Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,409 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

E Be Things, E Be Real Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Be Things, E Be Real Things (247 Views)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / E Be Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Be Things, E Be Real Things by melodyogonna(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Everyday I keep thinking the best possible way to take care of my wife and kids, to make them very comfortable without them having to work even though I don't consider myself ripe for marriage for at least another decade. I hustle with my parents and family (future grin) as the main motivation; surprise, surprise grin someone from another tribe is so confused why my wife (and kids, never forget the kids) should stay at home and enjoy while I work and provide for her, apparently some people don't think it's the responsibility of the man to provide for his family; mother, father, pastor, teacher, history, culture - y'all lied to me **crying***

On the same thread another person consider Hausas as "alpha males" because they marry uncountable women they can't control, give birth to uncountable kids they can't feed, marry the daughters off at 13 while the males go into begging, God! Will something ever surprise me again in this country grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots / Why You Should Dump Your Girlfriend-pastor Ola / What Are Shocking Historical Facts They Don’t Teach You In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.