Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Right Way To Make Aloe Vera Gel At Home - With No Itching Effect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Way To Make Aloe Vera Gel At Home - With No Itching Effect (171 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Way To Make Aloe Vera Gel At Home - With No Itching Effect by NaijaBeautyTalk: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Aloe Vera has so making skin and hair benefits. A lot of people have been able to treat most of their major skin problems with the help of this plant. While some are good with , some complain that they often feel their skin itch when they use it. I took my time today to make this video to show you how to make aloe vera gel the right way so that it doesn't irritate your skin but heals it instead. While the latex from aloe vera is poisonous to some people it's at the same time great on some people skin. So it's good to try the two method , do a patch test and know which soothe your skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XwjnfDAJg

(1) (Reply)

X / May Almighty God Make It Easier For Everyone / Erectile Dysfunction? Marry Another Wife....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.