying His Igbo Roots? - Dimm Uche Okwukwu / I'm Igbo But This Man Is Right About Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.