Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Make 200k Monthly Sharing Relevant Health I Formation To People Today. Join Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 200k Monthly Sharing Relevant Health I Formation To People Today. Join Now (120 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / What If I Die Tomorrow; What Will I Teach The People Today ? (business Wise) / Stop Lending Money To People In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 200k Monthly Sharing Relevant Health I Formation To People Today. Join Now by archsaints8429(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
INVITATION! INVITATION!! INVITATION!!!

Make 200k or more monthly by just sharing health relevant information guaranteed.

Are you a job seeker? A stay at home mum, a businessmen or woman, a self employed, an undergraduate, entrepreneur or whatever field you may be? Then this is absolutely just what you need.

Do you want to make close to 500k plus residual income monthly without doing absolutely much effort?

Did you know you can actually make up to a 100k or more weekly with AG CERA by merely sharing information to people. No hawking or selling of products pls. No stress at all.
For information call/whatsapp
https:///2348122840850

Good morning everyone. This platform is about stem cell plant nutrition therapy, where we find solution to every health problem with a products that cures every incurable and deadly diseases no matter how chronic or dangerous it might be.
We all have sick people around us. We have people who have looked for solutions but no success. We have people who have spent so much money at the hospitals and used all kinds of supplements, drugs and herbs. Yet no solution.
Well... the research for stem cells have been on for many many years and no success. But today we are happy to inform you that people don't have to die of diseases anymore. Stem cells nutrition therapy help you to get back your life back again.
I hope that you agree with me that good health is the most important thing in life. No matter how rich you are, if you have bad health, you will not enjoy all your money that you worked for. I want to also inform you that not only sick people need stem cells. Every human being that have cells in their body need stem cells. Remember that SICKNESSES never write a letter to warn anyone that it is coming. Pls invest on your health.

You see why we tell people to take Networking very seriously, for just 1year against civil service of 35yrs before retirement. Notice that I have earned close to 200k in 1day without referring anyone. And I am just 6months old in AG-NUTRITION. Wake up my people. Tell your brothers and sisters to come and learn how to be financially free only if they can come to be trained on how to do this business. People have refused to be trained and that is what pains me most. May God have mercy!!!!!!

No matter what you do. No matter what you have. No matter the ups and downs. YOUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT. Learn to invest in your health to avoid being pitied.
You may feel this platform is useless to you, but when the problem comes, you will know how important this platform is. I do not want anyone to die of diseases. We should all strive hard to see that we stay healthy. AG Cera is here for us all.
I would like to advise those of us who have a particular sickness but can't afford the product. You may decide to do the business. The company is very generous. While treating yourself, you are making money and also saving lives. Don't just be silent for nothing pls. Ask questions. What you have been looking for too far, maybe just in this AG Cera. Spread your horizons and open your heart. There is BIG money in this business.
Remember. We don't sell products rather we share vital information that is relevant. Enjoy your holiday

(1) (Reply)

Export Import Data India / UK Adsense Açcount Needed / Your Skin Define You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.