Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) (60876 Views)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by loopman: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up, it's your tribe that took love to highest order by giving free pusssy to all boys from your area.

Nothing we no go see for Nairaland, human beings dey talk, an Ngwa sef dey put mouth

GTFOH grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
BotherMleeper:
No one in their right minds would buy IVM junk

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by kingzizzy: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Someone takes is money and buys two ambulances for Covid 19 centre, some people overlook this act of generosity and focus on the maker of ambulance. Does a covid 19 patient care who made the ambulance he is in?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by RTSC: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=meccuno post=92557358][/quote]
You are not ready for progress if you keep thinking this way.

Yoruba have their own issues, but that is for their people to solve.

I am talking about the core problems of igboland borne out of critical evaluation.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guestlander:

You must have met and interviewed every Yoruba man and woman to know that they wouldn't help each other with at least 1M naira which is not even a lot of money.
Nigerians of all tribes are doing far more than that for each other. You need to broaden your thinking.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

From ipob bureau of statistics grin

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by rickyboss333: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
After some people will be shouting "free Biafra"!!!
See I am Igbo, and truth is that we are not our brothers keeper. We are great individually, but collectively, we feel say we too get sense, envy no dey gree us. This is the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by selemempe: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

didn't see where i said am a yoruba gee..because i stated d fact or wat?? bcoz i choosed not to support my confused region??
lol... Heebadan people sha
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

You are not ready for progress if you keep thinking this way.

Yoruba have their own issues, but that is for their people to solve.

I am talking about the core problems of igboland borne out of critical evaluation.
If th Yorubas hav thier own issues, why are they not talking about it? They are the only tribe that doesnt have problems. the post hasnt even stayed 2 minutes and they are already here.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
dalass:

No unity among them.... If a fellow from the same state can't patronise his " brother " but takes his money to Japan just to spite him.... He's a bigger fool angry

The same forex that's forever sliding against the dollar, he's still going outside the shores to waste it all... What sort of leaders are we saddled with in this country?

No sense of patriotism at all! kiss

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heffalump:
Igbo refused to be 'amaka' this time grin

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Yeebhoes are stupid hypocrites.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
flokii:
Who made Innoson the only vehicle manufacturer in Nigeria?

The guy is into vehicle assembly and not manufacturing. Enough of the useless propaganda.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrat to Him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:
It's only in igboland you would see a stark illiterate like Ifeanyi ubah refuse the leadership of a professor in public management, because he imports and exports and has money.

illiterates and idiots have a lot of voice in igboland because they import containers.

That is the problem.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by kogi2010: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
u see the problem with igbo people abi? after them go begin shout hausa fulina and buhari, na housa man go see em fellow hausa dey sale something liv am go another person place go buy? na like dis una want take get the president? hmmm the worst tribe i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:
Who are the idiots that elected this man as senator?

The problem of igboland is too many people claim to know when they don't know anything.

Pride, arrogance and illiteracy.
Solve this issue and you have liberated igboland.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Salvofthesouth(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

bitter truth and de cnt hide it no matter how hard de try to paint it online.. i be Igbo guy and am talking from experience offline..

just like blacks hate and kill their fellow blacks, blacks prefer white skin anything over theirs... get sense bro or I can ship you some, it's human nature.. when it comes to business dealings, most Nigerians in America avoid fellow Nigerians in America. it's human nature... the only people that stays true to themselves are the Chinese which is why they always have Chinatown in every countries they migrate to!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

dream on

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
@ op kindly look at d logo very well it looks more like ivm n also in ur bid to paint someone black u covered d logo of the Oda two pics.

get ur facts plz

sooner or later d real pics will come out
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Elvisu:
Lies from the pit of hell. Those vehicles are IVM brands. Why did they cover the IVM logo? Igbo Amaka. I love my tribe Igbo nation.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Meanwhile, TVC, owned by the man the Igbos love to hate, Tinubu, has Innoson vehicles in its fleet.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
einsteine:

Okay Benz. Same point. He is patronising a German brand while people here are killing themselves that others aren't patronising him

That's his personal cat, safety is very important, for now innoson vehicles don't have the kind of safety a big man like that wants, have you seen any innoson vehicle with deployed airbags? They are fitted but don't get deployed in accident. Until they get to that level, he will probably start driving one.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
You are very very wrong. Innoson products is full of shit.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Blakhorse:

They would avoid this topic like a plaque but, the Jewish descendants would gather here if it’s another Tinubu or Buhari bashing post - hypocrites

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You don’t see US govt officials/offices use anything other than made in America vehicles.

Same way u don’t see the Queen of England or PM ride in a Benz or Ford.

Charity begins at home u lead by example.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
/
Patronize Innoson doesn't mean that IVM is the only vehicle to buy. Ifeanyi Ubah has tens of IVM in his fleet. How does the purchase of just two Japanese vehicles translate to "Igbo hate Igbo"?

/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by MelesZanawi: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

This is ifeanyi private stuff , not from Anambra government or from Senate
It's his personal stuff
Am from Anambra too and I don't use innoson
Tell buhari to start using innoson not ifeanyi pls , this is his personal money

You want a Buhari from Katsina to use Innoson when the Senator representing Nnewi has refused to use Innoson. You must have serious mental problems.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Igbos shooting Igbos since days of Civil War. Lol

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by MelesZanawi: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Patronize Innoson doesn't mean that IVM is the only vehicle to buy. Ifeanyi Ubah has tens of IVM in his fleet. How does the purchase of just two Japanese vehicles translate to "Igbo hate Igbo"?

/

I hope next time others refuse to buy Innoson vehicles, you hypocrites don't cry marginalisation. You have an unnatural ability to swallow poo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Arewa1408:
Innoson said he started making profit after Nigerian Army started patronizing them. El rufai and other Northern Governors Igbos abuse day and night are the ones patronizing Innoson and Anamco.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
phrancys001:
To think the so hated tinubu by the ibos have he's TVC television station operational vehicles from innoson.
Tinubu is not the owner of TVC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.