Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds (276 Views)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Dangers Of Investing In Fixed Deposits And Bonds In The Nigerian Economy / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds by Digitalstarlite: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have been hearing about shares, stocks ,bonds and tbills...I know is long time return of investment. Called delayed gratification cos it not a quick rich program....

I need help on how to get legit stockbroker that would show me the process of how to invest in mutual funds and rest...how to understand the Nigerian stock exchange and also the USA stocks if need be?
Re: Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds by RIHMEEK(m): 12:44am On Aug 07, 2020
If you ask me I would say you should start by making your own research first regarding how the market works, so that when you meet the broker what he/she would be saying won't sound like a foreign language to you. I would recommend you read Benjamin Graham's book The intelligent investor. You can also watch videos on youtube

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help On How Invest In Stocks, Shares And Bonds by mannasseh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
interested too

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network Join Me Today 7million People Already Registered Join Early And Earn / Do You Know About Any Digital Currency?? / Fan Page Robot - Automated System To Grow Social Media Fanbase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.