Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off (53368 Views)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by BoboNogoDie: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Savie:
In What way is china fighting god and which god??
u dey mind the mumu attention seeker?
He must be referring to that god in that story - book (bible) written by mere ignorant mortals of the past ...

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:
China being its typically communist and dictatorial self has most likely manipulated the death toll and infection number to just one. I know its trying to prevent mass hysteria but its hoarding of information has deadly consequences.
I'd put the death toll at five and the number of infections at sixteen. And that's me just 'underguesstimating'.

I expect a strong reaction from Trump. He's been looking for more reasons to place sanctions on China. He's just gotten one - health safety of the US citizens.
If US had listened to China concerning covid19, the death toll in US would've been much lower than it currently is. Trump was busy castigating and insulting China while you eggheads were cheering him on. Keep guesstimating
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by TreaSuretunde: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
DropsMic:
Hnmm
,una don start again?
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Slynation(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abeg oO... I don't wanna experience this wicked plague (Black death) so China should do the needful abeg
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by perpeling22(f): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
When I see mere Creatures who try to Fight their Creator, I just laugh!

Humans are Terribly Stubborn. And they end up being Stubborn to Destruction, Confusion and Death..

Its being Plagues upon plagues in China ...
Uncontrollable Floods, Dam Collaspe, 5 Earthquakes in one week, landslides, Infrastructure Collaspe, etc

Xi Jinping and his fellow leaders have Proven to be the Modern day Pharoah and Egypt..

How does a mere Human begin to fight God? You begin to Fight the one that regulates and owns your Breath! Is that not Madness?

People should Fear God ooo..

When we as Humans get into trouble, We Call on God for Help! When God is the one dealing with you, who do you call for Help?

In this Generation, these Godless leaders Must Bow to GOD.
Amen power! They must bow!

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Kayharry(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Old news 2 months ago
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Ajibade123(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Asking then to stop eating these animals is like asking a Yoruba man to stop eating amala and ewedu.
stop this sick tribalism it is so senseless some Yorubas don't even eat that
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by kabillionaire(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Let China sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world.... Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by almarthins(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:
China being its typically communist and dictatorial self has most likely manipulated the death toll and infection number to just one. I know its trying to prevent mass hysteria but its hoarding of information has deadly consequences.
I'd put the death toll at five and the number of infections at sixteen. And that's me just 'underguesstimating'.

I expect a strong reaction from Trump. He's been looking for more reasons to place sanctions on China. He's just gotten one - health safety of the US citizens.

My guy my guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by michresakidjo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
America should just drop one nuke in China, by the time they will recover from it , we don spend like 30 years living freely without been afraid of these Chinese inventing another virus
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by 2sexycom(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
pafra:
Abeg ooooo

By the time this bubonic plague come join Covid 19, that means the lock down will be till 2021 no Christmas and new year .

May God forbid bad thing. Affliction will not arise for the second time.

This is only possible because the person has eaten live animal without cooking it. those guys eat rubbish
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by sirp9898(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
What!china again?

the one way ona been come we still dey feel e influence : na ona way bring anoda one
me i no go follow suffer God forbid
the one we dey sufer now no body pay us
na ona want bring onoda one

Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Coldfeets: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Does that mean we should start expecting another global lockdown any moment from now? undecided
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by maak400: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2020
aremuforlife:
[i][/i] smiley
smiley
Why are you so obsessed with the yoruba, what is the correlation with the news and yoruba's?
His obsession with Yoruba has made him mentally unstable, I’m sure he has lost sleep as a result of his hatred filled heart. He’s Igbo, that’s why they are called children of hate and perdition.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Christmasdon(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Thats how coronavirus started and no one paid closed attention.
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Ayobami7(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Adeshinaayomi: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2020
China is doing album of virus for d world
Re: Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.