Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina (14816 Views)

2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Studyinchina200(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Calm down while you keep looting our resources.

It’s hard being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Golan007: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Farki:

Have you seen what is happening around and you expect us to be happy or what?

Don't be happy.

In fact, I command you not to be happy.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Temmymine: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Tell the righteous, it willl be well with them, ... Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Buksaylor: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by anonimi: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Duplicated
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by anonimi: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:
Quite true.

Nigerians have become very negative in their thoughts and actions.

Good observation...

So, how did they get so negative??! How did a once termed "happiest people on earth" become so gloomy, negative, despondent, depressed, and hopeless (emphasis on the last term, if you please)??!... When did they stop seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel??!

My good sir, there can be no smoke without fire... Social media has its good uses, and dangerous ones too. I have seen fake news sweep all over the media in recent times, including war-mongering propaganda! But, how well have these leaders used the same social media to disabuse minds of millions??! How transparent have they been especially with this pandemic??! Shall we talk about distribution of palliatives, and proper use of donated funds??!...

Negativity thrives where there is neither hope or transparency... Hope will grow when those in government show honesty, transparency, equity, and real leadership!!! With this hope, will spread real positivity!!! This is how you build a nation!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Omooba77:
Government of comparisim
Comparing human lives as if they are stocks.......

That part irks me immeasurably!!!.. Show us results, and the steps taken to improve security, not comparing death figures (which can't even be reliable).

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Golan007: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good observation...

So, how did they get so negative??! How did a once termed "happiest people on earth" become so gloomy, negative, despondent, depressed, and hopeless (emphasis on the last term, if you please)??!... When did they stop seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel??!

My good sir, there can be no smoke without fire... Social media has its good uses, and dangerous ones too. I have seen fake news sweep all over the media in recent times, including war-mongering propaganda! But, how well have these leaders used the same social media to disabuse minds of millions??! How transparent have they been especially with this pandemic??! Shall we talk about distribution of palliatives, and proper use of donated funds??!...

Negativity thrives where there is neither hope or transparency... Hope will grow when those in government show honesty, transparency, equity, and real leadership!!! With this hope, will spread real positivity!!! This is how you build a nation!!!

Take a sample space using the NMA elections in Enugu for instance and you'll understand he problem with Nigeria are the Nigerians.

Ignorance is bliss.

When people lived in ignorance, they had no expectation.

Not anymore.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Oracleforce: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Mr. Femi Adeshina, just imagine one of your daughters is being kidnapped at gunpoint and later kill, are you going to calm down.
Also, imagine your reside is being besieged by boko haram and later burnt down with properties worth millions of naira being destroyed and stolen, will you calm down..
It is easy to say calm down to evil activities as long as we are not the victim...but let's consider those who are going through issues as a result of bad governance and economy....
Things are really bad but we kept on adapting to ill-situations and conditions...many are gone as a result of poorly funded hospital and health care center...souls are dying and perishing....but Mr Adeshina came here to cajole us as if we are all kids or puppets, . .

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
M
helinues:

When the projects are too gigantic, it might be invisible... cheesy

When you look through a brighter sun nakedly, you will end up see nothing and might injured yourself.

Correctly: When the project quotations are gigantic, they become invisible to the people.

Massive project quotations that are paid for and nothing to show. Yet he said calm down.
Killings by bandits, robbers, fulani herdsman, boko harram, Police, SARS, Ritualist etc... we are calm and watching.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Baba should calm down in lying and deceiving Nigerians. The government of the day needs to calm down on increasing corruption
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by walozanga(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:
I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number or contact me zero seven zero, 6676 five eight 70

Bros lawyer go dey involve abi
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Ogbeniomo: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2020
sinkhole:
In the original "calm down" video, the boy definitely did wrong and was about to be punished that was when he started using tactics to hoodwink his mother.
Buhari has failed us and we have realized that, his aides are now employing various tactics, including "calm down" to hoodwink us!
This coment is the conclusions of the whole matter,any other ones are addition, I'm don talking,
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:

I get good samples from various online platforms through which I make my deductions.

The sample space is more than sufficient.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

TALKING RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2020
femi Adeshina is a useless idiot just like buhari

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by lereinter(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Femi adesina Fulani herdsmen will visit you and your family

All what you gained talking heresy and adding salt to injuries will varnish in your face.

You are cursed forever

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by janedonez(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Oga Femi I understand your predicament, you are boxed in a tight corner. Your situation of defending the government amidst all these problems is akin to some who has blood in the mouth, you can neither swallow it and throwing it out is equally odious.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by tunjilee003: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:
I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Remix10(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
godkiller:

Is 50 not much, the smaller the better
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Omooba77:
Lalastic.lala, this is appalling......
The same man that said; it is better we give our lands to marauder rather than die......
There is no one God can not bring down.....

Same man.that said the bombing has stopped, that they only behead now.

And clowns would come here to paint these dullard airhead in a good light.

Nothing can come out from a dullard with no certificate.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by stanat: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
sinkhole:
In the original "calm down" video, the boy definitely did wrong and was about to be punished that was when he started using tactics to hoodwink his mother.
Buhari has failed us and we have realized that, his aides are now employing various tactics, including "calm down" to hoodwink us!
Guy oil dey your head.may it never dry up
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:
Quite true.

What negative thoughts ? Silly excuses all in the name of calm down, others are enjoying prosperity Nigeria is enjoying suffering. I have stayed in an African country for 1 good year that went to imf to source loans up to millions of dollars to buy power plants worth millions of dollars just to solve poor or no electricity in their country with protest from citizens but in Nigeria they're stealing billions of naira, taking loans for budgets, yet nothing to show for it.
It seems you like to live in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by bunmioguns(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Omooba77:

Source: https://www.femiadesina.com/why-we-need-to-calm-down/

Calming down when petrol is now N148.7/ litre
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Wentworthorg: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Calm down
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by Manasseh2018(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
God help us in this country. We need to be more optimistic.
Femi Adesina is not far from the truth. Nigerians need to have more positive attitude.
But I thinks it's something africans have. They don't appreciate a person until the person is no more. Maybe in the near future Nigerians will see the achievements of this government and appreciate them but right now they just have a mindset that this government is not doing anything. And Bleep anyone who thinks that way. You are the problem of this country.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by adekS1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
sinkhole:
VERY VERY TRUE!
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by DarkJeddi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:
Quite true.

What is there to be positive about in this SH1T HOLE.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Government Approval Delays Dangote Refinery Fuel / You Cannot Pay Your Gateman Or Driver Below N70,000 - Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.