Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) (60842 Views)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Masterkernel1:

They hate each other, yet they help themselves in businesses.

How does not buying Innoson amount to hatred? It's a choice. That means all the Igbos that doesn't use Innoson, hate him too.

You don't care and It's a matter of choice when you don't buy from Innoson, but it bothers some of you when others don't buy from Innoson.

You people are just hypocrites.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by novaman: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
He didn't buy from Innoson because the owner is Fulani by birth
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by steeltrust: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
ERockson:
It's not a most to buy vehicles from Innoson motor. Ask those that will Condemn Uba decision how many Innoson products they got
my brother I tire for all dis useless news outlet oh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Ikinternational: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blakhorse:

They would avoid this topic like a plaque but, the Jewish descendants would gather here if it’s another Tinubu or Buhari bashing post - hypocrites

Don't forget to also bash yourself. As YOU also pick which n which threads to enter or run from...smart ass
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mcreloaded:
It's very difficult for someone to eat a food prepared by his friends mother and the so called friends adamantly refuse to eat their mothers food

Charity they say begins at home.
Innosun no worry God will bring your customers from far and wide and expansion will be your next focus
Don't make this sound like hatred.It is all about ones choice. Some people want infinix phone, some tecno while some want Apple.It is all about choice.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

You don't care and It's a matter of choice when you don't buy from Innoson, but it bothers some of you when others don't buy from Innoson.

You people are just hypocrites.

Everybody has his own view and choice about life. Hypocrisy is supporting Tinubu, while calling Atiku a thief.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by CapitalBank: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exponential101:
Foolish Igbos like yourself are what draw insult to your pathetic tribe. I am a Yoruba involved in building construction n I have not merely financed construction by just Yorubas but even Eguns from Cotonu to the tune of over 30 million naira in cash n not merely 1M your father is gloating about here.

Pls desist from being foolish, who are you lecturing about igbos being vindictive ? Isn't that what the life of an average Igbo riddled with in addition to chronic hate, endemic bigotry n irredeemable foolishness to others not from their tribe. I wish you know how much u despicable lot disgust me, you won't dare make the comment you just did.

mydn44, seun,

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by earnit3: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chyket(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Innoson's major strategic flaw is the fact that He wants to assemble and always sell to the end user.Automobile business is commision driven and for as long as he does not incorporate other Auto Dealers into his sales system,he may never dominate the market.
He also needs to work on his pricing relative to other Chinesse brands in the Nigerian market.The prices of his vehicles most times are even more expensive than fully built imported Chinesse brands and nobody will buy any vehicle from him just because it was locally assembled except it's competitively well priced.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

bitter truth and de cnt hide it no matter how hard de try to paint it online.. i be Igbo guy and am talking from experience offline..

That's why I laugh at this Biafra stuff. It will simply be more of the same. An average Igbo guy with money doesn't even want his family members to be rich like him, talk less of others.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Masterkernel1:

Everybody has his own view and choice about life. Hypocrisy is supporting Tinubu, while calling Atiku a thief.
[/s]

Off topic, the topic is about Innoson and Ubah, not Tinubu and Atiku.

Face topic if you know how to.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Deluvdoctor(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ifeanyi UBAH is the highest individual in Nigeria who patronize innoson cars.......and let me remind everyone that those toyota ambulance were bought from Igbo men who deals on cars also...so he do patronize our people

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by abasfx: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is not good.
Chairty begins at home

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED[b][/b]

Whatsapp
08064851525[b][/b]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by favorfavor: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2020
uba is from uga not nnewi stupid post
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Dogogo1900: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Dogogo1900: 3:05am On Aug 08, 2020
People from the SE states think in a funny way.
Must someone buy from Innoson?
You can't blackmail someone to buy what he doesn't like.
Nonsense, na by force to by Innoson?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

From ipob bureau of statistics gringringringrin

I am too elated to be called IPOB. I am fortunate to be reasonable, intelligent and exposed hence I train and equip other Igbo youths to pinnacles of their careers.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I am too elated to be called IPOB. I am fortunate to be reasonable, intelligent and exposed hence I train and equip other Igbo youths to pinnacles of their careers.

Ipob bureau of statistics cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Ipob bureau of statistics cool

A Proud IPOB supporter and I am happy for it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Friend22(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
tooth4tooth:

Don't make this sound like hatred.It is all about ones choice. Some people want infinix phone, some tecno while some want Apple.It is all about choice.

But you people leave little or no choice when Buhari decides to patronise other than IVM.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Cherez: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
My respect for Ifeanyi Ubah today has burnt away
This is the height of this
Ngige, Peter Obi, not even Ekwunife would've done this shit
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
SaintLucia:
IGBOs are the enemies of IGBOs if you doubt me, go and read the book " How Tinubu underdeveloped Aba."

Where can I find this book you're talking about please?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
hectorswag:

Where can I find this book you're talking about please?
Go to any bookshop
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chrisblack: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos
it's not an issue of hatred.apart from Government, Uba his the largest purchaser of innoson vehicles in the country. It's not a must that he must always purchase innoson. This is the power of choice
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chrisblack: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cherez:
My respect for Ifeanyi Ubah today has burnt away
This is the height of this
Ngige, Peter Obi, not even Ekwunife would've done this shit
what shit. So he must always buy innoson. Show me you own innoson brand.You are talking about the highest individual buyer outside government of innoson vehicles. So he's has no right to choose. Many of you are just stupid. Do you even know that some of the Nissan products are also assembled in Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Cherez: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2020
chrisblack:
what shit. So he must always buy innoson. Show me you own innoson brand.You are talking about the highest individual buyer outside government of innoson vehicles. So he's has no right to choose. Many of you are just stupid. Do you even know that some of the Nissan products are also assembled in Nigeria

Lol
So, Ify Ubah hustling for a Japanese made car against IVM he could afford isn't something to worry about?
Most people could've purchased IVM if not for the economy (an average Nigerian rides 2nd-hand cars) but any politician especially from the SE that hasn't patronised IVM massively is a scam
Supporting indigenous businesses will help us all grow
Go and read up what was said in that gathering & you'd understand what it means
Peter Obi purchased over 1000 units of IVM vehicles & this I believe helped Innoson
Imagine he gets good encouragement and growth to do hire-purchase sales, most middle class workers will ride new cars, hence reducing visits to mechanics, expanding the economy & increasing living stamdards
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chrisblack: 5:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
So, Ify Ubah hustling for a Japanese made car against IVM he could afford isn't something to worry about?
Most people could've purchased IVM if not for the economy (an average Nigerian rides 2nd-hand cars) but any politician especially from the SE that hasn't patronised IVM massively is a scam
Supporting indigenous businesses will help us all grow
Go and read up what was said in that gathering & you'd understand what it means
Peter Obi purchased over 1000 units of IVM vehicles & this I believe helped Innoson
Imagine he gets good encouragement and growth to do hire-purchase sales, most middle class workers will ride new cars, hence reducing visits to mechanics, expanding the economy & increasing living stamdards
No body has bought more innoson vehicles as an individual than ifeayin Uba. That of Peter obi buying a 1000 is a ruse.
People should be allowed to choose.you all forget that innoson is not the only assembled vehicle in Nigeria. Before innoson there are many.steyer,anamco,PAN. In Lagos Nissan is being assembled.Do you even know peace motors are into that just like what innoson is doing.even dangote with GAC. There are more than 5truck assembly plants now.
https://punchng.com/nine-firms-assembling-vehicles-in-nigeria-naddc-dg/?amp=1
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Cherez: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
chrisblack:
No body has bought more innoson vehicles as an individual than ifeayin Uba. That of Peter obi buying a 1000 is a ruse.
People should be allowed to choose.you all forget that innoson is not the only assembled vehicle in Nigeria. Before innoson there are many.steyer,anamco,PAN. In Lagos Nissan is being assembled.Do you even know peace motors are into that just like what innoson is doing.even dangote with GAC. There are more than 5truck assembly plants now.
https://punchng.com/nine-firms-assembling-vehicles-in-nigeria-naddc-dg/?amp=1
Lol
Peter Obi buying over 1000units of IVM buses is a ruse?
You've never really been to Anambra in the past 8yrs
All public (govt) secondary schools in Anambra has each an IVM bus, a borehole & an ICT centre.
Oga, I didn't like Peter Obi as a person before his 2nd tenure but you see Peter Obi & Dr. Chris Ngige, best governors Anambra ever had
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by chrisblack: 3:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
Peter Obi buying over 1000units of IVM buses is a ruse?
You've never really been to Anambra in the past 8yrs
All public (govt) secondary schools in Anambra has each an IVM bus, a borehole & an ICT centre.
Oga, I didn't like Peter Obi as a person before his 2nd tenure but you see Peter Obi & Dr. Chris Ngige, best governors Anambra ever had
Peter obi bought those with government money.read my post carefully. Uba bought innoson as a private citizen. I bet in private use obi would never believe in innoson. Compare to a man that even gifted it to his daughter.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NiceMen: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Exponential101:
Foolish Igbos like yourself are what draw insult to your pathetic tribe. I am a Yoruba involved in building construction n I have not merely financed construction by just Yorubas but even Eguns from Cotonu to the tune of over 30 million naira in cash n not merely 1M your father is gloating about here.

Pls desist from being foolish, who are you lecturing about igbos being vindictive ? Isn't that what the life of an average Igbo riddled with in addition to chronic hate, endemic bigotry n irredeemable foolishness to others not from their tribe. I wish you know how much u despicable lot disgust me, you won't dare make the comment you just did.

Na Ogun go kill you las las... stupid yoruba dog. You called the mods to ban me while yours is still active.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Go kano Lagos n abj n see the Amt of una ladies giving Mouth Action n rim job fit chicken n chips gringrin

They do With our brothers, not your sisters giving it free without condoms.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
loopman:

Nothing we no go see for Nairaland, human beings dey talk, an Ngwa sef dey put mouth

GTFOH grin cheesy cheesy

Who is this Nkapi, Ngwas don't even know someone from a zero creativity zone is a human. Why won't I talk when I produce many things that has been sustaining your poor family for decades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.