Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off (53367 Views)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by causewahala: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Can the world just come to an agreement and nuke China to smithereens
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Kriss216: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Worksunlimited:

Guy! Stop generalising.. Amala and ewedu na Oyo state Yoruba main delicacy, especially when you add gbegiri to the equation..

Yoruba's from other states have their own delicacy,e.g Ondo and Ekiti state people don't joke with pounded yam, in fact you can attract curse if you provide them Amala when there is pounded yam.

That's not to say they don't eat it, but we all have our preferences
Amala and Ewedu are Yoruba delicacy not Oyo.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by offset67(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
wetin dey worry China sef

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Daddysidhan: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Later some idiotic elements will start blaming America for this one too Lols, China and diseases.

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by geesilver(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
donbachi:
For affliction to rise again,the second time in china...it shows dem no go ever stop to dey chop owl,bat,rat,snake,frog,lizard and earth worms.
and you are gullible to believe that bat actually caused the Corona virus pandemic..... cheap lies.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by integrity16(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
China again?
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Again angry
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Xioxing: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see mere Creatures who try to Fight their Creator, I just laugh!

Humans are Terribly Stubborn. And they end up being Stubborn to Destruction, Confusion and Death..

Its being Plagues upon plagues in China ...
Uncontrollable Floods, Dam Collaspe, 5 Earthquakes in one week, landslides, Infrastructure Collaspe, etc

Xi Jinping and his fellow leaders have Proven to be the Modern day Pharoah and Egypt..

How does a mere Human begin to fight God? You begin to Fight the one that regulates and owns your Breath! Is that not Madness?

People should Fear God ooo..

When we as Humans get into trouble, We Call on God for Help! When God is the one dealing with you, who do you call for Help?

4 Likes

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by JordanMichael(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
China again
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Damedu: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
oo
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
These people just keep churning out diseases upon diseases! sad
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Vikalinda(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
donbachi:
For affliction to rise again,the second time in china...it shows dem no go ever stop to dey chop owl,bat,rat,snake,frog,lizard and earth worms.
you forgot cockroach.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by friday2011(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
China sha wan finish this world
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Hoelujohn: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Humans are Terribly Stubborn. And they end up being Stubborn to Destruction, Confusion and Death..

Uncontrollable Floods, Dam Collaspe, 5 Earthquakes in one week, landslides, Infrastructure Collaspe, etc

Xi Jinping and his fellow leaders have Proven to be the Modern day Pharoah and Egypt..

How does a mere Human begin to fight God? You begin to Fight the one that regulates and owns your Breath! Is that not Madness?

When we as Humans get into trouble, We Call on God for Help! When God is the one dealing with you, who do you call for Help?

In this Generation, these Godless leaders Must Bow to GOD.
Check what you are putting on. If none of what you are putting in your body is from China, then you can criticise China

3 Likes

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by angelfallz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Bunk20: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yet again, you have spoken wisely. God bless you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Pr0cter: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Humans are Terribly Stubborn. And they end up being Stubborn to Destruction, Confusion, and Death.

Please stop taking the name of God for granted. God is so merciful that man mentions his name in events or scenarios that don't concern him. I bet if your surname is being mentioned everywhere the way you mention God's name, you will be offended for the disrespect. China is a communist country but they are far better of than majority of countries in the world in terms of infrastructure, economy and others. Most of their citizens has risen above the poverty level compared to Nigeria and other countries.

Preaching the word of God is different from what you are doing because you are getting it all wrong in the manner you go about it.

Coming to your recent post, how does Xi Jinping become the modern-day Pharaoh. Before you type know that every country has its type of rule.

I see from most of your posts you support Trump but Trump policies have been full of errors.

Do things the right way and stop taking God's name for granted.

Thread responsibly

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Worksunlimited: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Amala and Ewedu are Yoruba delicacy not Oyo.

It's not.. it's part of our delicacy but it's not majorly our delicacy. No dey generalise
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Investnow2017: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
The way the proper use of BEING and BEEN is so murdered on NL is so upsetting embarassed

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by dalass(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
China and bringing pandemic diseases.... Eating of raw food must attract jail terms.... They eat all crawling and wriggling animals, seafood live! Without cooking....

Boiling, frying at least kills off bacteria at very high temperatures and further gives taste.... I saw a woman eating a full cock (chicken) live with its feathers!

They're crazy but their craziness is affecting the whole world...it has to stop!
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by shollyshine(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tobimercy:
The patient died of circulatory system failure, the Baotou Municipal Health Commission announced in a statement. It's unclear how they caught the disease.
Yes it's still unclear
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by DonroxyII: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/entire-village-sealed-china-after-22483676
China will render the whole world useless ... The Global village is a very sweet project but a catastrophe from one region is a catastrophe on all regions thus making Global project a problem.

The tribes and ethnicity is for a reason .... The world would really solved this by getting deglobanised .... Like region should relate with themselves and do business together while those that wanna eat cat should do so together.

How on Earth would some people in this modern age decided to be eating any form of animals ...
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by amiik: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bubonic plague or black death according to research killed over 50million euopeans in 1347 thereabout and just like covid-19,there was no reported cure..it just fizzled away after 5 years or perhaps(immunity became stronger as more research on vaccines discovered,were administered...Abeg o,affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus name
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by MENELIIK: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Asking then to stop eating these animals is like asking a Yoruba man to stop eating amala and ewedu.

Yes oooo, just like asking Igbo man to stop eating akpu, e no go work
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Investnow2017: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
directonpc:
Can we cancel China for some time?
Just delete into the recycle bin cheesy
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by fowlyansh181(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bleep china
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Advocate500: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Not again, Amaechi Mr sovereignty take note oooo.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Kriss216: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

Yes oooo, just like asking Igbo man to stop eating akpu pounded yam, e no go work
Fixed
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Peteru1st(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
China is such a great nation with high tech. I'm super sure they'll curb this. if this virus was in an under developed nation, they'd have started reporting hundreds of death
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Gokoyer0(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why all your comments are always on the front page? You must have a lot of free time. smh
Righteousness89:

2 Likes

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by nokatakata: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
China has turned to headquarters of strange sicknesses. Na India be masters before .
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Asking then to stop eating these animals is like asking a Yoruba man to stop eating amala and ewedu.
Lol, I am Yoruba by tribe and I can't even imagine not eating amala, I felt terrible when I didn't eat it during my service year. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.