Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) (2756 Views)

3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video) / I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by Newshawk: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by DeBoss1: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2020
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by estyvino(m): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2020
See force, hope they survived it

1 Like

Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2020
estyvino:
See force, hope they survived it
I think so, with minor wounds maybe
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2020
AdeniyiA:

I think so, with minor wounds maybe
Can't be MINOR...
Must have sustained Blunt Chest/Abdominal Injuries.
U can see from the effect of the BALLISTICS that the Last Lady who appeared to have taken much precaution will most likely be affected more than the second.
That's the Dynamics in Ballistics.
The reverberation and resonance of such Ballistics in terms of direction and effect can be unpredictable, sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by femi4: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2020
They didn't run while others were running
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by tolugar: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Who put camera for hotel room
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Can't be MINOR...
Must have sustained Blunt Chest/Abdominal Injuries.
U can see from the effect of the BALLISTICS that the Last Lady who appeared to have taken much precaution will most likely be affected more than the second.
That's the Dynamics in Ballistics.
The reverberation and resonance of such Ballistics in terms of direction and effect can be unpredictable, sometimes.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH BALLISTICS.

ITS CALLED SHOCK-WAVE

OLODO
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by offset67(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
What is graphic about this shit
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
0rion:

THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH BALLISTICS.

ITS CALLED SHOCK-WAVE

OLODO
I know it's called SHOCK WAVE....
In fact ur word summarized the whole thing.
And I know you know that I know.
With the explanations I put up there, that should tell you that.
U don't have to insult or throw ABUSES to make ur point.
Ur point is very VALID no doubt.
But the INSULT was unnecessary.
IF we decide to reveal ourselves today, I don't think you would come close to me in terms of Knowledge Acquisition, not even in terms of Academic Qualifications, Exposure nor Financial Stability.

But why would I do that..?
It's highly unnecessary.
Make ur points and add to what someone has put up.
Objections are entertained but not Insults especially in these Scientific Discourse.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I know it's called SHOCK WAVE....
In fact ur word summarized the whole thing.
And I know you know that I know.
With the explanations I put up there, that should tell you that.
U don't have to insult or throw ABUSES to make ur point.
Ur point is very VALID no doubt.
But the INSULT was unnecessary.
IF we decide to reveal ourselves today, I don't think you would come close to me in terms of Knowledge Acquisition, not even in terms of Academic Qualifications, Exposure nor Financial Stability.

But why would I do that..?
It's highly unnecessary.
Make ur points and add to what someone has put up.
Objections are entertained but not Insults especially in these Scientific Discourse.

grin grin

I LAUGH IN JAPANESE AT THE BOLD SENTENCE.

KEEP ON BRAGGING.
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2020
0rion:

grin grin

I LAUGH IN JAPANESE AT THE BOLD SENTENCE.

KEEP ON BRAGGING.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No Bragging at all.
Ur Description is Correct.
U summarized the entire story.
But the OLODO part was not necessary at all.
Purge yourself of such now before it's late.
It may affect you in Future.
Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No Bragging at all.
Ur Description is Correct.
U summarized the entire story.
But the OLODO part was not necessary at all.
Purge yourself of such now before it's late.
It may affect you in Future.

YOU ARE JUST A FUNNY INDIVIDUAL

LOL

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Certificate Of Singlehood (Bachelorhood or Spinsterhood) In Nigeria. / Big Brother Naija Is Nigeria Most Disgusting Show Ever / My Delicious Landlady … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.