Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie (337 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Afterlife, You Realised There's No Heaven Nor Hell, What Will You Do? / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by Naijalikeplay07: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heaven And Hell – What If We Were Told A Lie!

WHAT IF THERE’S NO HEAVEN AND HELL AFTER DEATH

Heaven Or Hell – The Perfect Misinformation To Create Total world Domination, Mind Control, System Of Fear, Submission And Enslavement Of mankind

What would be the reactions or feedbacks from monotheistic religion believers, (Christians, Jews and Muslims) and even other classified religious entities, as regard this write up?

Different thoughts right?

Blasphemous writer you may say?

Or you think am expressing disrespect for God and his sacred creation?

Many of you would even call me different kind of names, condemn me while some would agreed with me.

Though the concept of heaven and a hell is an adequate moral cheek mate for human excessive behaviours

I believe the fear attached to hell as punishment and everlasting happiness.........

Visit the site link to Continue reading.......

https://www.naijalikeplay.com/heaven-and-hell-what-if-we-were-told-a-lie-m/

Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
We were not told a Lie because we have seen it is True indeed.

Everyone has experienced heaven and hell and had a taste of them both!

Naijalikeplay07:

What would be the reactions or feedbacks from monotheistic religion believers, (Christians, Jews and Muslims) and even other classified religious entities, as regard this write up?

Many of you would even call me different kind of names, condemn me while some would agreed with me.

Though the concept of heaven and a hell is an adequate moral cheek mate for human excessive behaviours

I believe the fear attached to hell as punishment and everlasting happiness.........

Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by Dtruthspeaker: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Naijalikeplay07:
Heaven And Hell – What If We Were Told A Lie!

WHAT IF THERE’S NO HEAVEN AND HELL AFTER DEATH

Heaven Or Hell – The Perfect Misinformation To Create Total world Domination, Mind Control, System Of Fear, Submission And Enslavement Of mankind

Everyone who overpowers and dominates another must continue to dominate and press on his subjects.

The Lord God is pressing no one. All He is telling everyone is that after you have done whatever you pleases you, It would be His Turn to do what pleases Him too.

It is as simple as that!
Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by kingxsamz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
We were not told a Lie because we have seen it is True indeed.

Everyone has experienced heaven and hell and had a taste of them both!

grin nice.
Did Johovah and his angels show you pictures and videos of this hell and heaven on their whatsapp group?

2 Likes

Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
No heaven
No hell
Just dey play dey go
Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Naijalikeplay07:
Heaven And Hell – What If We Were Told A Lie! WHAT IF THERE’S NO HEAVEN AND HELL AFTER DEATH Heaven Or Hell – The Perfect Misinformation To Create Total world Domination, Mind Control, System Of Fear, Submission And Enslavement Of mankind
By whom?
Naijalikeplay07:
What write up?
Naijalikeplay07:
huh?
Naijalikeplay07:
Says who?
Naijalikeplay07:
What God? The one you know or the one you don't know?
Naijalikeplay07:
Seriously?
Naijalikeplay07:
How so? Excessive behaviours? is death also an 'adequate moral cheek mate' of the same sort then?
Naijalikeplay07:
What the heck? You said nothing at all.... jeezz

Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by Heathen777(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2020
A good caveat of a lie is when the stories don't match.
None of the religions have the same description of an afterlife, some don't even have one. And even within some religions, there are differing narratives of what their supposed heaven and hell would be.

If you believe in science and critical thinking you can dismiss these silly fairytales, and stop fictionalizing death. Humans would not go to heaven or hell any more so than that cockroach you killed would go to heaven or hell.... Life is finite, so make the most of life.
Re: Heaven And Hell - What If We Were Told A Lie by ochibuogwu5: 2:38am On Aug 08, 2020
“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud [agonized] voice, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” (Matthew 27:46 amp)

This was the outcry of the Son of God; Jesus Christ when *sin(the flesh; the producer of all and any type of sinful lifestyle) inherited from Adam’s disobedience till the last sin that will be committed by mankind in the whole universe at the trumpet of the white throne judgment* was laid upon HIM and judgment for sin was executed upon HIM by the Divine Justice of the Father.

At that moment of judgment upon HIM or being forsaken by the Father for sin was *the moment He went to hell-fire as a punishment for sin* and He did not spend just 3-hours therein rather *eternity* or what is known as *infinity* in mathematics because Jesus Christ is God and anything He does is in *eternity/infinity* though in the human realm it was within some minutes.

In mathematics anything multiplied with *infinity/eternity* gives *infinity* as its *output* thus those few seconds(human timing) X infinity = infinity/eternity.

It means that Jesus went to hell-fire carrying our sins and spent eternity there as a prize for our salvation and came out victorious in time as well as eternity.

This moment of judgment upon Jesus for the sin of mankind(Isaiah 52 & 53) that He willingly accepted from the Father in order to deliver us from darkness(flesh/sin) was also a moment of *separation in eternity* with the GOD-HEAD though the 3-persons in One God are inseparable yet it happened to satisfy the Divine Justice and at the same time being inseparable the GOD-HEAD also shared in the pain of hell-fire in eternity with the Son thus the Father in His Divine Justice bore the pain by looking away in deep silence as His Son passed through the torments of hell-fire in eternity for the sin of mankind.

The Son fully experienced the torment of hell-fire for *eternity not just for 3-hours or 3-years or 3-billion years* and through the Spirit gave out that *outcry* “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me…” and His Father did not *intercept this pain in eternity though it equaled few minutes in time* and having paid *this prize for sin in eternity* came out in time victorious declaring “It is finished” (John 19:30).

It is this same tormenting cry that Jesus gave out on the cross will anybody who rejects the gospel of Jesus Christ will be crying day and night *without the interception of the God-Head in eternity* just like this scripture explained “Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand 10 must drink the wine of God’s anger. It has been poured full strength into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.” Let this encourage God’s holy people to endure patiently every trial and persecution, for they are his saints who remain firm to the end in obedience to his commands and trust in Jesus.” (Revelation 14:9-12)

Thus Jesus came from Heaven as the Son of God and God;
He went to hell-fire and served the punishment for sin *in eternity*(Isaiah 52 & 53) then came out and declared "It is finished" (John 19:30)
therefore there is Heaven and Hell-Fire as *taught by Jesus Christ*; the Son of God and Son of Mary (True God and True Man) whether anybody likes to believe this reality or not....

May the mercy and grace of God open the eyes and hearts of those who still doubt to receive the salvation that comes through Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified before it is too late in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

If Christians Were United In Christ, Them Nor Born That Muslim Or Atheist Well / Lange, Crown, Chris Morgan, Bassey, Others At Dunamis’ Nations Worship / Catholics Are Kinda real sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.