Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) (42927 Views)

Desmond Agboola And Wife, Concillia Welcome New Baby (Pictures) / Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / Desmond Agboola Celebrates His Birthday Today With Thanksgiving Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stupid simp.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Taar. Nobody get woman. Is she come your door, chop
RPG2020:

Nor go dey use another man wife to be picture dey easy yourself we are watching you with K47
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Taar. Nobody get woman. Is she come your door, chop

Even your sister?
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Alex report Don come again. How's the engagement our business ni??

Modify
She doesn't look happy in the video

That's probably cos she had someone else in mind for marriage undecided
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by AfroKnight: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Pussy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr...I owe him a parcel of weed and some bottles....
if that is what "engagement" is all about.....then let me light up my weed and come up with a definition for "introduction"

Okay this is it .....introduction is the method ladies use in telling thier family that this the man banging the hell out of my pussy for God knows how long

Oh.....weeeed...I love my weed.....may there always be light at the end of my weed

It’s still morning and you’re already high grin Guy why?
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
AlexReports, you can hype stories ehn. Tufiakwa for you.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Hezmatosky: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ugly man angry
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by mattfeuter(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr...I owe him a parcel of weed and some bottles....
if that is what "engagement" is all about.....then let me light up my weed and come up with a definition for "introduction"

Okay this is it .....introduction is the method ladies use in telling thier family that this the man banging the hell out of my pussy for God knows how long

Oh.....weeeed...I love my weed.....may there always be light at the end of my weed

You’re officially insane lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Peteru1st(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
after sampling all the girls on on deck. he decided to ring one from the outside. this should be a lesson to them girls.

Have sense!!!
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
You can invest with me, while I pay u 4% ROI every month. Guarantee.

MBA pays me 15%

grin grin
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by GLReocord: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Have you heard of Pi Currency ?
Do you research on Pi currency if you are skeptical. It's enables you mine freely with your device. Kindly do your research on "Pi Currency" I am assuring that this is the future of all currencies.
Once they hit a 10 million mined pi currency they'll close the free mining. So if you are interested in starting (It's free) kindly hit me up on whats-app (08138) (497067).
I'll show you how to start mining freely. I will urge you to try and it won't hurt to do so.
The platform doesn't require data to mine. You can mine offline
The image below is how much I have mined so far

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by biggy4joe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Love is sweet wen its comes natural.....Love is not a script,allow it come from inside,like from inside inside.....You will be glad u did,
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by nBag(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin the ladies will flood here with comments now. well the bride to be pic sha. all I can say is improper dressing is a discussion Nigerian ladies are not ready to have.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Kennyswag: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't even understand the pics... which one be the girl for inside ?
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
EdmundChidera:
okay drop your contact I will help you
thank you, am so grateful, email Deleola77@gmail.com
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Drsnives(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
NNU0000:
. Am not

Yes you are
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by KristaPretty(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
So you want me to fry bread now because of this
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by sylve11: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Alex report Don come again. How's the engagement our business ni??

Modify
She doesn't look happy in the video

Very Silly thing to read my sister. I don't understand how is this our business. sad cool
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
stupid man kneeling for a girl he's probably old enuf to birth if he had start bonking early in life.... I hate weak simps, they should be killed and their organs flushed to feed lions
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright niggarrrr grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright niggarrrr
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Classcaptain1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sounds more like Konjilia.....���
Houseofglam7:
Her name's "concilla"
How do I pronounce that without being amused?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

How exactly do you mean??!... Some guys start experiencing male pattern baldness as early as late teens to early twenties!!! Typical example is Tuface Idibia.
Do you have it? Did one you jumped into my mention undecided
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
HML
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by offset67(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
it's not compulsory you kneel down, you are already doing her a favor
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Alaganature(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
With all the Paparazzi nah HERO beer dey the table chai....
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Alexreports AGAIN

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by femi4: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Her name's "concilla"
How do I pronounce that without being amused?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kon-si-la

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.