Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University (7805 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by CodeTemplar: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
At first, glorified secondary school. Then, they dash out grades. Then they are weak. And now, they are occultic.

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Vulcanheph(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Op....don't mind what the Ignorant people are saying, it is because of this same "african mentality" that has slowed down the development in our continent, ever since i started reading Dan brown's novels my eyes have been opened and i've seen things that i was too Blind to see before....... I refuse to Believe that the those symbols were used in the school design as a mere Coincidence, you deserve an award for making such a discovery.....anyone who thinks that the op is just being paranoid should please go and read these two novels by Dan brown "the da vinci code" and "the lost symbol", I wish i could say more, but the founders of that school have questions to answer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:
[s]I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but two?? Nah! grin[/s]

Will you sharap there!!

2 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Righteousness89(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:
If it were just the David's star It wouldn't catch my attention, you see those Templars crosses?? They are typical of freemason

Are u a Freemason?

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aside your worthless emotions running over, give me one reason why I should sharrap

Meanwhile I just saw other symbols, the crowns. This is really getting interesting
divicode:

Will you sharap there!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by emae009(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please those that tell others to go and do research and stop following whatever the "Whiteman" tells them?.. Is the research not also from the "Whiteman"??
that's like saying stop eating eba, go and eat yam. Both are carbohydrates

3 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
What does it matter?

Have you even don 1millisecond research to check if you are right?
Righteousness89:

Are u a Freemason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Luckysbab: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
DozieMartin:
Ignorant is a disease.....what is mason? You're complaining of mansion built by masons who are free.

2B1

Please any brother in Abuja?

What's happening in Abuja?
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by kingPhidel(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP, I found out that you are active in agricultural section so wetting concern farmland or herdsmen with architecture and symbols? Concentrate in ur agric section. Thats myopic anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by larot78: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nice observation..pls l do appreciate your 7th sense..
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Star of David not freemasonry

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Lorenzop: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Conspiracy theorist very soon you now you will say covenant university is using students for rituals undecided thats why they put those signs tueh tongue

man, you are drowning in ignorance, do a little research and defeat him with a superior argument if any....kai, Africans when will we ever read?
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by ruggedtimi(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2020
No Freemason symbol spotted.

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Rossikki:

Brainless donkey. Do you know what their ultimate aim is for those ''better'' countries?

Don't go and learn about their global depopulation, NWO fascist agenda and its possible impact on you, you hear?

Donkey following the shiny devil to hell.
agenda 21
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by liveyourlife007(m): 3:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to thee O lord
Amen.

Bless these fools,O lord,for Christ sake Amen.
Fools that have eyes but cannot see.
Op good observation!
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by PlaysNigeria: 3:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Really things like this have been going on for too long, and people (Nigerians especially) turns deaf ears to it.

Everything in life has a repercussion.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by EricSmallz(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2020
One thing I hate about this forum is that, somebody will make an observation, instead of other people to prove him wrong with facts, if they wish to, they will just be using abusive words on the person.
70% of Nlanders are dumb people I swear.
This is a typical Nigeria forum.
It pains me how irrational and illogical some people of this generation are.

4 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
[s]Aside your worthless emotions running over, give me one reason why I should sharrap

Meanwhile I just saw other symbols, the crowns. This is really getting interesting [/s]

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2020
They don't know that the Jews make up over 80% of freemason. Talk of the Rothschild, Goldbergs, Rockefellers etc
OneMillionBoys:
Israel is an unbelieving country with just few 2% Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by emmy512: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses, crowns and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but three?? Nah! grin
Thats the star of David, a hexgram not a pentagram, the cross may be similar to the sepulco of the templars but it's not in anyway a templar symbol

3 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Virginnn(f): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
In all of this I'm yet to find one person who'd clearly and intelligently disprove me. Mind you, I didn't accuse anyone of being a member of freemasonsary, I simply stated an observation.

It's unimaginable how beautiful it will be if you all would have good grip of your emotions and put your head to use. please, for once

smiley
Your curious observation is not out of place.
I suspect that those who littered the front page with derogatory comments are members of the church trying to defend the investment of their masters.

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Op, nice observation. But do not bother yourself.

You allready know why. Convenant university, winners church, oyedepo. Just carry out that research on an unknown church, and watch the same people telling you to shutup even do more research for you. Most especcially that rightous guy. But since it's from the popular man with so many zombie they are ever ready to defend..

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by femi4: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses, crowns and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but three?? Nah! grin
Ignorance. No shape or colour is occultic.

2 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
[s]I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses, crowns and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but three?? Nah! [/s]grin

Will you sharap there and stop yearning nonsense!!

How can a supposed adult just sit down and write this type of rubbish?

Truly, many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Lorenzop:

man, you are drowning in ignorance, do a little research and defeat him with a superior argument if any....kai, Africans when will we ever read?
Abeg which research i go do again is it not obvious
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by nedupel(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2020
psucc:
op sometimes we see and refuse to talk especially here in Nigeria; a country of the hypocrites.

They all know the truth but will keep blind eyes. Or How can Buhari still be President in a country of over 200m idiots and fools?

BTW, how can the school be initiated into 2 groups?
Thank God you counted yourself among idiot and fools
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2020
goes a long way to explain why their altars are painted purple.....the more you look the less you see
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Researchclue: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
HOT AND INTERESTING 'Business Administration' Project Topics & Materials.

1. THE ROLE OF BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTRON IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION.
https://nairaproject.com/projects/006.html

WWW.RESEARCHCLUE.COM

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by psucc(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
nedupel:
Thank God you counted yourself among idiot and fools
I can't be an island

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Fresh Students, Download Your Course Materials Here. / Top 50 Best Secondary Schools In Africa!! / Uni. Agric Makurdi Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.