Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,347 members, 7,853,536 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) (60903 Views)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pauladex:
Why will he buy when Innoson will not help him inflate the price.
Inflate the price for who...
If you had kept quiet nobody would have known how stupid you are. Silence is helpful sometimes, your stupidity is your big secret learn to shut up and keep your secret.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Pauladex(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Inflate the price for who...
If you had kept quiet nobody would have known how stupid you are. Silence is helpful sometimes, your stupidity is your big secret learn to shut up and keep your secret.

I think your head is hot fool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Is buhari using innoson ? Many senators in US are using non US made private cars , don't fool yourself
This is ifeanyi private donation , not by Anambra state government
I never said they don’t use it privately. But they will never be confident enough to attend a political rally, or function with a foreign car. Cos u gon explain how u I tend to campaign with job creation and boosting the economy while u patronise foreign products instead of buying local.

The buses are for donation and political too, more so there’s nothing special about those buses that make them better than Innoson, if it’s ditching innoson for more trusted private cars for his personal use I’ll understand.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is definitely Tinubu's fault..

grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Obalatule: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is definitely Tinubu's fault..

grin grin grin
Osun airport,2020....Thank you Aregbsola grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NiceMen: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guestlander:

You must have met and interviewed every Yoruba man and woman to know that they wouldn't help each other with at least 1M naira which is not even a lot of money.
Nigerians of all tribes are doing far more than that for each other. You need to broaden your thinking.
you are the one who need to broaden your thinking.

He said Igbos hate themselves and I gave a simple analogy to prove him wrong.

How is that thinking small?

Mind you, we are not talking about money given to you to deliver building project like the guy I quoted

I mean a complete stranger giving you the money without expecting anything in return.

His own account and mine are not same.

Even during this lockdown, several igbo men spent money to help their communities. This is outside government effort ooo.

1M is nothing and I have done close to that figure between last week and now.

See, make we just dey maintain our boundaries when it comes to these kind thing. It does not end well.

I cannot just wake up tomorrow and say Yorubas hate themselves.. For what? Few worthless nairaland likes? When I know there is a life off here where igbos and Yorubas are helping each other?

Like I mentioned above, a Yoruba man is currently owing my igbo friend some millions for 3 years now and we have been trying to get that money back... Even after the people he was initially using to cover face as the ones owing him, which has prevented him from paying, eventually paid him, he still refused to release the money that was given to him with good heart.

But many of you will come on nairaland to bad mouth igbos on how they are hateful, vindictive and all whatnot. I know what my igbo friend has gone through for the past 3 years because of that money.

No problem... One day, I know all these will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I never said they don’t use it privately. But they will never be confident enough to attend a political rally, or function with a foreign car. Cos u gon explain how u I tend to campaign with job creation and boosting the economy while u patronise foreign products instead of buying local.

The buses are for donation and political too, more so there’s nothing special about those buses that make them better than Innoson, if it’s ditching innoson for more trusted private cars for his personal use I’ll understand.

Ifeanyi and innoson are from same town , he bought from him many times in the past , ifeanyi has a foundation , maybe this is from his foundation

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bestchoicesports.com.ng/revealed-sen-ifeanyi-ubah-is-innoson-motors-biggest-patroniser/&ved=2ahUKEwjs5cTWxonrAhUSYsAKHSvDAbQQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3aoVu7tvl_wJrsGCyZeYmm

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up, it's your tribe that took love to highest order by giving free pusssy to all boys from your area.

Go kano Lagos n abj n see the Amt of una ladies giving Mouth Action n rim job fit chicken n chips gringrin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Is buhari using innoson ? Many senators in US are using non US made private cars , don't fool yourself

Buhari govt gives Innoson support, patronage – Innocent Chukwuma

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/355016-buhari-govt-gives-innoson-support-patronage-innocent-chukwuma.html

FG orders MDAs to buy made-in-Nigeria vehicles

The Federal Government may have directed its Ministries, Departments and Agencies to henceforth patronise local auto assembly plants for their vehicle needs as a way to keep the industry running and improve the nation’s economy.

https://punchng.com/fg-orders-mdas-buy-made-nigeria-vehicles/

1. Innoson doesn't produce the kind of security featured vehicle needed by the presidency for security reasons so you don't have a point here.

2. According to Innoson himself and not you on NL, his company is enjoying major patronage and support from the president, the best provided bu any administration.

3. The best think any president can do to support Innoson or any company on the surface of the earth is to issue a presidential directive and executive order stipulating that every entity under the FG from ministries to parastatals must buy their vehicles from one single company, we are talking about tens of thousands of cars, trucks, ambulance, paramilitary and military vehicles.

This is the Buhari giving Innoson a major monopoly that's not in favour of other vehicle assembly plants in Nigeria.

How many states in the SE, his own brothers and state governors have directed their states governments and state agencies to buy only Innoson?

As we speak today, Innoson products are on the battlefield fighting terrorists.

PMB did more for Innoson than any other Nigerian and presidents before him,

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

So, the decision to buy from Innoson now depends or private or official use.

This excuse sef no make sense.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, the decision to buy from Innoson now depends or private or official use.

This excuse sef no make sense.

He has bought a lot from innoson In the past , na only innoson him go dey patronize ?
He is one of biggest customers at innoson

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bestchoicesports.com.ng/revealed-sen-ifeanyi-ubah-is-innoson-motors-biggest-patroniser/&ved=2ahUKEwjs5cTWxonrAhUSYsAKHSvDAbQQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3aoVu7tvl_wJrsGCyZeYmm

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

U guys a tribalistic , must ifeanyi buy from innoson ? This is his personal donation
So me that is using glo instead of igbo owned MTN is foolish ?

Mtn is igbo owned

Ipob bureau of statistics grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Innoson doesn't produce the kind of security featured vehicle needed by the presidency for security reasons so you don't have a point here.

2. According to Innoson himself and not you on NL, his company is enjoying major patronage and support from the president, the best provided bu any administration.

3. The best think any president can do to support Innoson or any company on the surface of the earth is to issue a presidential directive and executive order stipulating that every entity under the FG from ministries to parastatals must buy their vehicles from one single company, we are talking about tens of thousands of cars, trucks, ambulance, paramilitary and military vehicles.

This is the Buhari giving Innoson a major monopoly that's not in favour of other vehicle assembly plants in Nigeria.

How many states in the SE, his own brothers and state governors have directed their states governments and state agencies to buy only Innoson?

oga commot here ,every SE state has bought innoson vehicles massively (the made front page here on nairaland) besides he isn't the only igbo guy into the car business ,we also have coscharis who imports and the CEO of ABC transport who builds shacman trucks and also baw vehicles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
LadyExcellency:

How can you claim Igbo's hate each other when in every family, clan, village and cities, brothers and kinsmen take 1000000s of Igbo youth on entrepreneurship skill or education and consequently settle them on completion of the training.

We train and settle ourselves including our youths anywhere we go. It requires one successful Igbo man in a faraway cities to fill the city with Igbo youths. This is not hatred, it's brotherhood.

From ipob bureau of statistics gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Mtn is igbo owned

Ipob bureau of statistics grin

Heineken Nigeria belongs to Nigeria breweries
Mother company is from Holland same as MTN Nigeria ,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Heineken Nigeria belongs to Nigeria breweries
Mother company is from Holland same as MTN Nigeria ,

Mtn and Heineken are not igbo or Nigerian owned..

So don't start what u can't end
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ifeanyi is one of the biggest customers at innoson
They are from same town , nothing concern u bro

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

He has bought a lot from innoson I the past , na only innoson him go get patronize ?

The fact that he's bought from Innoson before doesn't mean the next time he can go and buy and give his money to another foreign manufacturer that doesn't need the help.

For Innoson to survive, to grow and scale up, our support must me firm, must be consistent and unwavering, you can not can't have it both ways, doing so means your support for Innoson is half backed, not consistent or it's just eye service.

PMB did not say you can buy from him today, but you are free to buy from other people tomorrow, he actually issued a presidential directive that FG, the largest single auto purchaser in Nigeria must buy from Innoson alone, it means consistency, it means day after day and forever or until the policy is changed by another president after him.

Put your money where your mouth is and stop making excuses to dilute patronage and support, your excuse just doesn't make any sense, it defeats the purpose.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Mtn and Heineken are not igbo or Nigerian owned..

So don't start what u can't end

Explain to your gods bro , ifeanyi has right freedom to buy and spend his money, besides he has bought a lot of cars from innoson in the past
So go sit down !
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that he's bought from Innoson before doesn't mean the nest time he can go and buy and give his money to another foreign manufacturer that doesn't need the help.

For Innoson to survive, to grow and scale up, our support must me firm, must be consistent and unwavering, you can not can't have it both ways, doing so means your support for Innoson is half backed, not consistent or it's just eye service.

PMB did not say you can buy from him today, but you are free to buy from other people tomorrow, he actually issued a presidential directive that FG, the largest single auto purchaser in Nigeria must buy from Innoson alone, it means consistency, it means day after day and forever or until the policy is changed by another president after him.

Put your money where your mouth is and stop making excuses to dilute patronage and support, your excuse just doesn't make any sense, it defeats the purpose.

How many innoson cars are u using to start with , or are u not from Nigeria ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=meccuno post=92557362][/quote]

Ah another mentally handicapped personality.

BTW inno is not making vehicles, he us simply re assembling them in Nigeria.

Apart from the labor, there is no local content in those vehicles, what he is doing is what PAN did for Peugeot, Anamco did for mbo 1414 buses and Volkswagen did for the beetle more than 20years ago.

If you try to imagine your brain as an app you will try to use it at least once in a year.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NGpatriot: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

How many innoson cars are u using to start with , or are u not from Nigeria ?

I'm not the topic, face the topic, address my post and stop dancing around with the childish question.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:

Explain to your gods bro , ifeanyi has right freedom to buy and spend his money, besides he has bought a lot of cars from innoson in the past
So go sit down !

Nt arguing abt ifeanyi

Talking abt ur claim dt mtn and Heineken is owned by igbo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Nt arguing abt ifeanyi

Talking abt ur claim dt mtn and Heineken is owned by igbo

I said Nigeria breweries , I never mentioned igbo to u

And pls am a bit busy , ifeanyi has bought from innoson in the past , besides this is not first time he is not buying from innoson , ifeanyi has over 1000 vehicles that's not from innoson
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

bitter truth and de cnt hide it no matter how hard de try to paint it online.. i be Igbo guy and am talking from experience offline..

That's an absolute misconception.

I am Igbo, have lived all my primary, secondary and a part of my tertiary school years in different places/states in Igboland. I have also lived in other tribes and I can confidently tell you that you can't get the kind of love that nwaigbo would give to his brother both at home and away from home, the core North especially the Fulanis might be near it but that is only when they are away from their homeland.

As per the case with Uba's choice, we are egalitarian and don't believe that everyone should sleep facing the same direction at all times, thus what we refer as 'onye na way ya' (everyone's way of relating with immediate neighbours or distant ones).

So singling out this report as a yardstick to assess Igbos love for themselves is nothing less than mischief and ignorance.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
According to sources in the Nigerian Senate, the 2021 Anambra State Governorship Hopeful, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah kicked against the purchase of Innoson vehicles claiming that since he is the Senator representing the Senatorial District of Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson), he should be lobbied by Chief Chukwuma to promote the vehicle brand.

Lobatan!

This is bottom line of Ibo noise. To be seen!

This is why they put up mansion and paint the roof in visible colors so you can see it from afar. They dont care the pillar and wall holding the structure together collapse or washed off by rain after standing 6months. Thats long enough time to be noticed by all the sorrounding autonomous villagers.

Notice me, the Ibo ideology!

Mmtchhheww....i pity this Innoson man. If this man was Yoruba his products would be all over West Africa competing with imports.

Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bruh, calm down. No need for too much talk over this.

Fact remains that IGBOS LOVE THEMSELVES LIKE NO OTHER TRIBE.

Anyone in doubt should simply check them out anywhere they reside, the Igbo people are fond of being together at anywhere they are.....be it market, Church (majorly Catholics) etc.

So an unbiased research would settle anyone who wants to know about Igbos.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos

They hate each other, yet they help themselves in businesses.

How does not buying Innoson amount to hatred? It's a choice. That means all the Igbos that doesn't use Innoson, hate him too.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by meccuno: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
quentin06:

Ah another mentally handicapped personality.

BTW inno is not making vehicles, he us simply re assembling them in Nigeria.

Apart from the labor, there is no local content in those vehicles, what he is doing is what PAN did for Peugeot, Anamco did for mbo 1414 buses and Volkswagen did for the beetle more than 20years ago.

If you try to imagine your brain as an app you will try to use it at least once in a year.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=meccuno post=92557612][/quote]

Pele.... grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) by Tango123: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
paulolee:

bitter truth and de cnt hide it no matter how hard de try to paint it online.. i be Igbo guy and am talking from experience offline..

What experience?

U mean an igbo person treated badly on the basis of ur tribe?

Or u mean normal human to human issues

Even brothers from same womb sometimes have issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.