Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) (42925 Views)

Desmond Agboola And Wife, Concillia Welcome New Baby (Pictures) / Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / Desmond Agboola Celebrates His Birthday Today With Thanksgiving Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
femi4:
Kon-si-la

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Classcaptain1:
Sounds more like Konjilia.....���

cheesy
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Annychibest(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulobia
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by fyneboi79(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Pussy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr...I owe him a parcel of weed and some bottles....
if that is what "engagement" is all about.....then let me light up my weed and come up with a definition for "introduction"

Okay this is it .....introduction is the method ladies use in telling thier family that this the man banging the hell out of my pussy for God knows how long

Oh.....weeeed...I love my weed.....may there always be light at the end of my weed
Na this your yarns you dey take catch maga
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by armadeo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Alex report Don come again. How's the engagement our business ni??

Modify
She doesn't look happy in the video

I was thinking like this before. But na him hustle. Abeg understand for am.

"Whether you like it or not you must hear this news".

Alex reports. 2020.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you have it? Did one you jumped into my mention undecided

No ma, I don't... neither did I take offense. I honestly wonder why you are... I merely saw a presumptive error in your submission, and thought to correct.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by merieam16(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Just imagine!

What a weakling in my generation!

God kukuma knows i won't do this shiit called *kneeling down* to propose...e cor be like say i dey her to make her responsibilities my own...no na!!!

if at all say i go even propose 4 my gf sef,na better executive chair i go relax tay do am,while d banny go stand.

but if she say no,na to just give her everlasting smack down out of my life..
raw-bitch!
yimu * social media braging
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by LastProphet: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mumu generation, all because they saw a few dumb white thrash do it
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by B2B5000: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
He is a dumb ass. Imitating western culture while the whites laugh at you. Yes the whites actually laugh at Africans who continue the practices they were force fed during colonization and slavery. Everytime I see or hear of these incidents it clarifies what a lot of western blacks say. Africans including Nigerians are still mentally or psychologically colonized.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
SmartPolician:

MBA pays me 15%

grin grin
Be very careful of Ponzi schemes. U will bite ur fingers at the end. Be warned.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SideInkom: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Bossman25(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Well said brother!
Well said....

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr...I owe him a parcel of weed and some bottles....
if that is what "engagement" is all about.....then let me light up my weed and come up with a definition for "introduction"

Okay this is it .....introduction is the method ladies use in telling thier family that this the man banging the hell out of my pussy for God knows how long

Oh.....weeeed...I love my weed.....may there always be light at the end of my weed
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Elineska: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Daammnnn Niggarrr
You too much
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

No ma, I don't... neither did I take offense. I honestly wonder why you are... I merely saw a presumptive error in your submission, and thought to correct.
ok
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
AlexReports:
The Chief Executive Officer of Aso Multimedia Agency, Organizer of popular National beauty pageant contest called Queen of Aso Nigeria, Amb. Desmond Agboola, has finally reacted to the huge anticipations and requests from many, including family members, friends and colleagues across the industry.

Few Hours ago and at a launch reception in his Abuja resident, Mr. Desmond Agboola shocked everyone, when he went on his kneels and asked his Fiancée to marry him. Everyone at the reception was dazed and amazed as he proposed to his beautiful and delectable fiancée, Ms Concilla Ugoh

Agboola immediately offered an engagement ring to her, which she received by stretching out her arms. Friends and colleagues who were at the reception were amazed as they threw words of congratulations to the soon-to-be couple. According to our source, Mr. Agboola was noticed to be excited and filled with loads of joy. His fiancée on the other hand was overwhelmed, it was an experience like never before.

Speaking with our AbujaPress few hours later, Agboola described his engagement with Concilla, an Enterpreneur and graduate from the University of Calabar as timely. He stated that Concilla was indeed the breathe of his heart and a completion of his incompleteness. He further stated that, Concilla has been a friend and a motivation to him, stressing that, he felt more fulfilled with the decision and step he took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5Py9yuTCY

From what I see in this video. This Marriage go get K leg because she look so disappointed and disgusted with what the man is doing.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
Engagement is just a temporary subscription for a lady's pussay.
grin
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
So this old man still dey do boifren and gehfren? Anyway, now you've proposed, no waste time again. Before you go turn am to lady of the rings.
Congratulations
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by EdmundChidera(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Volkswagen90:
thank you, am so grateful, email Deleola77@gmail.com
you received my email. You can ask me more things you need to know.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
you received my email. You can ask me more things you need to know.
yes i receive ur mail, thanks so much, am following u.
Re: Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) by missCAPS: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2020
He disrespected Pete Edoche... The gods must hear this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Odunsanya Stunning In New Photos / Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.