Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

“success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof (3562 Views)

MC Jollof Debunks Success Adegor's Claim / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Jadsy01(f): 2:57am On Aug 07, 2020

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Goldp5988(f): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Eyah

1 Like

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Chirowman(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2020
abeg calm down

1 Like

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2020
No Mind them.
SUCCESS, keep mouth like AUDIO. grin grin

The FUNNY TRUTH is, No single Nigerian is owing Success nor her Parents, except her parents gave someone money to keep 4dem.

Expecting people to fulfill their pledge is not by compulsion.
Don't ever put your TRUST on people.
It's always like HOPE hanging on a PENDULUM.
Many People are owing churches by virtue of the pledge they made.
After all, it's not every thing you wish and pray to God for, that God Answers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by femi4: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Ingrate? Did they force you? Abeg leave that family alone
Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
No Mind them.
SUCCESS, keep mouth like AUDIO.

The FUNNY TRUTH is, No single Nigerian is owing Success nor her Parents, except her parents gave someone money to keep 4dem.

Expecting people to fulfill their pledge is not by compulsion.
It's always like HOPE hanging on a PENDULUM.
Many People are owing churches by virtue of the pledge they made.
After all, it's not every thing you wish and pray to God for, that God Answers...
Why make a public promise that you know you won't fulfill? These celebs used the little girl and her family to trend. That's all.
And we all know it's not the first time they're doing it just for the gram.
Audio promises undecided

6 Likes

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Maxymilliano(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
She should have expressed appreciations to those that fulfilled their pledges before making that accusation.

That is how not to be an ingrate

3 Likes

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Why make a public promise that you know you won't fulfill? These celebs used the little girl and her family to trend. That's all.
Audio promises undecided
They made the PROMISES before COVID-19.
But Unfortunately were caught up with COVID-19 when they were about fulfilling it. grin grin
TIMES are hard now.
Even the NDDC and LEGISLATORS want to loot more if they cease the opportunity.
No one knows the direction of this COVID yet, since it's still novel.
Everyone wants to hold onto what he or she can.
U can only confront and arrest someone that is OWING you but not someone who made a PLEDGE possibly when things were rosy.
U can only plead for fulfillment of pledges and not Insult people for you know not what they are presently passing through.
Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by topstar80(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
They were not audio promises. Mr Jollof had paid the fees for the girl and also credited her mum. Some political heavy weights made promises that were bigger than his so the mum stopped picking his call and he backed out. He did his part, the family just wanted to cash out heavily but pressed wrong buttons
Chii59:

Audio promises undecided
Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by otipoju(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
In this life years is that there are some people even if you cut your head and put it on a golden plate for them, they will still complain that you used a knife instead of a scissors.

And there some others, a tiny gesture of benevolence...they will be extremely grateful and treat you like you gave them the universe.

Sadly you will never know which is which until you have dealings with them.

1 Like

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by GLReocord: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Have you heard of Pi Currency ?
Do you research on Pi currency if you are skeptical. It's enables you mine freely with your device. Kindly do your research on "Pi Currency" I am assuring that this is the future of all currencies.
Once they hit a 10 million mined pi currency they'll close the free mining. So if you are interested in starting (It's free) kindly hit me up on whats-app (08138) (497067).
I'll show you how to start mining freely. I will urge you to try and it won't hurt to do so.
The platform doesn't require data to mine. You can mine offline
The image below is how much I have mined so far

Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by jesmond3945: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is entitlement culture of Nigerians
Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol grin.. That one has expired now. They need a renewal. Not easy to be a celeb. grin
Re: “success And Her Parents Are Ingrates” – MC Jollof by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
This is entitlement culture of Nigerians
Honestly.
You have said it all.
U summarized it

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Sleep With Men” – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals / The First Footballer To Ever Come Out As Gay Was A Nigerian! Guess Who? / Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.