Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock (28080 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Meet In Abuja Airport 2 Years After Ganduje Dethroned Him / El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos / Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by chukwuibuipob: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin cheesy wink smiley cheesy grin grin grin see Pa Bubu dey shine teeth.Obaseki! Ur own don be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Afolabimills(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool Gando with ISE IYANU cheesy.Goodbye Obaseki.Be expecting pythons in EDO soon
celebration of thieves hypocrites if it's a common frustrated man that steals yam or bread ur likes will burn in or her alive here u are celebrating thieves.spits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Kriss216: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exclusive101:

You wretched father perished like a rabid dog over Ambode palaver, you n your born n unborn generation are already threading the path of same destruction. The bitter you insult Mbode shall the cursed your entire lineage shall suffer n perish till you exist no more.
Mynd44
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by new2012: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
I totally see Nigeria getting better, frustrate the underdog. Use the president that don't even know what's going on for photo Op.
Strangle people's choice put a little blend of tribe and ethnicity into it, after all it's all abt the tribe, 'our theieves are better than your theieves' who gives a fck abt the future or the kids that will inherit the mess we leave behind? Will there even b a country afterwards? China might own it, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Artiiclebeast: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Person wey don raise Bomo Haram flag before.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu enter there give am Biafra flag the guy go still raise am up.

Person wey no know wetin dey happen around am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Exclusive101: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exclusive101:

Your wretched father perished like a rabid dog over Ambode palaver, you n your born n unborn generation are already threading same path of destruction. The bitterness you insult Ambode shall be the cursed your entire lineage shall suffer n perish with till you exist no more.
Kriss216
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by chukwuibuipob: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Afolabimills:
celebration of thieves hypocrites if it's a common frustrated man that steals yam or bread ur likes will burn in or her alive here u are celebrating thieves.spits
U deserve whatever treatment they mete'd' on Ur head for stealing..Well, nothing stop u from burning Gando.Go to Kano and do d needful
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Heffalump(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kindledlight:

I have been noticing your comments which always end with

“Shame on Ambode” meanwhile those are your opinions however you said you hate oppression,so my question is that were the 14 house of assembly members not oppressed?

They were installed by Oshiomhole himself, and from day one, were bent on carrying out the hatchet plan for their godfather. This is the aspect of truth that not many people knew about.
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by tot(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Same president that is nowhere to be found when attacks are carried out in different towns and villages.

Imagine his priorities. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Afolabimills(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
U deserve whatever treatment they mete'd' on Ur head for stealing..Well, nothing stop u from burning Gando.Go to Kano and do d needful
how much are u paid to spread this virus apc?spits
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Zetty177x: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I'm of hope you know reason behind that. THE GOVERNOR CALLED THEM FOR INAUGURATION AFTER HE HAS ALREADY INAUGURATED THOSE LOYAL TO HIM IN THE MIDNIGHT (WITHOUT INFORMING THE OTHER FACTION) SO AS TO CONTROL THE HOUSE.
Is that just and Democratic to you? Is that not oppression you claim to resists!

Oshiomole taught him.
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by chukwuibuipob: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Afolabimills:
how much are u paid to spread this virus apc?spits
miser.I don't support Hopeless, Useless, misfortune, ingrates.If u need money,drop Ur AC instead of wailing
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Kindledlight(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heffalump:

They were installed by Oshiomhole himself, and from day one, were bent on carrying out the hatchet plan for their godfather. This is the aspect of truth that not many people knew about.

But he should have allow them to be inaugurated by issuing another proclamation instead of the one of that night party as advised by the AGF and NASS then lobby them as usual but he didn’t taking wrong advice.No matter the secret or what might have transpired between him and the person that indirectly made him governor,he goofed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Zetty177x: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Person wey don raise Bomo Haram flag before.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu enter there give am Biafra flag the guy go still raise am up.

Person wey no know wetin dey happen around am.

Lol...person wen nor know people names...he might not know his name sef
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by ODI444(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Most of Tinubu political sons and allies are bad boys. They are so ruthless .

This man Oshiomhole is ruthless
From how he singlehandedly disqualified Obaseki to now that he has the blokos of Obaseki.

In my state, we no like Aketi but We Yoruba must present a united front in APC hence we are hell bent on retaining Ondo State as APC state. By 2021 the battle moves on to OYO, Makinde better prepare. War Dey come

Exactly how faint hearted people talk. Hope there are pooling boots in Alausa?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by frankyychiji(f): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
ODJ124:
obaseki in pains seeing this..
Who would believe prior 2014 with all the propaganda about Buhari's intergrity , all the rhetorics in chattam House and Queen Elizabeth's birthday party, all the if we don't kill corruption,cl corruption will kill us, I will not appoint people into my government who would be using official cars to attend courts to defend corruption allegations, blah blah blah...who would believe same anti corruption Czar, the new sheriff in town, could be same one raising the hands of thieves caught on camera, Known dangerous cultists who have killed and poured acid on people, campaigning for them to the electorates as the right men for the job?

Suppose MNK was right?

This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by EdmundChidera(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
They will always meet him. Just that baba doesn't care who wins or loss

Just play your game well always

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by chipet67(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
I actually want APC to win.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Afolabimills(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
miser.I don't support Hopeless, Useless, misfortune, ingrates.If u need money,drop Ur AC instead of wailing
I dare u to send the money u wey never chop
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by chukwuibuipob: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Afolabimills:
I dare u to send the money u wey never chop
send Ur AC make I pity u small.Kid

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by nokatakata: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ahhh! This one na final ooo. E don finich ooo. Dem don declare Iyamu winner from aso rock. Eyaa. Obaseki better run to wike and secondus to teach him another strategy, he can't just waste money on Pdp without getting anything.
Maybe wike go help obaseki import militants from rivers and some ogbunigwe warriors from aba. Then them go go face NA, police, nsdc, militants, agberos, kabaka boys wey apc too go import. Then we go see who get crase pass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by nokatakata: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
ODI444:

Exactly how faint hearted people talk. Hope there are pooling boots in Alausa?

You wey nor get faint heart, wetin you get to show. You still dey run comot your state go live with people wey get faint heart. Eleribu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Champneys: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nice one.
I thought Obaseki is son to Buhari as claimed grin

It shall not be well with you, PDP, APC, Obaseki, Ize Iyamu and Buhari!
Enikuuuure one by one.
Bastar....ds!
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by israelmao(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Conglomeration of failures.
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by basybasy: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nice one.
I thought Obaseki is son to Buhari as claimed grin
Don't mind them, election will come and go, u will see cry here that APC rigged d election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Tareq1105: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:

I hate oppression hence my loyalty lies with Obaseki.

But you didn't complain when Obaseki was oppressing the 14 elected law makers.

When he was bombing and demolishing properties of opposition members you didn't shout.

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Christology(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
buhari how dare u betray your only son.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by vasco01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obasake in trouble

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by Afolabimills(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
send Ur AC make I pity u small.Kid
0024085482 gt hmmmm
Re: Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock by fasbat(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
If Buhari can raise Ganduje's hand, why can't he raise Ize-Iyamus? I pity Obaseki sha. This alone can give him heart attack
Obaseki is in hot seat! He has to buckle up and mobilize at the grassroots if he can win the re-election bid, though both parties are of same colour and wavelength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.