Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University (7809 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Kondomatic(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
tell the the idiot o.p with african mentality grin

They always attach witches and spirituality with symbols and animals. This is how conspiracy theories and rumours will start undecided

o.p will soon start spreading rumours that covenant university is using students for rituals undecided
I see no reason for degrading Africans and attacking the OP.

Every symbologist will see exactly what he's seeing, you don't because you're not one.

That doesn't make the OP stupid, and the fact you don't understand/recognize symbols doesn't make you any wiser.

Lastly, Africans are learners compared to the west when it comes to attaching meanings to things like this.

Live and let live

4 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by RealEzee(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
If it were just the David's star It wouldn't catch my attention, you see those Templars crosses?? They are typical of freemason
the star of David alone might raise eye brows to some, been picky about which gives you concern only shows bias on your path, bear it in mind religion is full symbolism all round, Masons from the best of my knowledge by a buddy of mine who's a member, admit those with believe in a Supreme being(God) , he's a Muslim btw, with objective to better mankind and its brethren, going out of their way to aid the needy and defend the oppressed, still grow in knowledge which are both secular and religious, that's why Masons are diverse as they have alot of persons from different religions, there was a Mason on NL back then, he's late now, don't know if you know HungerBad, he was a great guy always going out of his way to help out here, the things he said only confirmed what my buddy already told me and from my independent research of the Masons.

The signs were not invented by Masons, but preserved by them as the origin of these symbols can be traced back to alot of religions, Judaism for example before the advent of Christianity, you can not shy away from the fact that alot of symbolism comes to play in the old testament in their rituals and words of their prophets, same in the new testament as christ at some instances use symbols to highlight gospel principles, the average Mason is way more knowledgeable about spiritual things than the the average Christian or Muslim, fact, let me say where you stop na where him just dey start grin.

Like every religion or organization, there will bad eggs in the mix who will give bed report about a sect, the masons are not far from it also, they usually excommunicate those who's character are found wanting.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by gbengaeed(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
...when i show people these picture some years back they laugh at me not because they don't see the symbol but because they don't understand the argument, which is SOME RELIGIOUS LEADER DON'T USE ONLY THE BIBLE BUT STRONGLY USE THE HIDDEN BOOKS and will be deceiving followers with some theories that can not hold water. more reason why Jesus said: Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.' because these people see the light and they don't want others to. There is a certain way that prayers should be pray, you shouldn't pray more than twice before GOD answer you (GOD is not deaf, if HE want you to wait he will tell you, if He will not give you what you ask he will tell you) and those people know how to do it but they won't tell you, some because they don't want you to abuse it, some because they want you to remain where you are and be doing sir sir for them, some will not because they are afraid of your orientation which is differ from the reality. in all there is more to spirituality than Bible and Qua-ran.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by olisaEze(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Father, we lift up this young Man in Prayers! My Daddy, Heal Him, Spirit, Soul and Body ! I Pray in JESUS NAME

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Kondomatic:
I see no reason for degrading Africans and attacking the OP.

Every symbologist will see exactly what he's seeing, you don't because you're not one.

That doesn't make the OP stupid, and the fact you don't understand/recognize symbols doesn't make you any wiser.

Lastly, Africans are learners compared to the west when it comes to attaching meanings to things like this.

Live and let live
Can you compare africans with the west

despite all the resources that africa has africa is the most underdeveloped continent in the world tongue

A man builds a university to educate the youths another comes up and start condeming the effort and is even associating the school with freemansons tongue
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by RealEzee(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
Israel is an unbelieving country with just few 2% Christians
"The religious affiliation of the Israeli
population as of 2019 was 74.2% Jewish ,
17.8% Muslim , 2.0% Christian, and 1.6%
Druze, with the remaining 4.4% including
faiths such as Samaritanism and
Baha'iism , and irreligious people with no
faith." - Google stats as of 2019

What really makes them unbelieving from the stats, cos of lower percentage of Christians or you think others don't have some sense of faith cos they're not Christians?
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Kondomatic(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Can you compare africans with the west

despite all the resources that africa has africa is the most underdeveloped continent in the world tongue
And how will attacking the OP solve this?

XXXXTENTACION:

A man builds a university to educate the youths another comes up and start condeming the effort and is even associating the school with freemansons tongue
Do you know the number of buildings in the word that are associated with freemasonry?

What is wrong with it?
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Op....don't mind what the Ignorant people are saying, it is because of this same "african mentality" that has slowed down the development in our continent, ever since i started reading Dan brown's novels my eyes have been opened and i've seen things that i was too Blind to see before....... I refuse to Believe that the those symbols were used in the school design as a mere Coincidence, you deserve an award for making such a discovery.....anyone who thinks that the op is just being paranoid should please go and read these two novels by Dan brown "the da vinci code" and "the lost symbol", I wish i could say more, but the founders of that school have questions to answer.
Ignorant my ass. How stupid can people be? Those horrible Dan Brown novels (as a popular cartoon put it) are just works of fiction, spend your time reading philosophy instead of selling your sense in onitsha main market.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Dumb ass conspiracy theories. Rubbish people.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Kondomatic:
And how will attacking the OP solve this?

Do you know the number of buildings in the word that's associated with freemasonry?

What is wrong with it?
go and look for your fellow kids to play with tongue
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by suremanpatriot: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
...f'mason borrowed symbols from multi religious groups,from Star of david to cross symbol of Christians to others
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Gmajor(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses, crowns and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but three?? Nah! grin

Pentagram
Now say it slowly, PENTAGRAM.
Now look at the picture and say it again.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by kabillionaire(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yeah!
they're occult symbols quite all right, but different from what we're made to believe in this country.
Occult means hidden (not evil),
and those symbols are meant for positive and strong energies.
There's nothing EVIL or SINISTER about them.
True!
the star means the "star of David" or "Solomon's seal".
It's on the flag of the Jews state of Israel, and on the Roman catholic pope's head gear.
Using ancient symbols for buildings is nothing new, almost every city in the world that knows what's doing do the same for one reason or another.
I personally intend constructing a person PYRAMID on my property.
What will you now say, if you know the symbol of the auditorium?
Below is Naomi Campbell's "eye of ra" green house.

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by salam8528: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
1b8m:
In all of this I'm yet to find one person who'd clearly and intelligently disprove me. Mind you, I didn't accuse anyone of being a member of freemasonsary, I simply stated an observation.

It's unimaginable how beautiful it will be if you all would have good grip of your emotions and put your head to use. please, for once

smiley
Don't mind them its because they have attached emotions to ur post maybe most of them are from that school or attend the church of the owner of that school. So don't expect any concrete counter explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uni. Agric Makurdi Post Utme / When Is Polyibadan Post Utme Date Of Exam / University Of Calabar Admission List(2008/2009).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.