Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Erica's Web Of Lies By Akachukwu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erica's Web Of Lies By Akachukwu (271 Views)

Nairaland Is Full Of Lies / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica's Web Of Lies By Akachukwu by vivilafrosh(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please help me publish these book. It was written in memory of friend who's life is a big lesson to every girl who's virginity was stolen, abused and yet loved. Its titled pendulum oscillating between. Its my little medium to remember my late friend who died of cancer in 2018.your support will go a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Trying To Sleep With His Boss’ Wife / The Art Of pre-intimacy / My Father Laced Me With Juju To Marry His Friend And Solution Is, He Must Die. N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.