Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) (42919 Views)

Desmond Agboola And Wife, Concillia Welcome New Baby (Pictures) / Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / Desmond Agboola Celebrates His Birthday Today With Thanksgiving Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
He had to wait until his hairline started receding to get married? Not like he's broke o
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Wentworthorg: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Mattsilva: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Alex report Don come again. How's the engagement our business ni??

hmmm. na jealousy go you.
You can't even pretend how you're hurt inside.

at least you should thank God for her.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by YoutubeCon: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2020
‪Thousands perform Jumuat Prayer on Railroad In Nigeria �� �☪️����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f4I2PxWc4
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Champneys: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Desmond anu e se mi!
I pity you. smiley
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by lisa286: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Before opening this, I said this is Alexreports and I wasn't disappointed
Lol
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Vectorex(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
What's so important in there engagement for it to reach FP.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Gabe427: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
rubbish
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
She for open yarsh well

1 Like

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
weak man.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Vikynas: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Congratulations

Desmond made sure he is at peak before marriage but the girl is fine

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

write a business plan of barbering saloon for me, no money now o but i own u till i got paid.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Alex report Don come again. How's the engagement our business ni??

Modify
She doesn't look happy in the video

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. She just grudgingly accepted the ring
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Mywd: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wo else dey reason that 3rd pic
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
So some people are still planning to get married in this pandemic. Oga

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
Engagement is just a temporary subscription for a lady's pussay.

Just as you are exposing the little boy in your profile to stuff that he should not be exposed to
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He had to wait until his hairline started receding to get married? Not like he's broke o

How exactly do you mean??!... Some guys start experiencing male pattern baldness as early as late teens to early twenties!!! Typical example is Tuface Idibia.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by EdmundChidera(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Volkswagen90:
write a business plan of barbering saloon for me, no money now o but i own u till i got paid.
okay drop your contact I will help you
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Mrluv(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
come
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Drsnives(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Get lost!

Simp
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by FlackoJodye: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay oo

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na now this baba dey engage person undecided
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oluwahelpme

Good morning

You sent me a PM

Please how may I help you?
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Old man forming romantic, anyway that is good for him.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drsnives:

Simp
. Am not
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
���

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
SmartPolician:
Oluwahelpme

Good morning

You sent me a PM

Please how may I help you?
You can invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month. Guarantee.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
PastorandMentor:
She for open yarsh well

Nor go dey use another man wife to be picture dey easy yourself we are watching you with K47
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
I dislike this kneeling down of a thing with passion. Kneel down for what exactly? Pomo men everywhere sad. Anyways Congratulations .
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drsnives:
Mumu man

Serious mumu! undecided

1 Like

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by seniormallam(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Odunsanya Stunning In New Photos / A Listening Ear Can Be A Running Mouth — Tiwa Savage (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Waist Beads, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.